Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,924 members, 7,890,046 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:24 AM

Buy Used And Accidental Cars Direct From USA - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Used And Accidental Cars Direct From USA (302 Views)

Save N500k- N10m Ordering Cars Direct From the USA to Lagos Port / Order Cheap Cars Direct From US And Germany / Official Copart Nigeria Is Here. Buy Used USA and Canada Cars Direct From Copart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Used And Accidental Cars Direct From USA by villamba082(m): 10:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
Are you car dealer?
Do you think of buying car directly from USA?
Are you looking for someone who can buy, ship and clear cars directly from USA to Nigeria?

Provide me with below information and I will give you the total cost from buying to shipping to clearing for both used and accidental cars from USA to Nigeria

Brand
Model
Year

(1) (Reply)

Benz GLK 350 Is For Sale / Clean Kia Rio, Hyundai Accent 2008 Model manual transmission Needed budget 600k / Frsc Oyo State Branch Won't Allow Me To Do Capturing For My Driving License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.