Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,923 members, 7,872,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Bringing Out The Leader In You (4) - Matthew 26:36-39 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bringing Out The Leader In You (4) - Matthew 26:36-39 (196 Views)

Matthew 26:41 / Bringing Out The Leader In You (3) - Matthew 26:36-39 / Bringing Out The Leader In You (2) - Matthew 26:36-39; 1 Samuel 16:1-13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bringing Out The Leader In You (4) - Matthew 26:36-39 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
Beloved Reader,

You are specially invited to the upcoming Annual God of Breakthroughs Convention (GOBC) 2018 with the theme: "Exceeding Abundantly Above".

Date: July 1st - July 8th 2018 (Sunday - Sunday)
Time: 6am-2pm (4 sessions) and 5pm-8pm daily.

Venue: Dream Centre Headquarters,
Km 4, Gbongan-Osogbo Expressway,
Dream Centre Bus stop,
Osogbo, Osun State,
Nigeria.

Ministering:
Rev & Rev (Mrs) Olusola Areogun (Hosts)
Rev Dr. John Idowu (Ado Ekiti)
Rev Dr. Francis Olonade (Modakeke)
Rev Akinlolu Raphael (Ibadan)
Rev Dr. John Akpami (Zaria)
Rev Dr. Lekan Babatunde (Ibadan)
Pastor Tunde Jaiyebo (Ibadan)
Rev Adeniyi Daniel (Abeokuta)

Enquiries: 07060930809; 08033879828; 08038492153; 08037252124.

Live streaming available on www.lifeoasisinternationalchurch.org/streaming and www.dciradio.org

Come, all things are ready!!!
Jesus is Lord!

“…and fell on his face, and prayed, saying. O my father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.”

Sixty-seven percent of the people around will be in the general, comfort-zone and mediocre level, while only 25 percent will cross from the comfort zone and pay the price of leadership. They will separate themselves for elevation and embrace the message of pain to bring out the leadership in them.

Pain is not an enemy. I discovered that doctors don’t usually like people that take pain killers except under prescription because doctors need all the information of your ailment, without your interference in order to diagnose the real problem. When men are in pain, they are not interested in the solution to the problem but only want to escape the pain. In fact, somebody can deaden your pain and kill you in the process because he or she has not removed the problem. Beware of the mass-marketed gospel that is being preached in the body of Christ today that is a “pain-killer gospel,” without solving the root problem!

There is a pain of purpose. There is something inside your flesh, in your attitude and in your habit that does not want to go higher; and would prefer to settle where you are presently, but you need to wake yourself up to the pain of purpose. In your heart, you want to pray more than you are presently doing but if you will ever pray more, you have to break yourself into that higher demand on purpose.

In the process of breaking into the demand of the higher life, something or someone is going to scream somewhere. Sometimes it may be your wife that will say, “What do you mean?” Your husband may start attacking you that you are getting too spiritual just because your spirituality is convicting him in his spirit. Be careful of somebody that is running away from himself and wants to keep you from your own goal.

PRAYER: Lord, I decide for the higher stakes in life today; I deny and reject every habit, tendency and attitude in me that wants to settle in the mediocre level of failure in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN A YEAR: 1 Chronicles 1:1-2:17, Acts 23:11-35, Psalm 3:1-8, Proverbs 18:14-15

Rev. Olusola Areogun

(1) (Reply)

Mycoplasma genitalium bug may cause infertility / Discerning Time And Judgment. The King's Battle Is Near!!! / Banquet In Your Enemies Presence (3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.