Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,768 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? (3830 Views)

Grazing Reserve Law In Northern Nigeria Criminalises Open Grazing – Basiru / Wawa-Zange Grazing Reserve: Gombe Governor, Inuwa Provides Modern Facilities / Niger Bobi Grazing Reserve Comes Alive, Decades After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by arushiuga(m): 10:50am On Jun 30, 2018
PointZerom:

You rears cows and I sells shoes, both of us are business men.

I developed my shoe business, bought land and build shop(s).

You developed your cow business, marry plenty wives and start threatening me to surrender the land I bought from my shoe business to you for grazing or ranches.

Can't you see how and why Nigeria is backward?.

Cc Immhotep Lzza
Spot on.

1 Like

Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by PVision2020(m): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2018
[quote author=ivandragon post=68954692][/quote]
Substituting Violence with injustice will only keep us in a Vicious cycle of Calamity and destruction.
There can never be peace with inequality and injustice.
Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by crimeboss: 10:56am On Jun 30, 2018
FriendNG:
I see no valid opposing arguments below but only foolish rants. This issue of grazing reserves or so called ranching being a private business is arrant nonsense.

mynd44 lalasticlala

Cc: Blue3k Empiree are grazing reserves private business?

After the denial about the Libyan invasions, now ranches should be provided for foreigners?, fulanis av killed thousands of farms, razed communities and occupied their lands, and the excuse and solution according to u is compensate mass murderers as a means of stopping a crisis when they should av been arrested and hung for genocide?, it's easy to understand from point of views that u support the means of killings by these herdsmen in force the hands of government and the people to get their demands, and again the ranches as u know are going to be created exclusively for the killers being a compensation for a job well done, i hope u will agree if other tribes tow this line of murder to get their wish, what would u be saying then because i av read various submissions by u to be a bigot and ethnocentric.

2 Likes

Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by crimeboss: 11:06am On Jun 30, 2018
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Sadly bitterpobs are no longer considered worthy of anyone's attention talk more of holding sane discussion with.

So it's right for a tribe to invade others farmlands, kill them and get compensated for it later, what if what ipob or other groups of southern extracts from a tribe were doing the same thing, will they be considered?, stop all these extremists alignment, everyone knows where u people are heading to.

3 Likes

Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by ivandragon: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
PVision2020:

Substituting Violence with injustice will only keep us in a Vicious cycle of Calamity and destruction.
There can never be peace with inequality and injustice.

I agree that inequality & injustice can never bring peace, hence the need for the FG to be more open on this & other national issues...
Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by Blue3k(m): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2018
Personally I don't agree with government buying land for land for private business owners. They should do that themselves like other entrepreneurs. I dont see how you can compare infrastructure development to government and subsidies to government giving corprate welfare. In case of subsidies the entrepreneur has to spend their capital.

The grazing reserve is going to be owned by the government and only willing states are going to do it. If they are cool with accomadating herdsmen I dont care. In states that aren't like Benue and Taraba they should follow laws in place. Herding and open grazing legal i. 34 states with a few minimal regulations.

These grazing reserves might run into tragedy of the commons. The reserve will only support so msny animals before the deplete it. The government will need to futher subsidize feed cattle feed, water on top of everything else you listed. I personally wouldn't want my tax money subsizing every little input for a business person.

We could prove them simply buying lsnd in collectives eould be easier in tax payer and would make them like other rancher (goats, chickens, pigs etc). The government doesn't give them much of anything. If they start ranch they gey benefits all the same.

Why is it wrong to train herdsmen to stop nomadic life and embrace ranching?

Will it be a bad thing to buy milking machine for rent to herdsmen to improve our dairy Industry and reduce milk import?

Will it be a bad thing to have fat healthy cows instead of the lean diseased types common today? 

The reserve only works if the choose to stop herding their cows to market. Other tbat that what stops them from bei g nomadic. The high value beef consumption is in the south. They'll have to start transportinh beef via refrigerated trucks or rail coaches.

Nothing stopping now from milking cows. Fulani cows jusy dont produce much meat or milk because they're always moving and that causes them to loose weight. The other issue is bad genes in terns of milk production.

They're lean because they didn't want to change lifestyle of herding. MACBAN stated its rheir right and they dont wabt to stop. Since it was lifestyle choice didnt improve themselves. The cattles get sick because they don't vaccinate them.

Ps: what do we do with nomadic herders from Niger Republic. They expirt cows without following regulstions. They shouldn't be allowed in grazing reserve.
Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by Empiree: 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
EternalTruths:

Take your ranches to Sokoto state.

I am a Yoruba man
Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by Empiree: 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
PVision2020:

And what stops then from converting all the land in NW and NE to grazing reserves? What concerns the south and part of NC with your wandering marauders private cattle business? Is there farming reserves, piggery reserves, Livestock(poultry) ranches exclusive for southerners in the north? It seems you're not getting the memo, irrespective of political affiliation, nobody in the south and the larger part of NC want to live with blood thirsty demon who values the life of cow than human life. Is that too hard to understand? or must we pass the message in Arabic or fulfulde before you understand?
Grazing reserves will only be welcome in Yoruba land if and only if the operators will be anybody/anything but bloodthirsty Fulani herdsmen. kwa ji kwo
there is no need to argue. You have already made up your mind to call all of them murderers as if SW/East are free or are not guilty of this too?. It is a waste of time talking to you. Nigerians generally are more rascists than White people.
Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by Empiree: 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2018
Chuksonyeike:

Government should buy lands for private business people? What sort of weed are you smoking? How come the FG is not purchasing land for other businessmen ?
why did Nollywood ask federal and state govt for help with money and to pass a bill against piracy?.

Why does govt wants to fund agriculture?

1 Like

Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by Empiree: 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
As for killings, law enforcement agencies simply need to persecute violators. But bcus they are corrupt themselves is the reason killings thrive. Not necessarily about herd's business.

No one has monopoly to kill

1 Like

Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by PVision2020(m): 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2018
Empiree:
there is no need to argue. You have already made up your mind to call all of them murderers as if SW/East are free or are not guilty of this too?. It is a waste of time talking to you. Nigerians generally are more rascists than White people.
Your religion affiliation has overwhelmed the Omoluabi in you. Retrace your steps, Emi eniyan seyebiye ju esin Kesin lo.
Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by Ovamboland(m): 5:43pm On Jun 30, 2018
crimeboss:

After the denial about the Libyan invasions, now ranches should be provided for foreigners?, fulanis av killed thousands of farms, razed communities and occupied their lands, and the excuse and solution according to u is compensate mass murderers as a means of stopping a crisis when they should av been arrested and hung for genocide?, it's easy to understand from point of views that u support the means of killings by these herdsmen in force the hands of government and the people to get their demands, and again the ranches as u know are going to be created exclusively for the killers being a compensation for a job well done, i hope u will agree if other tribes tow this line of murder to get their wish, what would u be saying then because i av read various submissions by u to be a bigot and ethnocentric.

From your vantage point of ignorance and cluelessness about the true nature of the problem you know the perfect solution to the crisis. Without telling us you spoke to any farmers or herdsmen you know the solution that will work for all parties. I don't know the category to place such arrogance.

This same solution is one of the few things Jonathan is been hailed by public affairs analyst and made a miyetti Allah life patron after he set up a committee headed by a former Benue state governor Suswam. This same committee recommended ranching reserves for which Jonathan provided the funds.

Now you know More than the governor, all the committee members and Jonathan.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
@FriendNG. This is a poor presentation on this topic.

If anyone is interested in this "Middle Belt Conflict", the following academic papers present a deep dive. The paper on Greed and Grievance will be highly instructive in understanding conflict. It provides a simple framework for understanding if conflicts are fueled by greed or genuine grievances.

In Nigeria, when we have an electrical fault we are more interested in what the plumber or bricklayer has to say about fixing a broken circuit breaker, than seeking the counsel of an experience electrician. This is biggest challenge we face as a nation.

Awogbade, Moses O. “GRAZING RESERVES IN NIGERIA.” Nomadic Peoples, no. 23, 1987, pp. 19–30. JSTOR, JSTOR, www.jstor.org/stable/43123287.
Collier, P., & Hoeffler, A. (2004). Greed and grievance. Oxford economic papers, 56(4), 563-595.
http://www.nyu.edu/econ/user/debraj/Courses/Readings/CollierHoeffler.pdf
Milligan, S., & Binns, T. (2007). Crisis in Policy, Policy in Crisis: Understanding Environmental Discourse and Resource-Use Conflict in Northern Nigeria. The Geographical Journal, 173(2), 143-156. Retrieved from http://www.jstor.org/stable/30130645
Repetto, R. (1987). Economic incentives for sustainable production. The Annals of Regional Science, 21(3), 44-59.
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF01287282
Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by ivandragon: 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
FriendNG:

This is baseless. Alcohol has nothing to do with southern business but it's prohibited. It's not only southerners that sell alcohol.

Foolish talk. It will never work one sided. The farmers must also be ready to pay compensation for the cows they killed.

Herders won't acquire any land but government will do. It's irrational for individual to own a large peace of land as a grazing reserves. And when such herder dies, his children will claim the place. And the heirs can decide to change the reserve to Houses. Grazing Reserve are owned by government not private individuals.

Tell us the land they occupy? Herders that move from 1 place to another. How can they occupy land?

Tell us who FG is doing that.

Arrant nonsense. Who says Grazing Reserve will be owned by herdmen? Same as Airport that is owned by government so as Grazing Reserve to which even you can go and rear your cattle.

Nobody is buying and giving land to any person. The land belongs to FG when purchased

ahhh... look... an blind !d!0t
Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by Empiree: 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2018
PVision2020:

Your religion affiliation has overwhelmed the Omoluabi in you. Retrace your steps, Emi eniyan seyebiye ju esin Kesin lo.
That's it. You guys want no peace. What's religion has to do with this issue?. See why those pastors lied to you to think this is about religion?. Rather this is about business and entrepreneurship. But crazy people want you to think it is islam versus everyone else. The earlier you think before you do something stupid the better.

Pastors and politicians are not telling you the truth. That's why these killings dont stop. They don't want to address the real issue. They want no peace. Ranch, cow grazing is for the benefit of all just like agriculture. Also note that, this kind of hullabalou is not exclusive to Nigeria actually. In the USA, farmers too do have disagreements with govt. Sometimes, it about land like farmers want to expand their business.

Sometimes, it is about products qualities. When it comes to expanding their business, since govt controls the land, they try to accommodate them bcus they know it is for the benefits of everyone. Not all state produce food. Like New York for instance, they import from other states like Idaho, California and Phoenix.

Had it been lands are in control of families, it would have been difficult for the farmers to maneuver. There should be some sort of proper coordination headed by the govt. Because everyone is doing thier own thing is the reason there is hike in gas and food prices. It is high time many things need to be regulated in Nigeria and not individual or group of people.

If ranches are only in the north, cows and ram price will continue to skyrocket due to many obstacles fulani people have to go through all the way from North to transport livestock down south and East. You need to give them credit for that and stop calling them murderers. All these years they serviced everyone in nigeria with this business. Appreciate their efforts for once, buddy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by FriendNG: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2018
TheCabal:
@FriendNG. This is a poor presentation on this topic.

If anyone is interested in this "Middle Belt Conflict", the following academic papers present a deep dive. The paper on Greed and Grievance will be highly instructive in understanding conflict. It provides a simple framework for understanding if conflicts are fueled by greed or genuine grievances.

In Nigeria, when we have an electrical fault we are more interested in what the plumber or bricklayer has to say about fixing a broken circuit breaker, than seeking the counsel of an experience electrician. This is biggest challenge we face as a nation.

My topic is not about understanding north central crises.

My question is simple. is Grazing Reserve a private business? This is not rocket science that requires academic paper written or plagiarized & paraphrase by someone to understand.

Don't refer me to any academic paper, rather state your views here on Nairaland using knowledge of the academic paper you read.
Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by FriendNG: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2018
ivandragon:

ahhh... look... an blind !d!0t

And who are you? Dirty terrorist unhygenic pig.
Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by ivandragon: 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
FriendNG:

And who are you? Dirty terrorist unhygenic pig.

clean the spittle from your foul mouth...
retarded ethnic jingoist masquerading as a sane citizen...

1 Like

Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by FriendNG: 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
ivandragon:

clean the spittle from your foul mouth...

retarded ethnic jingoist masquerading as a sane citizen...

Clean Pigs are not welcome here not to talk of dirty unhygenic smelling pigs.
Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by PVision2020(m): 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2018
Empiree:
That's it. You guys want no peace. What's religion has to do with this issue?.
Maybe you should explain why only people who ran into a mosque in one of the affected villages were spared at the pleading of an Imam while all the churches were burnt and all it inhabitants massacred?
One thing about liberal Muslims like you ( I suppose you're one) is the living in perpetual denial that there is no Violent sect of Islam. I've lived in the north, I've witness crisis and only diplomatic fools will tell you any crisis in the north are not "mostly" religiously motivated.
It's very easy for you to say this from your save abode in the SW because you've not witness people killing while shouting allahu Akbar. You can't tell me what I've experienced, people coming back from Jumat prayers vandalizing and killing so called Kafirs. Ask Yorubas/non Hausa Fulanis and even honest Hausa fulanis in the north irrespective of their religion affiliation and they'll tell you the same thing. #Fact.

Ranch, cow grazing is for the benefit of all just like agriculture. Also note that, this kind of hullabalou is not exclusive to Nigeria actually. In the USA, farmers too do have disagreements.

Disagreements is inevitable in any human interactions but resorting to violence and shedding of blood is the height of inhumanity.
BTW bringing USA into the picture is sheer ignorance, USA is a federating units with each unit (state) having its unique laws and policies. So the question of USA acquiring lands for Cattle breeders is practically impossible. Cattle breeders in Idaho, Omaha, Nebraska etc. do it as a private business entity. You can prove me wrong by showing prove to any state acquired/constructed ranch in the US.

If ranches are only in the north, cows and ram price will continue to skyrocket due to many obstacles fulani people have to go through all the way from North to transport livestock down south and East.

Lame!!! I guess they also need farm settlements in the south so that the prizes of food items won't skyrocket. Benue indegenes too deserves farm reserves in all the states because they are the food basket of the nation.
You talk as if Fulanis give Nigerians Cows for free, why should I give you accolades for goods and services I'm paying for.

1 Like

Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by adisa786: 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
Op title should read "Is cattle ranching a private business".
Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by FriendNG: 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2018
adisa786:
Op title should read "Is cattle ranching a private business".

Well I am not talking of ranching but grazing reserves.
Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by Ovamboland(m): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2018
Blue3k:
Personally I don't agree with government buying land for land for private business owners. They should do that themselves like other entrepreneurs. I dont see how you can compare infrastructure development to government and subsidies to government giving corprate welfare. In case of subsidies the entrepreneur has to spend their capital.

The grazing reserve is going to be owned by the government and only willing states are going to do it. If they are cool with accomadating herdsmen I dont care. In states that aren't like Benue and Taraba they should follow laws in place. Herding and open grazing legal i. 34 states with a few minimal regulations.

These grazing reserves might run into tragedy of the commons. The reserve will only support so msny animals before the deplete it. The government will need to futher subsidize feed cattle feed, water on top of everything else you listed. I personally wouldn't want my tax money subsizing every little input for a business person.

We could prove them simply buying lsnd in collectives eould be easier in tax payer and would make them like other rancher (goats, chickens, pigs etc). The government doesn't give them much of anything. If they start ranch they gey benefits all the same.

The reserve only works if the choose to stop herding their cows to market. Other tbat that what stops them from bei g nomadic. The high value beef consumption is in the south. They'll have to start transportinh beef via refrigerated trucks or rail coaches.

Nothing stopping now from milking cows. Fulani cows jusy dont produce much meat or milk because they're always moving and that causes them to loose weight. The other issue is bad genes in terns of milk production.

They're lean because they didn't want to change lifestyle of herding. MACBAN stated its rheir right and they dont wabt to stop. Since it was lifestyle choice didnt improve themselves. The cattles get sick because they don't vaccinate them.

Ps: what do we do with nomadic herders from Niger Republic. They expirt cows without following regulstions. They shouldn't be allowed in grazing reserve.

It's gratifying that there are Nigerians willing to discuss this issue by looking at the pros and cons. If we lack empathy and ignore the Spirit of give and take living in peace and harmony will continue to elude us. If we continue to think that for us to win someone must necessarily lose in matters of survival it's only a recipe for crisis.
I spoke to an 80 year old woman who confirmed that as a kid growing up in the 1940s, it was a regular sight to see herders with their cattle and it was peaceful. Is it not bothering on the alter of wishful thinking that they can be stopped overnight from grazing openly?

Will it not amount to cutting your nose to spite your face if the situation is Ieft unattended?

Even if the herdsmen are unarmed, it will take possession of overwhelming force and very expensive policing of almost every inch of forest land to prevent open grazing.

If it was that easy Obasanjo in 8years plus Jonathan in almost 6 years could have completely wiped out grazing on farmlands.

In conclusion it's not fair to oppose a workable solution and insist on the status quo that has resulted in rustling, killing of herdsmen and farmers and reprisal attacks on innocent women, children and men.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by Blue3k(m): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
The situation can be solved with better law enforcement. When 80 people die in a week thats simply a breakdown in secruity.

It wouldn't take overwhelming police presence because after a few peoole go to jail the rest get the message. You could say something about border secruity, illegal mining and traffic law violations. All you need is man power and intelligence. These guys cant move very far fast since they travel with herd and there is only x amount of open land.

I restate open grazing is not illegal in 34 states and there are minimal regulations on practice. What is illefal is traspassing on farmers property and murder. Nobody at federal level is trying ban open grazing or herding. Only states are so far.

These guys chose not to adapt their lifestyles. Next how does the FG know who's cow belongs to who in event of rustling. Do these guys brand cattle?

Ovamboland:

Will it not amount to cutting your nose to spite your face if the situation is Ieft unattended?

Even if the herdsmen are unarmed, it will take possession of overwhelming force and very expensive policing of almost every inch of forest land to prevent open grazing.

If it was that easy Obasanjo in 8years plus Jonathan in almost 6 years could have completely wiped out grazing on farmlands.

In conclusion it's not fair to oppose a workable solution and insist on the status quo that has resulted in rustling, killing of herdsmen and farmers and reprisal attacks on innocent women, children and men.
Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by BiafranJesus: 8:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
Throughout the world muslims come to kill to steal and to destroy. Fulani represents the Islamic seal of evil in Nigeria.

By thr comments of Nigerian muslims you can understand the evil they are made up of.

They are scavengers. They will not stay in their land but will travel out to steal and kill.

Muslims need their own country.
Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 30, 2018
FriendNG:

My topic is not about understanding north central crises.

My question is simple. is Grazing Reserve a private business? This is not rocket science that requires academic paper written or plagiarized & paraphrase by someone to understand.

Don't refer me to any academic paper, rather state your views here on Nairaland using knowledge of the academic paper you read.

I shared my position.

For a lay man like "yours truly"; the people talking do not have the slightest idea about what they are talking about.

Its like asking if the FGN should stop subsidizing education, or bailing out disco's and genco's or providing funds for BOA, NEXIM or the Anchor borrowers. When people listen to unqualified parties, they suffer a fate far worse than the uneducated man, who believes his life's fortunes are correlated to the number of children he bears.

Your position on the issue "this is not rocket science". Supports my theory regarding Nigerian's and unfounded opinions. If you had spent your time reading "Grazing reserves in Nigeria", you would learn that grazing reserves (ranching) started as far back as the 60's; with the first National livestock development project, which was supported technically and financially by the World Bank, UNDP and ILCA now ILRI.

That there are three models for ranching; (i) private, (ii) group, (iii) co-operative. As we speak, Nigeria only practices the private model; while nations like Pakistan, Brazil, Malaysia , Kenya, Senegal and Tanzania are either group or co-operative or a hybrid.

The U.S.A has Farm and Ranch Lands Protection Program , she subsidizes meat and diary production to the tune of $38B each year 1.

What do Nigerians and Nigeria have to gain from ranching?

1. Increase meat and milk production
2. Increased taxes for host states
3. Job creation for the unemployed youths
4. States have greater control on pastoralists, grazing paths, meat and milk quality.
5. Land ownership conflicts would be resolved, pastoralists normally do not own land in Nigeria. However, through Miyetti Allah, we can
consolidate them under various co-operatives which provide tenure, loans and technical support.
6. School enrollment for the young, healthcare and vaccination for toddlers and pre and ante natal for pregnant mothers.
7. Identification of Nigerians, improvement in census and migration figures and estimates.

1.http://scet.berkeley.edu/wp-content/uploads/CopyofFINALSavingThePlanetSustainableMeatAlternatives.pdf
Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by Empiree: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
BiafranJesus:
Throughout the world muslims come to kill to steal and to destroy. Fulani represents the Islamic seal of evil in Nigeria.

By thr comments of Nigerian muslims you can understand the evil they are made up of.

They are scavengers. They will not stay in their land but will travel out to steal and kill.

Muslims need their own country.
This type of idot above needs to be force fed with tube. This is type of people we have in authority who are constantly bringing religion into this. I am sure you don't want peace. If you do, you would have reasoned with the way these guys speak (below). But you want no solution by bringing religion into this to divert attention. There was never problem with open grazing. I grew up seeing them everywhere in my childhood. And this crisis happening now means something is wrong somewhere and it is definitely bcus of people like you who want no peace.

Blue3k:

Ovamboland:

Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by Empiree: 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
TheCabal:

I shared my position.

For a lay man like "yours truly"; the people talking do not have the slightest idea about what they are talking about.

Its like asking if the should stop subsidizing education, or bailing out disco's and genco's or providing funds for BOA, NEXIM, Anchor borrowers. When people listen to unqualified parties, they suffer a fate far worse than the uneducated man, who believe's his life's fortunes are correlated to the number of children he bears.

Okay, what solution do you proffer bcus you have just handed out empty talk>. No offence please.
Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
Empiree:
Okay, what solution do you proffer bcus you have just handed out empty talk>. No offence please.

Please, I am updating my answer. I broke one of my core principle understanding in life i.e people are not interested in "how to fish", they just want to eat fish!

So, I will update my answer (it may take some minutes). I have had a position on this issue for a long time and have only sighed when "educated" and "experts" distribute unfounded theories.

The media is so incompetent , that a lot of issues we face in this country would have been tackled, adroit! However, the media seems to have a preference for the lowest common denominator; whenever intelligence, demonstrated experience and commentator neutrality are most needed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by Empiree: 10:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
Here's Ramsey Noah speaks a little sense contrary to those idiot keep bringing religion into this to divert attention

https://naijagists.com/fulani-herdsmen-killings-massacre-victims-politicians-human-sacrifices/comment-page-1/#comment-670374
Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by FriendNG: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
@TheCabal you still made no point only long grammar.

I Know that grazing reserves were designed in 1965 by sardauna of Sokoto. So where is your own point. The crises should continue or what? No solution only talks that all of us are lay man. Since you're sophisticated man what is your own point

Should Government build grazing reserves? Yes or No ? If yes y? If no y?

Or this is what government should do? That's the point we are looking forward too not blank write up.
Re: Is Grazing Reserve A Private Business ? by EternalTruths: 10:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
Empiree:
I am a Yoruba man

Then take it to Yoruba land.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Was How PDP And CAN Left Nigeria For Buhari In 2015 (pic) / Lady Allegedly Raped By Kogi State Commissioner Speaks (Photos, Video) / Throwback Photos Of Governor El Rufai Kneeling Before Obasanjo, Atiku, Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.