Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,772 members, 7,889,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:22 PM

CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] (2613 Views)

+18: Do This Before 2024. Nobody Has Told You This, But I'll Tell You. / Look At These 2 Beautiful Queens and I'll Tell You What Happened [Picture] / SEE THIS Chat and I'll Tell You What a Wise Person Can Do With It [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 30

She'll always look for a way to start a conversation with me, but I won't say a word. She'll bring something for me to draw for her and while drawing it, she'll rest her arm on my shoulder as if we're husband and wife (at that young age?) and I'll stylishly remove her hand.

After our first and second term, she got angry on the third term and started abusing me because of the way I always try to avoid her.

Now she has started hating and abusing me and my parents in her local dialect. Other students who understood what she said will burst into laughter. The girl just dey insult me anyhow.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 31

Funnily, I fell in love with this crazy behavior. My eyes don clear say she no me mami water. I fell in love, but was scared to tell her.

Unfortunately, I left the school when my dad was transfered by the government.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 32

LESSONS:

We love things more when they're no longer available. This is why men love bad girls who don't like them and mistreat good girls who like them.

Also, this is why girls love bad boys who don't care about them, but mistreat humble nice guys, HNG, who love them. When she was into me, I thought she was possessed and I didn't like her, but now crazy I fell madly in love.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 03, 2018
Continuation

Number 33

In this new school, the opposite of what happened in my old school happened. I don't I should reveal what happened. Should I?

Okay. There was this black girl in my class. And I must confess, she's one of the seven wonders of the world. She's the finer version of Genevieve Nnaji. Damn!

When you hear black beauty, she's the one they're talking about. Black, spotless, pointed nose, pink lips, classy behavior, pointed breasts, etc.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 34

Everyone in class wanted her. I'm sure everyone in my class (straight and lesbians) do think about her when they masturbate.

I kept admiring her in JSS2, but was too scared to open up. She was beautiful and among the top 5 most intelligent people in class. Beauty, brain, and lively, but spoilt.

In JSS3, I couldn't hold it any longer, so I had to master my uncle's beautiful handwriting, then wrote her the most beautiful love letter I have ever written. There wasn't mobile phone at the time.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 35

The handwriting was perfect as if it was typed with a stylish computer font. Whenever I make a mistake while writing this letter, I'll tear the paper and start afresh. I wanted everything to be perfect because she looked perfect.

I torn more than 20 sheets just to do away with small mistakes. Finally, I wrote the perfect letter without mistakes. It was so long and could be turned to a novel. Love is wicked. All these stress just to write a love letter?

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 36

Inside the letter, I promised her say I go train her for school. Me wey never chop beta 3 square meals.

The girl's dad is a king in an oil producing community, a millionaire with different kinds of exotic and expensive cars, and very possessive. He loves to intimidate other kings.

So, I gave the letter to a JSS 2 student to help me give to her, because whenever I tried stopping her on the way to give her the letter myself, my heartbeat increases and I become dumb, then retract with nervousness. Chaii look at what fear is causing.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 37

When I gave this letter to this boy to help me, his body language changed. He looked angry. I convinced him to help me, then he said, "I like that girl too and I have been looking for a way to tell her."

Luckily, he gave it to her. I know this boy must've hid himself somewhere and read the letter before sending it.

The next day, I saw this beautiful girl and her friend in my house and I was the happiest kid on earth.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 38

Then, I didn't have my personal room, so I started thinking of where we will "do it."

I was so happy I was about having a girlfriend and have a taste of how sex feels like. She asked my younger one of my parents and they showed her where my dad was seated receiving fresh air.

She and her friend started walking towards him. While peeping through the window, I was a white paper on her hand that looked like the letter I sent her.

I was wondering what she was going to say to my dad or does she want to discuss family planning? Did you know what this girl and her friend did? They greeted my dad and...

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 39

...and handed the love letter to him.

This is death sentence. My dad can flog for Africa. They left and my dad took his precious time to read everything. I knew I was in big trouble.

My mom is the cause. When I couldn't read and write in primary school, she bribed me to learn how to read and write and now this is the outcome.

This was when I started querying God. "God, why me? Why did you bring me into this world in the first place? Please, open the ground and swallow me."

My dad went to his living room and called me to come inside as if he wants to give me a plate of rice and chicken. I wanted to run and live the house like a prodigal son, but where will I run to?

With fear, I went to see him. He looked at me, handed the love letter to me and ordered me to go on my knees and read it aloud.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 40

Chaii!! Yawa don gas. My hands and legs started shaking. I took the letter and started reading it inaudibly. "I can't hear you," he said.

Whenever I see the world "I love you," I'll skip it. He grabbed his koboko and redesigned my future. Flogging without mercy. I almost died.

How could he be this heartless? My mom rushed to save me. After rescuing me, my dad went outside and she sat on the sofa and advised me for an hour or more as I cried with anger and pains.

She said, "Read your books. When you finish school, go to university, graduate, get a good job, and make money, women will be rushing you."

She advised me sotay my ears full. I was tired of listening to advice. I hate long advice.

At that point, I made up my mind NEVER to talk to women again and focus on nothing but my studies.

Typing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 41

The next day in class, we saw each other and behaved like strangers. My back was hurting because of all the bruises my dad inflicted on me.

My attitude changed towards every single soul in school. We see each other everyday in school, but we behaved as if nothing happened.

Before getting to SS1, I had covered the curriculum. In SS 1, we didn't talk to each other.

In SS 2, we were still enemies. I behaved as if she doesn't exist. I left the school to another school in a nearby community to write while in SS 2. After the exams, I came back.

In SS 3, she fell madly in love with me. Every single day, she'll write, "I love you," on a piece of paper and throw it on my desk.

I'll read, fold, dispose, and ignore. She wasn't happy with this attitude of mine, so she started coming to sit on my desk, but I'll get up and move to another desk. In my school, you can sit on any desk you like — no ownership.

She didn't give-up. She'd go to the canteen, buy two meat pies and give me one, but I'll reject it. She comes to school with lots of money — the dad is a king.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 42

At a point, everyone started calling us husband and wife and she loved it, but I'll warn them to stop. The more I warn, the more they say it. Some of our class mates were too stubborn just like I was back then.

Some will even write it on the board. Some new and beautiful female students came to our school to register for WAEC and most of these girls liked me a lot because I was calm and reserved like an introvert.

After some weeks of getting used to our school, they asked me to organize an evening class for them to teach them English and mathematics and to my surprise, I agreed.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 43

When coming in the evening, I'll come with a sport bicycle my uncle gave me for being the number 1 student in class.

After teaching these girls in class, they'll tell me to also teach them how to ride a bicycle. Women are too tricky. Maybe, they have a plan.

Despite how beautiful they were, I didn't have a single interest in any of them because of my JSS 3 experience.

While teaching them the bike, they'll tell me to place my hand on their asses as I push the bicycle. Maybe, they thought I was gay.

These are girls lots of guys in school, including corpers and teachers are trying to bed, but here they are telling me to put my hand on their asses.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 44

In school, Jennifer (the love letter girl) will be so jealous of these other girls coming close to me. Whenever she notices my bicycle isn't locked, she'll ride it to a far distance, then tell her best friend to tell me she has carried it.

This is to make me get angry and come after her in that secluded area. I ran after her to get my bike and when I met her trying to run with it, she let it fall on the ground and grabbed me for a kiss, but I pushed her off my body and carried my bicycle.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 45

I was tired of this beautiful girl acting too cheap and needy towards me, but ignored all the cool guys dying for her.

Her beauty and intelligence didn't make sense to me anymore after what she did to me.

Long story short, she succeeded after many years and raped me. I can't believed I succumbed. Maybe, I was in the mood too. It just happened.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 46

After secondary school, she got pregnant for a cult boy (the cute boyfriend has been shot now by a rival cult group). Women love bad boys.

I met with Jennifer's best friend in Port Harcourt (not the one she came with to submit the letter) and she told me how much she loved me back in secondary school, but I only cared about her friend and ignored her.

I began to wonder where I cared about Jennifer. "No, I didn't care about any girl after my love letter saga," I said in my head.

Anyway, we exchanged numbers and she kept professing how much she still loves me, then she gave me a pet name MT meaning: My Tastes. So, we merged for a while before I left the country to further my education. We are still friends.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 47

LESSON:

Women don't like what is easy to get — they only cherish what they work hard to get. When I wrote the love letter, I was too easy. It looked cheap to her. So, she paid me back by reporting my stupidity to my dad.

Whatever women get easily is cheap. The person giving it is also cheap. If a lady requests for 20 million Naira and you give it to her easily, the 20 million is cheap and YOU, who gave it to her is also cheap. She will pay you back with pains and regrets.

She is not the cause, you're the cause. How? Because you and your money are cheap. It's not about the money, it's about how she got it.

Women don't date cheap men for long. "Who are cheap men?" UK or asked. Cheap men are big boys and men who give women money easily just to impress or show they care.

Women secretly take these men for granted (though, in the open, they praise them), and will continue to do it 7 billion years to come. They use such men and dump them. If you easily give a woman 500 billion dollars, you and your money are still cheap.

Beautiful girls love bad boys. Take it or leave. Any man who doesn't believe this will suffer. Though, most rich and beautiful women want a bad boy who is intelligent and calm, but MUST have bad boys' qualities.

This gives them the guarantee that he will be great in bed and he will not be a push over. Do this, he does. Do that, he does. No no no. They don't want such men. They want good-bad guys or crazy bad guys.

Women are wicked. Take it or leave it. But here is the explanation. When a woman is being wicked, she doesn't see it as being wicked, but following her heart — "Emotional Demon." This is why women work based on emotion / feelings, not logic.

What comes to women easily don't make sense. I used my love letter to tell her how much I love her, but she paid me back by making my dad tear my back with a koboko. Despite how much you love a woman, she will still inflict pains you.

The solution is: don't invest money or emotion in the relationship. Make her invest more. If you must invest, don't invest more than 30%. Make her invest 70% or more in the relationship, else you'll regret.

When I snubbed Jennifer in SS 1 — 3, she fell in love and ended up raping me. What does this tell you? Those men who don't care about women are the ones women love and want to sleep with. To amplify this love, be a good-bad guy with a sense of humor and they'll do anything to sleep with you and make you their man.

When a woman works hard to get you, she'll hardly hurt you as long as you're not HNG, but HGBG.

This is why every young man who went through heartbreaks decided to turn to good-bad guys. I was a nice guy and I carried last. When my attitude began to change to a bad boy, she was all over me, including her best friend and some others beautiful girls in school.

What is hard to get has value. A man is cheap if he easily yields to a woman's financial needs.

A man is expensive (even if he's broke) if he is a good-bad guy, has a sense of humor, stays calm and reserved most time, uses WFG, and doesn't take nonsense demand or behavior from any woman even if she's beautiful, endowed, intelligent, or from a wealthy family. He is a humble good-bad guy (HGBG).

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 48

I have had countless experiences with girls / women as a kid as a teenager and as an adult. They have 95% similarities. If I share all of them, you'll be shocked. They only love when I'm bad, hard to get, focused on my dreams, humorous, and crazy. They dump me when I'm nice and easy.

If you make life easy for your girlfriend, you'll regret. Only make life easy for your mom, sisters, and wife (if you're married with kids).

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 49

From my experience with those two girls in secondary school (Mami water and Jennifer), I still didn't know much about women even when left the country. In my year 1, I was heartbroken in the university by a foreign girl I fell in love it.

She loved me too (I guess), but why did she break my heart? I was too nice and every 5 minutes, I'd send her a message on Facebook to tell her how much I love her.

At a point, she got bored with my neediness, desperation, niceness, etc. She ended up blocking me on Facebook after I took her to a certain club called Arena.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 50

I didn't know a bad guy has taken her number at the club. After going through my first international heartbreak, I vowed to put a stop to this nonsense women do to the one who love them by breaking their hearts.

Finally, I bought and read relationship books about bad boys and good girl. The cheapest eBook I read costs $47. Wow! Everything began to make sense to me. I could relate what I read with my past experiences with different girls while in primary and secondary school. My eyes opened to the real world. I had all these good-guys qualities right from childhood, but I was misusing them. NOT ANY MORE!

Oh yes! Now I have finally figured women out and have joined the bad gang who don't give a **** but always get what they want. It feels good to be here. Goodbye to heartbreaks. It's been more than 10 years my eyes were opened to the real world of dating.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 51

After too many experiences in the dating world, I felt it will be bad of me if I don't write books and help men out. What will it profit me if I hide my experiences and wisdom in this field?

Any book I write about dating, relationships, or sex ALL men should read them. All of them are from experience and they work like magic.

Men should stop focusing on making money, but on WFG and the money will flow.

"Making money is easy but being organized and focused are difficult." — Joe Clef, 2018.

So, Mr. Mimimiles, pick yourself up and walk again. The struggle of survival is not easy, but if you use WFG as a HGBG, you'll enjoy your stay on earth and even make money as you enjoy it, inspire people, and build empires like a humble good bad guy or a crazy bad guy.

Typing...

1 Like

Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 52

A woman can NEVER love you despite how much you love her if you're an HNG. Read about it's here: https://www.nairaland.com/4588950/bad-boy-2face-faze-blackface#68921574 before we take it down.

Typing...
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 53

For those men who haven't read any of our books or only read one, you're missing a lot. These are not copy and paste books, but real experiences and the real secrets most dating gurus will never know.

When you read one, you'll want to read all. They have information that'll open your eyes. I have lots of testimonies by men who bought one, loved it and came back for more. Zoom this screenshot below and see what David said in 2017.

Typing...

Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 54

Below is what a newly registered user on our forum www.wetclef.com just said:

Typing...

Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 55

So summarize this topic, I came across a lady who said she removed her engagement because she didn't love him. See her picture and the screenshot of what she wrote below:

Typing...

Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 56

If that boyfriend of hers had read some of our articles or books, she wouldn't have said that or called off the marriage plans.

Men who know what we teach can make any woman love them against the woman's wish. She'll be madly in love with him and won't know the root of the love. All she know is: I love this guy more than anything and I'll never do anything silly to lose him.

For those who want to read our books, start with ChatDicted 1.0 free version. Download it here: https://wetclef.com/topic330.html

Typing...

Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 57

Finally, wealth is not about "make money, make money," but WFG. Money is WFG's slave.

Men who focus on "make money, make money," and neglect what we teach are digging their graves for untimely death which will be caused women.
Re: CRAZY: Looking Back, I'll Tell You Something Bizarre [True Story] by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 03, 2018
A word is enough for the wise. Having this skill will not stop a man from making money, in fact, it'll help him invest wisely, handle his relationship with wisdom, and never fall a victim to a woman's emotional demon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption this picture of Ronaldo / Sex For Marks / Zimbabwean Man Dies While Having Sex With A Talented Woman In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.