Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,717 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:06 AM

Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) (45103 Views)

Bike Rider Spotted Towing An 18-Seater Bus With His Motorcycle In Lagos (Video) / Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) / 2 Men Towing Car On Cart Truck (Video + Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by maxtreme: 7:58am On Jul 06, 2018
dubbiskelly:

Sadly this is the abysmal level 99% of the average Nigerian females has degenerated to. Most of y’all ladies have become so parasitically dependent on men for everything.
Shout out to the remaining 1% who are goal getters.
Lecturer can't you see she is joking, why all those words, I am sure if a rich man's daughter gives you one of those cars so that she can f*ck your brains out and video tape you while she is on top, I bet you will accept, lecturer radarada

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by erico2k2(m): 7:58am On Jul 06, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
The Range Rover & G-Wagon are highly prized cars. Most of us can only dream to own them.

However, certain people in some climes, see no qualms in using them as towing vehicles, as depicted in these pictures.

What’s your opionion? Tell us via the comment section below.

Photo Cred: inoempire

https://autojosh.com/see-how-a-range-rover-g-wagon-was-used-to-tow-a-car/

That is what all 4x4s where meant to do, tow things.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by bejeria101(m): 8:00am On Jul 06, 2018
pocohantas:
angry @ was reduced to a towing vehicle. Most modern and large SUVs are powered to tow loads within their capacity na. Nigerians probably don't know this or they feel it is too posh to tow.

We need someone to find out the weight of a trailer, when fully loaded with Buhari and his cabinet. So, we can get the right vehicle to tow them out of Aso Rock, back to Daura
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Trustme2(m): 8:00am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Any man that can give me the cars in the second picture will be lucky to date me kiss
Beware of yahoo boys grin
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Optmus(m): 8:00am On Jul 06, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
The Range Rover & G-Wagon are highly prized cars. Most of us can only dream to own them.

However, certain people in some climes, see no qualms in using them as towing vehicles, as depicted in these pictures.

photoshop
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by maxtreme: 8:02am On Jul 06, 2018
Xda59:

You should thank him for that piece of advice instead of calling him broke you little bitch.
Something is wrong with guys on Nairaland I swear!
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by erico2k2(m): 8:05am On Jul 06, 2018
Optmus:
photoshop
Photoshop ke, them dey use am tow Bik sef and bicycles.
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Xtopher123(m): 8:06am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Any man that can give me the cars in the second picture will be lucky to date me kiss

Never knew you were this cheap..
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by dubbiskelly(m): 8:10am On Jul 06, 2018
maxtreme:

Lecturer can't you see she is joking, why all those words, I am sure if a rich man's daughter gives you one of those cars so that she can f*ck your brains out and video tape you while she is on top, I bet you will accept, lecturer radarada

From ur tone, I can deduce you are a child, cos it’s only children that day dream or have wishful thinking. When you become a teenager or adult, lemme know.
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by chronique(m): 8:15am On Jul 06, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL, this one you are sounding like this, hope you're not a PMB supporter? cheesy Friendships will survive, we would all be fine.

Funny couple, I have no words for them.

I can relate very well with what he's saying. 2015, I supported Jonathan and a good number of my friends and business associates supported buhari the lord of the cows. We got into arguments and some people insulted me verbally and even deleted me on bbm. The ones that didn't delete me, our relationship went sour. By the time hunger started for some of them, na dem start to ping me dey apologize say I been warn them before o. Dem no know say e go be like this. Some went out of the biz of selling cars and relocated to outskirts of Lagos and are now into estate agent, looking for who wants to rent shop or flat so they can collect commission. Things got really bad for them. Some went into snail farming... My next door neighbour lost so much weight and all his shirts started looking like parachute on him. His cheek went in and you could easily tell hunger was dealing with him and hand had touched him. I on my part, found favor with God and increased even though it was not on the scale I wanted, and I incurred losses... The last election tore people apart.

3 Likes

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Neoteny(m): 8:17am On Jul 06, 2018
AutoJoshNG:

They're only highly proceed to you Nigerians because your yeyebrities turned them to some status symbols.

The real highly priced cars are the ones being towed
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by wickyyolo: 8:17am On Jul 06, 2018
Ategberoson:

pvssy is free, only dumbass pay money for it. lady can't come for sex without buying milk along for me

Good for you
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by fairwayboy: 8:22am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
how much are u worth of?
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by hopexter(m): 8:23am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:

If you truly admire the cars, get them yourself or ask your father to get them for you.
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by okerekeikpo: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2018
The poverty in Nigeria is just too much, I use this very car to sale cloths and shoes at Ikeja along, what's the big deal there? I mean I bought it with my money

1 Like

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by kaylegend7: 8:27am On Jul 06, 2018
What do you think Americans, especially the white use the card for? Luxury? Hell No. There's a movie of an extremely poor family by normal standard, but all of them have IPhones. When u watch America movies, you see these cars in jungle, during rescue

1 Like

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by prinxsamuel(m): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:

No worry that of Ikenegbu Layout has not taught you a lesson.
Why don't you say you would be lucky dating a fellow that owns such car rather than the fellow being luck dating you... Upon im money. cool cool
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Melchizedek3(m): 8:31am On Jul 06, 2018
[quote author=Millenniumlady post=69111510]Any man that can give me the cars in the second picture will be lucky to date me

some people don't know what their problem actually is
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by maxtreme: 8:32am On Jul 06, 2018
dubbiskelly:

From ur tone, I can deduce you are a child, cos it’s only children that day dream or have wishful thinking. When you become a teenager or adult, lemme know.
GOT YA! LOLZ.
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by flamingfire24(m): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2018
this is very commonplace in oil rich arabians(dubai)
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by kaylegend7: 8:33am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Lucky? Indeed...That's what you are worth?
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
is there light in ur pucci?
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by chizagi: 8:38am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:

when he has given you the cars, what will you too give him in return while dating him?
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Codes151(m): 8:39am On Jul 06, 2018
Are you looking for what to post or is it that news don finish?!?

Have u seen the cars the range and wagon is towing!??

1 Like

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Smarkie: 8:39am On Jul 06, 2018
nothing as luxury as it may be can stand the test of time
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by minority84(m): 8:45am On Jul 06, 2018
This is a best way to town sophisticated cars in advanced country, not our naija pangolo towing van...
If our own naija pangolin would collect as less as 15k ,
Think about how much would go down for the Range to town you..
This is nice biz...... if u know u know
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by apollo13(m): 8:47am On Jul 06, 2018
Zoharariel:

I know there are lots of Nigerian girls out there who have similar gold-digging mentality, but please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional baba ijebu & bet9ja investor. grin

From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to date you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.

What you’re trying to do is an exchange of “Breast + Pvssy" and “Range Rover + Lamborghini Gallardo". grin

A pre-owned 2015 Range Ro - Autobiography costs around $95,000 and a pre-owned 2015 Lamborghini Gallardo goes for around $305,000 excluding shipping & clearing.

However, there’s a deadly problem here, your breast & pvssy will sag, smell & be plagued with yeast infection but I can take my Autobiography & Gallardo to FCMB or GTBank as collaterals to obtain a business loan of 80 Million Naira and invest it on Treasury Bills at the rate of 17% .

My income will increase from year to year, while your pvssy becomes so slippy & keeps losing friction as a result of sleeping with NwaAmaikpe, TonyeBarcanista, Sarrki, Ngeneukwenu & Lucasbalo. grin cheesy grin

Hence, from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It’s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. grin

Any Nigerian man driving a Range Ro - Autobiography & Lamborghini Gallardo is not a fool; we would only date you, and give you 5,000Naira for a night but will never marry you. grin

My advice to you is to get a confirmed tested otumokpo from Ijebu or ile ife incised on your breast and pvssy, and then travel to Abuja to patronize Dino Melaye, Godswill Akpabio, David Mark, Ben Bruce aka Twitter Bruce Lee & Saraki like all those Nollywood Actresses who are buying houses in Lekki are doing. Thank you. grin cheesy grin
Gbosa for you bro, ask her if her dad gave her mum a bicycle before marrying her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by olurili(m): 8:47am On Jul 06, 2018
U wicked oooooo lol
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by ajaymina(m): 8:57am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Broke boy cheesy cheesy cheesy

it tàkes a thief to spot a thief
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
lucky?? who re u? bet9ja , cmon carry ur gold digging ass away
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Olifiz(m): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2018
OP what is wrong with that picture. Didn’t u see the cars they are Tohwing. Na mates them be? In fact sef they are disrespecting the lambo by Tohwing it with that SUV. Shuuu lols grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nonso Offor: From Venza To Royce Sweptail - Moto Innovation, Manufacturing Skill / Bus Almost Fell On OSHODI BRIDGE Just Now (Photos) / Innoson Rolls Out IVM Granite & Automated Plant- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.