Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,225 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:24 AM

Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React (41073 Views)

Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident / Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire / Don Jazzy Reacts To Reekado Banks Sagging His Trouser (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by SmartMugu: 11:18pm On Jun 28, 2018
Who are these please? Actors?
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by mctowel01: 11:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by XingXhang(m): 11:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Did you keep money in their pocket ? Or who are you to order them to donate? What do you even want them to donate? Buy new cars or lives for the victims or their families?

Don't mind them. The poor always feel the rich are armed with the responsibility of taking care of them.
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by karlboss: 11:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nevee:
Sadly, All these are initial “gra gra” that may all end here. A tanker tripped over the Ojuelegba bridge, people died and not even one statement from just the state government to avoid reoccurrence. In saner climes, that was enough to shutdown the state for a whole day till the government resolves to do something tangible. About one week after, this happened today. Some people are happy they were able to escape and that is where it ends. The ones that couldn’t escape deserved to die yeah? People will still wake up and go to work tomorrow like nothing happened, we are past it “sharp-sharp”. No demonstrations, no protest. Truth is nothing will ever change in this country until we take the change into our hands . Let’s shut down this country for even a day, let’s march as one to challenge these failures in form of leaders. God bless Fela! Yes, there maybe bloodshed but it would be the last. If not, this people will keep sending the masses to their untimely graves. It was Plateau few days ago, Ojuelegba last week, tanker fire today, you could be the casualty of the next fatality. Let us pelt them with stones and let them know how it feels to bleed. Even the son of the President got flown to Germany for an accident due to his recklessness. Lol can we fly these victims to Germany too now? Yet, some of you are already campaigning for Buhari, Atiku and our common enemies again, God will judge you! I always laugh when some criticize the people who leave the so called “well paying” jobs here to relocate to saner countries. Well, some of those trapped in this inferno had those high paying jobs were going back home after the day’s work but are not more now because the government simply does not value their lives. Nigeria is a failed state. Your dreams and aspirations are like the right seed, but no matter how good those seeds are, once they are planted on the wrong soil (like Nigeria), they will never germinate. If you so have the chance to leave, pls do. That’s the best legacy you can guve to your children That’s one mistake your politicians don’t make, they and children have passports and express entry to these countries. Should anything go wrong, all they need to buy is their flight tickets and they are all off, leaving the commoner to be the sufferer.

Nigerians, God is waiting for us to act. At least, let’s not disappoint Him. It’s our responsibility to right the wrongs. We need a revolution. Let’s hit the streets!

I feel you bro. Thanks
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by somez(m): 11:51pm On Jun 28, 2018
Factfinder1:
Terrible June,jos,Benue, taraba,Lagos incompetent government and a country going backwards in the name of politics and religious superiority...... We need to pray for Nigeria.... There's a warning voice note by a pastor who saw visions about the explosion today and other days to come in July please if you get it share it...I wish naiaraland had a WhatsApp group so I can share it

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by prince999(m): 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
shai make God help us in this country. Bad bad thing just dey happen everyday. May God protect us from evil

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by dam2000(m): 11:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
I don't no why is hard for government to stop dis trailers and tankers in the day light who have we offend to deserve did Nigeria, God help
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by ABDULSODEEQ(m): 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
IME1:
cry
You may not appreciate this if you have not passed that route to see the traffic and number of people that ply that route.
That's my route and I was to travel through that axis just this coming Sunday
So sad
The number of people dying is now in mass numbers
And it's making people numb, insensitive and cold.

We must never see these deaths as normal because humans are mortal, no all death no be death
These deaths are preventable
We are not born to die but live
Death/sleep/transition is the end result of living not an axe to cut short destinies
What do you want to bury now?
As sad as it's ,DEATH ISN'T PREVENTABLE!! IT COMES AT THE RIGHT TIME!! WE JUST HAVE TO PRAY TO GOD TO GIVE US A LESS PAINFULL DEATH AND MAKE US SEE HEAVEN!! AGAIN BRO!! DEATH IS NOT PREVENTABLE
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by prince999(m): 11:59pm On Jun 28, 2018
infonnews5:
Following the sad tanker explosion that happened along Lagos-Ibadan way today, some celebrities have taken to different social media sites to react.

See screenshots below.

source: https://www.donsimonii.com/2018/06/runtown-davido-reekado-banks-atiku.html
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Tunde28(m): 12:34am On Jun 29, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Did you keep money in their pocket ? Or who are you to order them to donate? What do you even want them to donate? Buy new cars or lives for the victims or their families?
lol, help me ask am ooo
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Galaxyzeus0(m): 12:48am On Jun 29, 2018
hmmm, me sympathise with who? d dead or d living?
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Burgerlomo: 1:29am On Jun 29, 2018
So sad cool
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Dollabiz: 1:29am On Jun 29, 2018
hmmm
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Classictee89(m): 1:32am On Jun 29, 2018
tayo4ng:
Ok, these is an indication that God is angry with our leaders. All we need is prayer. And Jesus wept

let us pray!
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Onyeezeh(m): 3:42am On Jun 29, 2018
So you guys still don't know that this is one of the strategies Fulani herdsmen are using to kill Igbo's. enter a big tanker and cause fire accident where they know Igbo's are much there.
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by henryobinna(m): 4:45am On Jun 29, 2018
Muzanga:
and the donation will stop it from happeneing again abi. Go get ur pvc bro.
I'm not a fan of Buhari I don't even want him to continue as president, but people shouting get your pvc including davido should first get their brains.

That LASG refused to maintain law and order has very little connection with Buhari's incompetence.
Get Your Brain first
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by izzyboi(m): 4:55am On Jun 29, 2018
May their souls rest in peace.

You can't afford to miss this if you're a student https://didyouknowthesefacts./2018/06/28/how-to-study-effectively/
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Burgerlomo: 5:12am On Jun 29, 2018
infonnews5:
its so painful

So sad cool
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Bundaweber: 5:54am On Jun 29, 2018
mybestlove:
Do we really have a country? Since January 2018 till now, can anybody tell me one good news that has come out of Nigeria?

Things have fallen apart and the center is faking to hold but we know, it cannot hold.

In Nigeria there is need to go back to the drawing board and carve out a way forward.

These things happen because there's no government to do the right thing. Tankers as old as 30 years are found on our roads

FRSC knows little or nothing about safety
Truck drivers are little boys who get high on weed
Tanker are never revisioned or phased off road.

In fact, no government.

like alibaba said, try and sanitize the tranaport system and see how all the unions will shut down the country. They have grown too powerful. a point for thought, what happened to the implementation of speed limiting device ?
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Bundaweber: 5:56am On Jun 29, 2018
dam2000:
I don't no why is hard for government to stop dis trailers and tankers in the day light who have we offend to deserve did Nigeria, God help

The unions that cover them are just too powerful.
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2018
johnjones243:
My heart is bleeding right now... very horrible

stop lying.... if your heart is really bleeding you will be too busy trying to stop the bleeding that you will not have time to read this news let alone reacting
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Shamzynioh13(m): 8:03am On Jun 29, 2018
Hmm
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by harpazo(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2018
Nevee:
Sadly, All these are initial “gra gra” that may all end here. A tanker tripped over the Ojuelegba bridge, people died and not even one statement from just the state government to avoid reoccurrence. In saner climes, that was enough to shutdown the state for a whole day till the government resolves to do something tangible. About one week after, this happened today. Some people are happy they were able to escape and that is where it ends. The ones that couldn’t escape deserved to die yeah? People will still wake up and go to work tomorrow like nothing happened, we are past it “sharp-sharp”. No demonstrations, no protest. Truth is nothing will ever change in this country until we take the change into our hands. Let’s shut down this country for even a day, let’s march as one to challenge these failures in form of leaders. God bless Fela! Yes, there maybe bloodshed but it would be the last. If not, this people will keep sending the masses to their untimely graves. It was Plateau few days ago, Ojuelegba last week, tanker fire today, you could be the casualty of the next fatality. Let us pelt them with stones and let them know how it feels to bleed. Even the son of the President got flown to Germany for an accident due to his recklessness. Lol can we fly these victims to Germany too now? Yet, some of you are already campaigning for Buhari, Atiku and our common enemies again, God will judge you! I always laugh when some criticize the people who leave the so called “well paying” jobs here to relocate to saner countries. Well, some of those trapped in this inferno had those high paying jobs were going back home after the day’s work but are not more now because the government simply does not value their lives. Nigeria is a failed state. Your dreams and aspirations are like the right seed, but no matter how good those seeds are, once they are planted on the wrong soil (like Nigeria), they will never germinate. If you so have the chance to leave, pls do. That’s the best legacy you can guve to your children. That’s one mistake your politicians don’t make, they and children have passports and express entry to these countries. Should anything go wrong, all they need to buy is their flight tickets and they are all off, leaving the commoner to be the sufferer.

Nigerians, God is waiting for us to act. At least, let’s not disappoint Him. It’s our responsibility to right the wrongs. We need a revolution. Let’s hit the streets!

God bless you for this piece. But, can I ask you, who will take the front line, when the battle begins?
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Muzanga(f): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2018
henryobinna:
I'm not a fan of Buhari I don't even want him to continue as president, but people shouting get your pvc including davido should first get their brains.

That LASG refused to maintain law and order has very little connection with Buhari's incompetence.
Get Your Brain first
and u just felt like insulting me? Thanks. Ur karma will get to u soon.
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by henryobinna(m): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2018
Muzanga:
and u just felt like insulting me? Thanks. Ur karma will get to u soon.
Eiya... I'm sorr if you felt the 'insult' that much. If it got to you, to the point of mentioning karma.

BTW, there's no such thing as 'my karma' getting to me soon. I wonder if there's anything like that.
Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by IME1: 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2018
ABDULSODEEQ:

As sad as it's ,DEATH ISN'T PREVENTABLE!! IT COMES AT THE RIGHT TIME!! WE JUST HAVE TO PRAY TO GOD TO GIVE US A LESS PAINFULL DEATH AND MAKE US SEE HEAVEN!! AGAIN BRO!! DEATH IS NOT PREVENTABLE

WHAT?

all the safety precautions we take what are their results
Is it not preventing death?
From fire extinguishers
To burglary proof
To dry tiles in bathrooms and railings in bathtubs
To servicing of our cars
To listening to radio and TV hearing news warning us on routes to avoid
I can go on and on

If death is not preventable mortality rates in developed countries would be at par with a country like Nigeria.

My guy I believe in God and I know it's appointed to every man a time to die,
I've had near death experiences a couple of times
But people’s destinies get cut off when it's not their time but their eternity remains sure
You may call it film or superstition but many restless souls roam about and others are sent back because it was not their time

Here my brother in Nigeria are DEATHS that could have been prevented.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Businext: 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2018
IME1:

WHAT?

all the safety precautions we take what are their results
Is it not preventing death?
From fire extinguishers
To burglary proof
To dry tiles in bathrooms and railings in bathtubs
To servicing of our cars
To listening to radio and TV hearing news warning us on routes to avoid
I can go on and on

If death is not preventable mortality rates in developed countries would be at par with a country like Nigeria.

My guy I believe in God and I know it's appointed to every man a time to die,
I've had near death experiences a couple of times
But people’s destinies get cut off when it's not their time but their eternity remains sure
You may call it film or superstition but many restless souls roam about and others are sent back because it was not their time

Here my brother in Nigeria are DEATHS that could have been prevented.

Quoting everything here for emphasis. I wish those in authorities whether political, economic, sports, education, religious could read all our Nairaland posts. Being from various parts of Nigeria we bring in varying ideas and intelligent and workable views and solutions.
#saynotobadgovernance

1 Like

Re: Lagos Tanker Explosion: Runtown, Davido, Reekado Banks React by Muzanga(f): 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2018
henryobinna:
Eiya... I'm sorr if you felt the 'insult' that much. If it got to you, to the point of mentioning karma.

BTW, there's no such thing as 'my karma' getting to me soon. I wonder if there's anything like that.
u wont know when it hit you!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage & Korede Bello Share New Lovely Selfie! / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Daughter's 15th Birthday (Photo) / Saheed Balogun Sprays Money On Fathia At Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.