Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,890 members, 7,980,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:46 AM

Who Are Your People? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Are Your People? (204 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Are Your People? by jonatoye(m): 8:42am On Jun 29, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: Who are your people?

WORD FOR TODAY
Your people are those whose presence in your life have a contributory factor to the fulfillment of your destiny. Nothing actually beats the love that a family shares!!!
Scriptural Reference
"And He stretched out His hand toward His disciples and said, "Here are My mother and My brothers! For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother." ( Matthew 12:49-50 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your people are actually those who make themselves available to help you in various situation of life. It is not necessarily those who are your relatives. Jesus Christ at this point made it very clear to us that availability is an important factor which must take priority in every relationship.

The word of God made it clear to us that: A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. (Proverb 17:17). There are several people who find it very difficult to make it in life because no one was available for them or they didn't make themselves available to receive their God ordained help.

As you proceed in destiny, remember those who had your back in your time of incapacitation. Be available to help others who need it at your disposal. Make best use of every opportunity to be a blessing. No matter how wonderful a relationship can appear to be, it has an expiry date. Nothing lasts forever in the land of the living. Don't neglect your people, be available for love and help them as your fleeting years go by.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Make me a blessing in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Your people are those who make themselves available to help you and those who are at your disposal that need your help!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Blessed Friday!!!

(1) (Reply)

If The Fulani Herdsmen Attack Your Family As A Christian What Will You Do? / Bringing Out The Leader In You (4) - Matthew 26:36-39 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/07/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.