Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,326 members, 7,888,041 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:05 PM

Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos (57172 Views)

Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police / Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video) / Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by inoki247: 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
anything sars lay dere hands on must surely b assaulted
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
SCAM!!!
I dinnor see any video after I clicked on that link angry angry
Could the problem be from the OP or my phone? angry angry

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by Amalekki: 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
Love the awareness for 2019 but how is this slap related to 2019 if you are voting either PDP or APC? The only person that has chopped correct slaps from different government agencies and truly capable of making reasonable push at ending this rubbish without blowing useless grammar is Sowore. If you are not voting for him I'm sorry the slaps won't end in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by Ojemedad: 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
This girl is a comedian I swear grin grin cheesy
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
HEYAH SORRY EN
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by IME1: 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
lipsrsealed
I saw FSARS in operation eye to eye on my way to Fadeyi today

FSARS operation oppression is real

Govt must do something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by enshi(m): 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
How many people are thinking what I am thinking...

SARS could be another disguised herdsmen activities

5 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by RexTramadol1: 7:08pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jasperro:
y record him, just ask him to get up from your bonnet

I don't pity most of them looking for online sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by amanikondo: 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
KELVINXY:
Welcome back to reality

This is Nigeria
She got realty slap grin
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by Pauladex(m): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
They slapped you for voting the wrong person. Welcome to Cow Republic.

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2018
Except we are ready to carry arm's and fight these criminals, there is nothing much we can do at the moment, the president of Nigeria is a baboon, who only cares about his fellow(Cows). Till 2019, everyone should just be careful.

4 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by Maski87: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
Cheap publicity, I want to see the pictures, not your naked body

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by GavelSlam: 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
No video of slap sha.

Because she's a civilian doesn't mean she's right.

You cannot make the work of policing tougher than it already is.
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by ojuikwu: 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
Bush Dirty Girl,they suppose to kil u waste u away because u lack home training,why recording when they do nothing wrong with u,bastard that s how u people invites whahala,animal

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by TheTrueSeeker: 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nigerian dancer and singer, Korra Obidi has shared video of a SARS officer slapping her today in Victoria Island, Lagos.

According to her, it happened after she attempted recording him while he was sitting on her bonnet.

She wrote;

"Phone smashed and physically assaulted by a police officer OLORUNISOLA ISMAIL on Etim Nyang Victoria island

Who gained access into my car gave me a dirty slap and grabbed my wrist and my phone. Smashes my phone and keeps shouting. This was after I attempted to record him sitting on my Bonnet. I forgot I was in Lagos, not America. But is it not our right? am still dizzy from the slap chai
#lagos
"

Be glad you were not shot and accused of Yahoo business...!!!
One pointed a gun at me recently for attempting to overtake their car on an expressway in Port Harcourt..!!!
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by Debra911(f): 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
Just handshake alone, just handshake. sorry eh
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 04, 2018
Abeg where the smashed phone.... So she no wait pick am to show us as evidence cry undecided

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by ojuikwu: 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
ojuikwu:
Bush Dirty Girl,they suppose to kil u waste u away because u lack home training,why recording when they do nothing wrong with u,bastard that s how u people invites whahala,animal
try that ur animal behavior at night with them if ur dead body would not litter road side,
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by adudu208(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jasperro:
y record him, just ask him to get up from your bonnet
Is it a crime to photograph a Police officer?

Stop blaming her for doing the right thing. There is no section in the constitution that says videoing a police officer is an offence. In saner climes the police officers have dashcams and some even wear bodycams.

Travel abroad and see tourists and citizens posing for pictures and taking videos with law enforcement officers.

It is only people who have something to hide that will have a problem with the same citizens they are paid to protect when they decide to take their pictures.

5 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by teebaba123(m): 7:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
Why will nigerian sars do that stupid and ceiling
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by Folashade2016(f): 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
Lol.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by megafone: 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
Na sell dem sell this cloth give am o
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 04, 2018
ojuikwu:

Nairaland SARS officer spotted cool cool
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by justtoodark: 7:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Nigerian dancer and singer, Korra Obidi has shared video of a SARS officer slapping her today in Victoria Island, Lagos.

According to her, it happened after she attempted recording him while he was sitting on her bonnet.

She wrote;

"Phone smashed and physically assaulted by a police officer OLORUNISOLA ISMAIL on Etim Nyang Victoria island

Who gained access into my car gave me a dirty slap and grabbed my wrist and my phone. Smashes my phone and keeps shouting. This was after I attempted to record him sitting on my Bonnet. I forgot I was in Lagos, not America. But is it not our right? am still dizzy from the slap chai
#lagos
"

Watch the video here; https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/popular-dancer-korra-obidi-slapped-by-sars-in-lagos-video.html

stay in america,you whoree.....we dont codone whorism in nigeria.....

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by talk2percy(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
Welcome to the zoo called Nigeria. Animal country.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by justtoodark: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2018
sars is doing a good job....

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by vioment: 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
If this was oyibo, we will scream racism even when we are the immigrants. What do we call this now? We are rapidly becoming a very very foolish nation by the day. We are officially running for the most stupid nation in the world title. Self inflicted wounds.

What is wrong in treating your fellow naijan with respect? Among great nations like the usa, britain, canada, france, most of europe, etc The one thing they all have in common is the ability to treat their citizens with respect. We claim our tradition supports respect but it is only when it is convenient. A stupid king can order your humiliation in public without consequences. Ghana and others are trying to improve their selves while we are pushing ourselves backwards. I tire.

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
Nigerians wanted an illiterate without certificate, now the man has militarized SARS and EFCC to destroy the confidence of the masses.

I am very very sure, no matter how much, you dislike Jonathan, Yes You. You know GEJ would have not given deaf ears to cries to disband SARS, but then, I notice that no one actually blames Buhari. They just keep blaming SARS and not the Presidency who commission Idris to militarize SARS.

May SARS continue to slap you all until you are ready to vote out Buhari, and for those who love Buhari and wants him to continue, and quote this message.

As you quote this message, you are confirming that you are ready for SARS sensational slaps.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by jelinco1982(m): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
Pls write letter 2 d I.G
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by Constie(f): 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by eluquenson(m): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
It is well with SARS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired / Igho Sanomi's 42nd Birthday In Dubai: Meek Mill, Adesua Etomi & Banky W Turn Up / Funke Akindele Turns Olajumoke, The Bread-Seller In New Video Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.