Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) (45106 Views)

Bike Rider Spotted Towing An 18-Seater Bus With His Motorcycle In Lagos (Video) / Mercedes G-wagon Vs Innoson G80, Which Side Are You On? (Photos) / 2 Men Towing Car On Cart Truck (Video + Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by MrMystrO(m): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2018
Zoharariel:

I know there are lots of Nigerian girls out there who have similar gold-digging mentality, but please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional baba ijebu & bet9ja investor. grin

From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to date you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.

What you’re trying to do is an exchange of “Breast + Pvssy" and “Range Rover + Lamborghini Gallardo". grin

A pre-owned 2015 Range Ro - Autobiography costs around $95,000 and a pre-owned 2015 Lamborghini Gallardo goes for around $305,000 excluding shipping & clearing.

However, there’s a deadly problem here, your breast & pvssy will sag, smell & be plagued with yeast infection but I can take my Autobiography & Gallardo to FCMB or GTBank as collaterals to obtain a business loan of 80 Million Naira and invest it on Treasury Bills at the rate of 17% .

My income will increase from year to year, while your pvssy becomes so slippy & keeps losing friction as a result of sleeping with NwaAmaikpe, TonyeBarcanista, Sarrki, Ngeneukwenu & Lucasbalo. grin cheesy grin

Hence, from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It’s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. grin

Any Nigerian man driving a Range Ro - Autobiography & Lamborghini Gallardo is not a fool; we would only date you, and give you 5,000Naira for a night but will never marry you. grin

My advice to you is to get a confirmed tested otumokpo from Ijebu or ile ife incised on your breast and pvssy, and then travel to Abuja to patronize Dino Melaye, Godswill Akpabio, David Mark, Ben Bruce aka Twitter Bruce Lee & Saraki like all those Nollywood Actresses who are buying houses in Lekki are doing. Thank you. grin cheesy grin

You kill me! grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Olifiz(m): 9:12am On Jul 06, 2018
Zoharariel:

I know there are lots of Nigerian girls out there who have similar gold-digging mentality, but please allow me to analyse your situation as a professional baba ijebu & bet9ja investor. grin

From the standpoint of a business person, it is a bad decision to date you. The answer is very simple, so let me explain.

What you’re trying to do is an exchange of “Breast + Pvssy" and “Range Rover + Lamborghini Gallardo". grin

A pre-owned 2015 Range Ro - Autobiography costs around $95,000 and a pre-owned 2015 Lamborghini Gallardo goes for around $305,000 excluding shipping & clearing.

However, there’s a deadly problem here, your breast & pvssy will sag, smell & be plagued with yeast infection but I can take my Autobiography & Gallardo to FCMB or GTBank as collaterals to obtain a business loan of 80 Million Naira and invest it on Treasury Bills at the rate of 17% .

My income will increase from year to year, while your pvssy becomes so slippy & keeps losing friction as a result of sleeping with NwaAmaikpe, TonyeBarcanista, Sarrki, Ngeneukwenu & Lucasbalo. grin cheesy grin

Hence, from the viewpoint of economics, I am an appreciation asset, and you are a depreciation asset. It’s not just normal depreciation, but exponential depreciation. grin

Any Nigerian man driving a Range Ro - Autobiography & Lamborghini Gallardo is not a fool; we would only date you, and give you 5,000Naira for a night but will never marry you. grin

My advice to you is to get a confirmed tested otumokpo from Ijebu or ile ife incised on your breast and pvssy, and then travel to Abuja to patronize Dino Melaye, Godswill Akpabio, David Mark, Ben Bruce aka Twitter Bruce Lee & Saraki like all those Nollywood Actresses who are buying houses in Lekki are doing. Thank you. grin cheesy grin

Millenniumlady doo.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Any man that can give me the cars in the second picture will be lucky to date me kiss

you beta go camp on davido handle,,on behave of the broke & big boiz on Nl, naa dvck we go give you back2back.
your mates they carry blessing front & back ,you they hawk lucky
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by laliga01: 9:22am On Jul 06, 2018
Hahahahahaha.... My guy, do you have to go this far?
Now you have turned that nigga claiming babe to a liability and worthless depreciating nincompoop.
Take it easy bro, the land is green.

Zoharariel:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by laliga01: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Broke boy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guy just park well, your stock don fall for market.
Go find somewhere hide your face.
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by one4GOD(f): 9:24am On Jul 06, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
The Range Rover & G-Wagon are highly prized cars. Most of us can only dream to own them.

However, certain people in some climes, see no qualms in using them as towing vehicles, as depicted in these pictures.

What’s your opionion? Tell us via the comment section below.

Photo Cred: inoempire

https://autojosh.com/see-how-a-range-rover-g-wagon-was-used-to-tow-a-car/

The Rover and G-Wagon are only showing respect to their senior boss.... that's all.
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Uchefame(m): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Any man that can give me the cars in the second picture will be lucky to date me kiss
what is special about you that will make the man lucky
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:38am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
very unfortunate men
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Yourbest(m): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Come let me spoil you
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Chronicle of a naija diamond miner angry
She has a very big god oh, who is always by her side, a very big god oh by her side, by her side.
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Obdk: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2018
Zoharariel:

Is Ngeneukwenu lesbian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by godquality: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2018
Any car with a trailer hitch can be use to tow anything depending on the torque it has. I don't see the point of this thread.
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Rotimi180: 9:59am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Would i own you too
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Rhaspody(m): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2018
dynamic exponential depreciation. English sweet abeg
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by moshino(m): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2018
AutoJoshNG:
The Range Rover & G-Wagon are highly prized cars. Most of us can only dream to own them.

However, certain people in some climes, see no qualms in using them as towing vehicles, as depicted in these pictures.

What’s your opionion? Tell us via the comment section below.

Photo Cred: inoempire

https://autojosh.com/see-how-a-range-rover-g-wagon-was-used-to-tow-a-car/

You're primitive and uncivilized. What do you think the tow hitch in those SUV are meant for, why do you think the manufacturers always advertise the tow capacity as selling points? They're simply doing one of the main things they're built to do, no surprises, no biggie, no news about that.
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by AceDomino(m): 10:40am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Lucky to date you, you said? Your current nko, what has he given you?
Girls sha
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by AceDomino(m): 10:42am On Jul 06, 2018
The pictures didn't depicts that the Suvs were reduced to towing vehicles actually but this is the case of Millions pulling. Millions.

1 Like

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by HolySteph(f): 10:44am On Jul 06, 2018
Zoharariel:

Epic!
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Dannybammz: 11:01am On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
You cracked me
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Chronicle of a naija diamond miner angry

Jesuuuu! Shot fired, take cover!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by fellownigerianz(m): 12:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
Jesuuu!!! cheesy grin shocked

Zoharariel:

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Jagz16(m): 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
date yourself �
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Reeb2244: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
AceDomino:
The pictures didn't depicts that they Suvs were reduced to towing vehicles actually but this is the case of Millions pulling. Millions.
No mind the ignorant op.
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by HardMirror(m): 12:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
alase! Luck to date you? Or you wld be lucky to date such a man.
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by HardMirror(m): 1:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
moshino:

You're primitive and uncivilized. What do you think the tow hitch in those SUV are meant for, why do you think the manufacturers always advertise the tow capacity as selling points? They're simply doing one of the main things they're built to do, no surprises, no biggie, no news about that.
the op is a typical illiterate with a schl degree we have here in nigeria.
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by DaV8King(m): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Broke boy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Brokest gold digger like yourself
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by mechanics(m): 1:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
lolz, the lady is talking.
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Sardauna24(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I will give you very soon..
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Cantonese: 4:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
Go to Benin Shagamu expressway and you will find many of them used as towing vehicles. Make people wey get them no dey shout o. I advise them to join national association of towing van owners.
Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Oya right here, so send me yah # sharp sharp cool

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by Popeonah(m): 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
Millenniumlady:
tif....ole

2 Likes

Re: Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) by jibs4lv(m): 1:07am On Jul 07, 2018
Millenniumlady:
in don jassy voice 'if na the car in the second pic , coman take it

hoe everywhere undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nonso Offor: From Venza To Royce Sweptail - Moto Innovation, Manufacturing Skill / Bus Almost Fell On OSHODI BRIDGE Just Now (Photos) / Innoson Rolls Out IVM Granite & Automated Plant- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.