Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,000 members, 7,873,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Banquet In Your Enemies Presence (3) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Banquet In Your Enemies Presence (3) (196 Views)

Banquet In Your Enemies Presence (2) / 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural / Stronger Than Your Enemies. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E. A. Adeboye. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banquet In Your Enemies Presence (3) by Revadebola: 11:05am On Aug 04, 2018
BANQUET IN YOUR ENEMIES PRESENCE. (3)

Isaiah 25:6 (KJV)
"And in this mountain shall the Lord of hosts make unto all people a feast of fat things, a feast of wines on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wines on the lees well refined."

The Lord is bringing you into your season of "a feast of fat things".

The Messager Bible Translation of Psalm 23:5 says, "six-course dinner"
I see you entering your season of banquet and feast.

One aspect of this supernatural surplus provision, it is right in the presence of your enemies, that God is providing for you.

That implies, your enemies cannot hinder nor stop God's provision for you.
It also implies, your enemies powers are paralyzed and rendered impotent against you.

Revelation 3:8 (KJV)
"I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name."

That above scripture talks about supernatural breakthrough, open door and provision which none of your enemies can stop.
You are unstoppable.
Stop living in the consciousness and fears of your enemies.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. I rebuke the spirit of lack out of my life.
2. I enter my experience of unusual provision.
3. Lord, I vow to be faithful in paying my tithes and offerings.
4. Father, bless me more to support Your work.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

(1) (Reply)

Use God's Word To Replace Worries / Global Covenant Ministries / The Beginning Of Wisdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.