Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,428 members, 7,891,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 08:47 PM

A Drunk Man - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Drunk Man (853 Views)

Hilarious! The Drunk Man, His Wife And His Beer. GET IN! / I Can Bet You Cannot Read The Thought Of A Drunk Man. You Are Not Suppose To. / Men Do Not Play With A Drunk Girl In The Club And Pose For The Club Photos (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Drunk Man by Labans(m): 3:22pm On Mar 24, 2007
A drunk gets up from the bar and heads for the bathroom. A few minutes later, a loud, blood curdling scream is heard coming from the bathroom.
A few minutes after that, another loud scream reverberates through the bar.
The bartender goes into the bathroom to investigate why the drunk is screaming."
What's all the screaming about in there?" he yells. "You're scaring my customers!"
"I'm just sitting here on the toilet," slurs the drunk, "and every time I try to flush, something comes up and squeezes the hell out of my nuts ."
The bartender opens the door, looks in, and says, "You idiot! You're sitting on the mop bucket!"

(1) (Reply)

Cna Yuo Raed Tihs? Olny 55% Of Plepoe Can / Pregnancy Class / Sam Miller Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.