Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

Glo Lafftafest And Mega Music Tour To Bring All Favourite Stars On Stage In Ghan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Glo Lafftafest And Mega Music Tour To Bring All Favourite Stars On Stage In Ghan (479 Views)

Election Is Over, I Can't Postpone My Music Tour - Peter Okoye / Tina Mba Cautions Her Grandson After He Failed To Greet Her Co-stars On Set / Phyno's Manhood Stands While Performing On Stage In Lagos. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Lafftafest And Mega Music Tour To Bring All Favourite Stars On Stage In Ghan by ugochukwuorji78(m): 11:28am On Jul 04, 2018
Accra are you ready for what’s about to hit you?! Finally, Glo lafftafest and Mega Music tour is bringing you all your favorite stars on stage hosted by yours truly!!! OMG! I can’t wait to turn up with you guys

Glo Lafftafest and Merga Music tour is set to bring all your favourite stars on stage which is going to be @ghana Accra which is going to be one of the biggest show taking place live in Ghana

Read more @ http://www.kelvingolden.com/2018/07/glo-lafftafest-and-mega-music-tour-to.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

“how Abuja Doctors Saved Me” – Veteran Sodiq Daba Reveals! / Sharp Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At Her Fine Twitter Crush / What An Assurance! - Omoni Oboli And Hubby Loved-up In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.