Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,947 members, 7,873,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos (57143 Views)

Policeman Slapped By Seun Kuti Is In 'Coma' - Police / Buju BNXN Slapped By Police, Spits On Officer Who Tore His Shirt (Video) / Photographer Slapped By Wasiu Ayinde K1 De Ultimate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by justtoodark: 12:50am On Jul 05, 2018
Eagba:
so say "the saint"

who wants such women.....?...its all for the eyes...when i was trying to warn una,una didnt want to..... listen

more slapps and disgrace coming una way.....
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by montumonami(m): 7:01am On Jul 05, 2018
Akeelahtunez:
this just also from Twitter today
#EndSars
i have a friend in prison.. He bought a stolen phone. The owner was robbed and killed... **don't buy old phones you know nothing about **
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by RexTramadol1: 7:39am On Jul 05, 2018
Eagba:
a condom should've help solve this dimwit we're dealing with. Guess who i'm refering to ?

You

Sorry bro...... You'll be granted the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.....you're wondering what you lost?

Your Brain.
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by BilliBaron: 7:40am On Jul 05, 2018
And this is the Sars they say i should ask to search them selves b4 searching Me.
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by IME1: 8:59am On Jul 05, 2018
stacyadams:
lol u tink say all dis SARS trending story na fairy tale or tales by moon light....e good as evry body dey collect slap...lol one day all of us go wake up ,leave our work tackle d issue..the slap still dey sweet us..

Wetin u dey talk
U think say everybody wey don experience SARS na im dey slap
Their hand wan bend
I dey pass go Fadeyi wen I see one guy wey dem dey obtain
All of them full I'm moto
One dey outside

I never doubted the stories
My nature of work can never see me ignorant of police matter
Meanwhile great battles are fought when we come out alive and well
Fighting against the ills of SARS requires tact, continuity and clear head
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by shadeze: 9:02am On Jul 05, 2018
What did you do before you were slapped?
Re: Korra Obidi Slapped By SARS, Her Phone Smashed In Lagos by stacyadams: 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
IME1:

Wetin u dey talk
U think say everybody wey don experience SARS na im dey slap
Their hand wan bend
I dey pass go Fadeyi wen I see one guy wey dem dey obtain
All of them full I'm moto
One dey outside

I never doubted the stories
My nature of work can never see me ignorant of police matter
Meanwhile great battles are fought when we come out alive and well
Fighting against the ills of SARS requires tact, continuity and clear head
hahaha thier Hand wan bend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stefflon Don Reveals What She Wants From Burna Boy / I Will Look Like This When 'am 80 Years Old - Toolz Gushes (photo) / Hushpuppi Replies Mompha, Exposes His Dirty Secrets "You Impregnated Your Maid"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.