Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:07 AM

Banquet In Your Enemies Presence (2) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Banquet In Your Enemies Presence (2) (269 Views)

Banquet In Your Enemies Presence (3) / 21 Reasons Why “praying For Your Enemies To Die” Is Unscriptural / Stronger Than Your Enemies. Sermon And Prayer Points By Pastor E. A. Adeboye. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Banquet In Your Enemies Presence (2) by Revadebola: 10:11am On Aug 03, 2018
BANQUET IN YOUR ENEMIES PRESENCE. (2)

Philippians 4:19 (KJV)
"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

When God provides, He provides in excess, because He is not a stingy God and He has all resources in His hands.
God provides according to His own riches, not according to human resources. So He is not limited by the human or physical resources.

He can and He will end every scarcity in your life.
He will put an end to every fruitless struggles in your life.

He will arrange before you prepared breakthrough and provisions to meet your needs. He will prepare a table of provision before you.
God won't give you just "a plate" of meal, but "a table" of meal.
A vast array of food, a big feast.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. My God, I pray for Your supply in surplus.
2. In Jesus Name, I bind every curses of poverty from my life.
3. I speak against delays and hindrances to my supply.
4. I enter into my season of plenty.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE, ON YOUR WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY AUDIO PRAYER .

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.

FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP, +2349059270030.

SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.

"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries.

(1) (Reply)

The Help Of A Woman / Above All Limitations / When The Best Comes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.