Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,297 members, 7,881,096 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:19 PM

I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife (66317 Views)

Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / My Wife Arrested Me For Slapping Her, We Have Lost Wife Materials - Man / My Wife Is Circumcised And It's Affecting Our Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Eberex(m): 3:01pm On Jul 04, 2018
MrxxxSmart:
The only reason you've lost interest in your wife is because you don't find her attractive anymore... but if you still find er attractive but not Sexually attractive,all you need is just like a month distance from her...that's all..Just a month without physical contact might spark tat fire... If not you need to see a therapist or check if you ave erectile dysfunction.

The OP doesnt have erectile dysfunction. I think one of the reason this is happening is probably your attention is on other female friends or colleagues or exes. Maybe you chat long with them and also flirt, but that ofcourse doesnt mean you have anything to do with them. But from what i can tell, your mind has been distracted to the extent that you would need to cut off everything you are doing that takes your mind away from your wife. Constantly see her in your mind.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by HARDDON: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
I know why I said that my brother. Its his duty to do it.

yea, so that his mai guard wouldn't help him in weeding the forest he left fallow huh?
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Twagrill(m): 5:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hanseel1:

I'll advice you as an elder .
You're a mad man for losing interest in sex. Such a disgrace.
The reason you lost interest in sex is because you have wasted your life, you were having sex anyhow when you were unmarried.
When I advice young people these days they won't listen. That's the disadvantage of having sex worker with boyfriends and girlfriends before marriage. What you're supposed to enjoy during the course of marriage you enjoyed it before marriage and you lose interest in it when you're married.
it's really crap
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by SantaDomino(m): 6:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
Grams " is that your single younger sister's name?
Big ups man

pacino26:

My grams is single though. Can I give you her digits

Cheers bro
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by guru03(m): 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hanseel1:

I'll advice you as an elder .
You're a mad man for losing interest in sex. Such a disgrace.
The reason you lost interest in sex is because you have wasted your life, you were having sex anyhow when you were unmarried.
When I advice young people these days they won't listen. That's the disadvantage of having sex worker with boyfriends and girlfriends before marriage. What you're supposed to enjoy during the course of marriage you enjoyed it before marriage and you lose interest in it when you're married.
You should be rational Mr, do u think every one is promiscuous at youthful age, don't just make stupid comments or u lose ur respect.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by afroxyz: 7:47pm On Jul 04, 2018
JoannaSedley:
With all the aforementioned advises up there, I'd suggest you find a strip club for ladies and watch what happens... If you still lack interest then try male strip clubs. You never know, maybe you are coming out of the closet. grin grin

Abeg carry your Western liberalism hogwash comot here
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Andy2274: 7:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
dasparrow:
This is why I don't envy married folks. I can't imagine myself having to be constantly responsible for fulfilling someone else's sexual urge or desire. That is too much of a burden to bear for a nasty filthy activity like sex where you have to keep swimming in your spouse's genital secretions/fluids which is possibly infected with sexually transmitted diseases.

OP, I have no idea what to tell you. All the best as you figure something out. Apostle Paul already warned in the book of Corinthians that those who marry will face many problems. So, brace yourself.
. The result of the nasty filthy activities like sex is what brought you to this world. I suggest you kill yourself or hang yourself because you are a product of a nasty filthy activities like sex.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 05, 2018
guru03:

You should be rational Mr, do u think every one is promiscuous at youthful age, don't just make stupid comments or u lose ur respect.

Just like the kid you are. With this response, I can say that you're not ripe for marriage.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by adonaimart(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2018
I had these problems and it can be caused by many reasons. I suspect ur libido is low. And with dis comes excuses. I wont be surprised you try not to be in the same room with her most times so as to prevent sexual encounters. I went herbal and presently am still on it. I also involved my wife through heart to heart communications. Whatsapp me on 2347060854841 for more solution tips
Good luck.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by bukatyne(f): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2020
Eberex:

Guy, it is not a joking matter at all at all.

Let me try and explain. You know when you are maybe in a club or party and you see pretty girls in seducing wears, your dick responds immediately and if one doesn't take time, you might start feeling Hot there. Now if these ladies are to go completely naked, your dick would definitely get more excited. Shey, you get?

But when i am at home, my wife walks naked around the house, yet junior doesn't respond. Explain that! I asked her to do me a favour just a few days ago, that she should reduce the "walking naked" thing in the house. That the mind is very crazy at times, and that seeing something every now and then tends to diminish its interest. I tried to paint it in a picture that she also would understand. Luckily for me, she did.

Personally, i have a complex mind. Things tend to get into it and its hard to get it back to default. I love sex a lot, but suddenly its no longer like that, even when you know you can have it with your wife.

But i have resolved to deal with it and find a solution, starting with my mindset. All i would see, eat and touch would be my wife. All my thoughts would go to her, be it a naked lady, i would put her face on hers. I need to start finding her super attractive even without being naked. I need to touch, cuddle, caress her more. The moment a man takes his eyes off his wife, things starts to fall.

Love is not the same thing as sexual attraction, that is what i have found out. You can love your wife but you dont feel sexually attracted to them, and this should not be the case. IT IS ALL IN THE MIND. MINDSET IS A BITCH. Anyone who has a control of his MIND,can do ANYTHING.

@bold:

The power of the mind.

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Hathor5(f): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2020
Interesting thread.

Familiarity and excitement seem to be mutually exclusive. And submissive wives lack the thrill. Be a challenge or kill the passion.
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by dingbang(m): 6:47am On Jul 30, 2020
slysteel:
When you grow up you will understand better,at times stress and other issues grips you hard and you forget sex.
I've grown up and understood better. Thanks cheesy
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by TheBTCinvestor: 3:04pm On May 24, 2023
Eberex:

Guy, it is not a joking matter at all at all.

Let me try and explain. You know when you are maybe in a club or party and you see pretty girls in seducing wears, your dick responds immediately and if one doesn't take time, you might start feeling Hot there. Now if these ladies are to go completely naked, your dick would definitely get more excited. Shey, you get?

But when i am at home, my wife walks naked around the house, yet junior doesn't respond. Explain that! I asked her to do me a favour just a few days ago, that she should reduce the "walking naked" thing in the house. That the mind is very crazy at times, and that seeing something every now and then tends to diminish its interest. I tried to paint it in a picture that she also would understand. Luckily for me, she did.

Personally, i have a complex mind. Things tend to get into it and its hard to get it back to default. I love sex a lot, but suddenly its no longer like that, even when you know you can have it with your wife.

But i have resolved to deal with it and find a solution, starting with my mindset. All i would see, eat and touch would be my wife. All my thoughts would go to her, be it a naked lady, i would put her face on hers. I need to start finding her super attractive even without being naked. I need to touch, cuddle, caress her more. The moment a man takes his eyes off his wife, things starts to fall.

Love is not the same thing as sexual attraction, that is what i have found out. You can love your wife but you dont feel sexually attracted to them, and this should not be the case. IT IS ALL IN THE MIND. MINDSET IS A BITCH. Anyone who has a control of his MIND,can do ANYTHING.

Bro this is exactly wat is happening to me...have u resolved the issue?
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Eberex(m): 10:12pm On May 24, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Bro this is exactly wat is happening to me...have u resolved the issue?

To the glory of God yes my brother
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by TheBTCinvestor: 10:36pm On May 24, 2023
Eberex:

To the glory of God yes my brother

Ok what did you do?
Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by Eberex(m): 11:00pm On May 25, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

Ok what did you do?

It wasn't a quick fix. I had to be truthful to myself and admit my situation.

Marriage is a long term journey. The first few years would make one still live like they are single even though they are married. I mean doing stuffs that bachelors do, most especially keeping in touch with old female friends and exes. These are red flags.

Rather than using that time to focus on your wife, those attentions are distributed amongst those female friends. These actions diminishes your attraction to your wife because you are ending up giving her 30% attention while the rest goes to them.

I took a decision to focus only on her henceforth. Have interest in all she does. Take her out and have long conversation. Because all these actions builds that intimacy gradually. Make her attractive to you. When you want to maybe think of doing naughty things to a girl, make sure it is her face you see.

I stopped every communication with my naughty female friends and diverted everything to my wife. It took months, but day by day I saw improvement.

So my brother, the problem is mostly from we guys. Most guys refuse to take responsibility and love their wives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Lost Interest In Having Sex & It's Affecting My Wife by TheBTCinvestor: 11:25pm On May 25, 2023
Eberex:

It wasn't a quick fix. I had to be truthful to myself and admit my situation.

Marriage is a long term journey. The first few years would make one still live like they are single even though they are married. I mean doing stuffs that bachelors do, most especially keeping in touch with old female friends and exes. These are red flags.

Rather than using that time to focus on your wife, those attentions are distributed amongst those female friends. These actions diminishes your attraction to your wife because you are ending up giving her 30% attention while the rest goes to them.

I took a decision to focus only on her henceforth. Have interest in all she does. Take her out and have long conversation. Because all these actions builds that intimacy gradually. Make her attractive to you. When you want to maybe think of doing naughty things to a girl, make sure it is her face you see.

I stopped every communication with my naughty female friends and diverted everything to my wife. It took months, but day by day I saw improvement.

So my brother, the problem is mostly from we guys. Most guys refuse to take responsibility and love their wives.

Wow thanks nice one sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Caught Her Husband Masturbating After 6 Years Of Marriage / Pregnant Woman Blasted For 'bleaching' Her Baby Bump [PICS] / Ajibola and Adeboye Taiwo Welcome Sextuplets In US (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.