Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,583 members, 7,941,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:34 PM

Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State (26608 Views)

Coronavirus: Did Bill Gates Forsee The Outbreak In 2015? / People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) / Breaking: See How Pregnant Woman, Two Kids Burnt To Ashes In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by Donald3d(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2018
Wawu
Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by Olanipereku(f): 11:02am On Jul 01, 2018
honestly God is angry with Nigeria especially the innocent blood being shed by buhari's government
Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by Soulsymbol99: 11:05am On Jul 01, 2018
No day passes by you won't hear of death in this country undecided God help is all
Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by davillian(m): 11:13am On Jul 01, 2018
I think the devil just arrived Nigeria �� him self
Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by Brains1990(m): 11:22am On Jul 01, 2018
The only good news in this country is when the fire that is burning people will burn the Fulani bastard called Buhari. Pls Mr fire, help us burn buhari, so that our problems in this country Wil end.
Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by UNRULY(m): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2018
tunjijones:
How come there is fire everywhere in Nigeria..
Good question me bredda
Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by Brains1990(m): 11:24am On Jul 01, 2018
The only good news in this country is when the fire that is burning people will burn the Fulani bastard called Buhari. Pls Mr fire, help us burn buhari, so that our problems in this country Wil end.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by UNRULY(m): 11:25am On Jul 01, 2018
Brains1990:
The only good news in this country is when the fire that is burning people will burn the Fulani bastard called Buhari. Pls Mr fire, help us burn buhari, so that our problems in this country Wil end.
BMC be watching you like this ............prepare for them oo

Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by AceVentura: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2018
So how is the fire mysterious?

An eleven yr old kid left to look after two kids.
Absolute nonsense!!!

RIP to the dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by Gidimann: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2018
Fire again.... These is really bad
Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by Brains1990(m): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2018
UNRULY:
BMC be watching you like this ............prepare for them oo
I am waiting patiently for them
Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by dangotesmummy: 11:29am On Jul 01, 2018
Dharniel:
The fire was as a result of carelessness, there's nothing mysterious about it. The toddlers couldn't take care of themselves, not even their elder sister is capable of that. Bad parental care.
It's just saddening, there are no good news anymore. May their soul rest in perfect peace...
exactly. It's just simply parental negligence. If it was in a civilized country, those parents are going to jail.

I won't even be surprised if it's owanmbe they went to that made them leave their kids alone at home but as usual the 11 year old kid will start taking the blame
Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by victorazyvictor(m): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2018
Am repairing Ondo my state.
Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by magnet037: 11:36am On Jul 01, 2018
hours after fire outbreak ravaged 100 lock-up shops in Akure, the Ondo State capital, two siblings were roasted to death by another mysterious fire that gutted their home located at Edo Lodge in the metropolis.

The siblings, two-year-old ltunu and four-year-old Damilare Omolere, were left in the care of their 11-year-old elder sister, while their parents went out. While their father, Bode, traveled out of the state, their mother, Blessing, was equally not at home on the sad day.

The eldest child equally left the toddlers alone in the house only to return later to find the house engulfed in flames. Sources said the fire may have been caused by a candle that was left on the table by their sister before she left the house.

Similarly, the President of the Association of Office Documents and Computers, Elizabeth Aina, 52, whose shop was among the 100 lock-up shops gutted by fire last week has died of heart attack four days after the incident.

Source:https://www.newsvilla.com.ng

The husband, Jacob Aina who confirmed the death of the mother of his five, adding that she owned two of the shops razed by the fire.[/quote] YOU ARE MAD THERE WAS NO SHOP BURNT, THERE IS ONLY 3 BLOCKS OF FLATS IN THE COMPOUND IN WHICH ONLY ONE GOT BURNT STOP SPREADING FAKE NEWS I LIVE IN THIS STREET I KNOW THOSE KIDS VERY WELL ITUNU IS 4YRS DAMI IS 2YRS THAT PICS U POSTED IS FAKE IDIOT .....
Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by Howyeh(f): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2018
Vision2045:
This Report is Confusing
U just voiced my thought o
Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by Lekan1o1: 11:52am On Jul 01, 2018
The parents are careless ..and stupid.
How can u leave toddlers to an 11 year old.
Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by Julietcutie(f): 12:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
Troublemaker007:

We are in hell o, we are in hell.
God help us abeg... it's well
Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by berniceunice: 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
EntertainingYou:
24 hours after fire outbreak ravaged 100 lock-up shops in Akure, the Ondo State capital, two siblings were roasted to death by another mysterious fire that gutted their home located at Edo Lodge in the metropolis.

The siblings, two-year-old ltunu and four-year-old Damilare Omolere, were left in the care of their 11-year-old elder sister, while their parents went out. While their father, Bode, traveled out of the state, their mother, Blessing, was equally not at home on the sad day.

The eldest child equally left the toddlers alone in the house only to return later to find the house engulfed in flames. Sources said the fire may have been caused by a candle that was left on the table by their sister before she left the house.

Similarly, the President of the Association of Office Documents and Computers, Elizabeth Aina, 52, whose shop was among the 100 lock-up shops gutted by fire last week has died of heart attack four days after the incident.

The husband, Jacob Aina who confirmed the death of the mother of his five, adding that she owned two of the shops razed by the fire.
Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by berniceunice: 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
[quote author=EntertainingYou post=68975720]24 hours after fire outbreak ravaged 100 lock-up shops in Akure, the Ondo State capital, two siblings were roasted to death by another mysterious fire that gutted their home located at Edo Lodge in the metropolis.

Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by raymytech1: 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
This happened in front of my house
Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by zaralady: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
This again?? Nigeria which way are we going??cry cry cry cry

I want to swap or sell an almost new Samsung s6. Call me 08106999070. 08051974465. Location lagos
Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by Howyeh(f): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
ogolomachi:
more of this fire incident abeg..... more like God has come back to his senses and realized Nigeria needed to trim her population
YOU ARE EFFORTLESSLY ZENZELEZZ!

1 Like

Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
tunjijones:
How come there is fire everywhere in Nigeria..

Because yah all have a lackluster attitude about safety.

An 11 year old should know better than to leave younger ones with an open flame.

A fuel tanker driver is using a faulty tractor to pull pms.
Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by ogolomachi(f): 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
Howyeh:

YOU ARE EFFORTLESSLY ZENZELEZZ!
mtscheeew.....u're NEXT, u can't escape it this coming months I just pray urz doesn't involve much people.
Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by Litmus: 4:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
Before i laugh, RIP of respect to the young ones that died and condolences to their parents and relatives. And so to the laugh, Lol. I Laughed because, only when you sit back for a second, does the ridiculousness hit. I'm just marveling at the situation we have arrived at whereby so many wish Nigeria ill,those that gleefully feed their need for bad news have now become so obsessive and determined i would be right to state categorically, nothing negative happens in Nigerian without the entire world knowing about it, nothing!
An entire tower block in England caught fire and literally roasted occupants in scenes even the Devil in his throne in hell looked upon in admiration. Yet no one in England thought of Hell-hole and i'm sure there are places in the world ignorant of the fact that such events took place. I doubt anyplace in the world is ignorant about events that happen in Nigeria and in fact events that did not actually happen in Nigeria but made to seem as if it did.
Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by thunderbabs: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
Who is vexing Sango where hin dey sleep na... D gut jus dey vomit fire everywhere undecided
Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
EntertainingYou:
24 hours after fire outbreak ravaged 100 lock-up shops in Akure, the Ondo State capital, two siblings were roasted to death by another mysterious fire that gutted their home located at Edo Lodge in the metropolis.

The husband, Jacob Aina who confirmed the death of the mother of his five, adding that she owned two of the shops razed by the fire.

there's nothing mysterious about fire outbreaks.
Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by Howyeh(f): 8:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
[quote author=ogolomachi post=68986827]
Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by ogolomachi(f): 4:54am On Jul 02, 2018
Howyeh:

...when everyone is claiming positive wishes 4 demselves n all theirs in d new month,see what u just wished ur own dear self...
till then
Re: Horrible! Two Kids Burnt To Death In Mysterious Fire Outbreak In Ondo State by mechanics(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
What a big mistake o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Huge Python Killed By Brother Measured 16ft!!! / Happiest And Saddest Moments in Your Life? / Public Bus Crushed By Train In Ikeja (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.