Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,216 members, 7,873,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:05 PM

Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? (6255 Views)

A Challenge For All Financially Unstable Guys / My Friend Is Dating My Little Sister / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by MissRaine69(f): 5:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
Dating is supposed to be empowering. It’s supposed to make you feel good. It should be about two people, enthusiastically wanting to get to know each other and spend time together.

It’s supposed to make you feel good, add joy and fun to your life.
Am I wrong in thinking talking to/dealing with/dating/getting to know a person is what dating is all about but it seems making an effort that is now a waste of time. It’s all about jumping into the pool with no knowledge or sitting on it ...with the consequences coming later .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by 2buffagain(m): 5:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
MissRaine69:
Dating is supposed to be empowering. It’s supposed to make you feel good. It should be about two people, enthusiastically wanting to get to know each other and spend time together.

Am I wrong in thinking talking to/dealing with/dating/getting to know a person is what dating is all about but it seems making an effort that is now a waste of time. It’s all about jumping into the pool with no knowledge or sitting on it ...with the consequences coming later .

Yeah Ain't it fun?

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by oilcity(m): 5:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
D problem comes from aving a faulty reason for going into a relationship. Most pple date with d mind of getting not actually giving or adding value to anoda person so d end result is always disappointment, heartbreak and regret

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 06, 2018
sadly, society is to blame for such, and with the way things are going, it aint about to change. many women in Africa look at reality TV and want to copy what women at the other side of the world are doing....while religion/poverty and a failed state of mind make some men view ALL women as nothing but their servant/baby maker.

today, you must be patient if you want to find a proper mate, because many out there in the dating pool have narrow minded foolish agendas

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by PUSSYHOE(m): 5:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
because all girls are hoes?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by MissRaine69(f): 7:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
because all girls are hoes?
She broke your heart didn’t she?
So sorry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by Lonestar124: 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
It can never happen and it will never be simulated.why?
because we all are sophisticatedly metalized.
Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by ToyinDipo(m): 8:45pm On Jul 06, 2018
MissRaine69:

Can you shed more light on the bolded
Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
People want things out of a relationship and when they get what they want they leave. Relationships used to be about what you can offer and now it's about what it can offer you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 06, 2018
I want to open a thread expressing how I feel about a chic but I am scared it will make her run off, she's just too classy, beautiful and friendly. If I am gonna get into a serious relationship I would love to date her. She's on my dp cry
Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by MissRaine69(f): 8:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
ToyinDipo:

Can you shed more light on the bolded
Coitus
Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by ToyinDipo(m): 9:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
MissRaine69:

Coitus
I see
I agree with your points then.
There are some actions/choices in life that are not to be made lightly IMO, such as you mentioned
However, people should make choices they can live with, ...no looking back
Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
The society I live in clearly states

Yourself and a few other persons are having sex with your girlfriend.

Yourself and a few other persons are having sex with your boyfriend.

Sex isn't everything in a relationship, but it's the main reason relationships go up in flame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by jorion(m): 9:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
Its basically because of misplaced priorities. people are constantly in competition with their mates especially girls. Globalization and technology haven't helped issues either. Technology is suppose to strengthen human communication and not replace. Relationships have become more mechanical than emotional where both genders do not want to lose. Always trying to outwit their partners rather than compliment them. I no longer get angry when ever a girl starts trying to play smart because u will only give me reasons why u ain't worth it. In addition, girls of this modern age aren't wives but hoes with nothing but pussy to offer so why should a struggling nigger like me waste my time trying to save you when d only reason I would even speak to u is konji

9 Likes

Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
jorion:
Its basically because of misplaced priorities. people are constantly in competition with their mates especially girls. Globalization and technology haven't helped issues either. Technology is suppose to strengthen human communication and not replace. Relationships have become more mechanical than emotional where both genders do not want to lose. Always trying to outwit their partners rather than compliment them. I no longer get angry when ever a girl starts trying to play smart because u will only give me reasons why u ain't worth it. In addition, girls of this modern age aren't wives but hoes with nothing but pussy to offer so why should a struggling nigger like me waste my time trying to save you when u can't be saved.

YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS POSTED TRASH ON THIS THREAD.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by Headlesschicken(m): 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
undecided Because most people now just want to phuck n go... No emotional attachment,sadly most i love u now, simply means i want to bed you...

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
MissRaine69:

She broke your heart didn’t she?
So sorry
No for the matter of fact I have never been heartbreakon, literally all Nigerian girls are hoes and are incapable of being with one man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by MissRaine69(f): 10:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
No for the matter of fact I have never been heartbreakon, literally all Nigerian girls are hoes and are incapable of being with one man.
You have met all Nigerian girls to come up with that statement? There are many women who could argue the issue is with the men.
Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
If its a challenge then you are dating the wrong person, dating should be fun filled.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by MissRaine69(f): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
jorion:
Its basically because of misplaced priorities. people are constantly in competition with their mates especially girls. Globalization and technology haven't helped issues either. Technology is suppose to strengthen human communication and not replace. Relationships have become more mechanical than emotional where both genders do not want to lose. Always trying to outwit their partners rather than compliment them. I no longer get angry when ever a girl starts trying to play smart because u will only give me reasons why u ain't worth it. In addition, girls of this modern age aren't wives but hoes with nothing but pussy to offer so why should a struggling nigger like me waste my time trying to save you when d only reason I would even speak to u is konji
Maybe it’s the TYPE of women you go for? Rather than label all women as hoes?
I know if many women who have given up on dating as the men they come across soon fade like fire lit using newspapers ....the flame is very bright but it’s very brief....what’s left is disappointment and loathing.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by ibkayee(f): 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
DonPiiko:
I want to open a thread expressing how I feel about a chic but I am scared it will make her run off, she's just too classy, beautiful and friendly. If I am gonna get into a serious relationship I would love to date her. She's on my dp cry
Girl in your dp is in a relationship I believe, I watch her youtube channel sometimes

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
No for the matter of fact I have never been heartbreakon literally all Nigerian girls are hoes and are incapable of being with one man.
Lies, lies and more lies.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by jorion(m): 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
MissRaine69:

Maybe it’s the TYPE of women you go for? Rather than label all women as hoes?
I know if many women who have given up on dating as the men they come across soon fade like fire lit using newspapers ....the flame is very bright but it’s very brief....what’s left is disappointment and loathing.

I didn't say all, I meant it as in majority. I know a few girls who are goal getters but they are like 1/50. the majority are makeup freaks trying to attract every tom, DICK n harry with money to spend.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by jorion(m): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS POSTED TRASH ON THIS THREAD.
And you are stupid enough to reply

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
Yes she was, she is a popular YouTuber, she has broken up.
ibkayee:

Girl in your dp is in a relationship I believe, I watch her youtube channel sometimes
Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by ibkayee(f): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
DonPiiko:
Yes she was, she is a popular YouTuber, she has broken up.
Oh they've broken up? Didn't know, haven't watched her in months to be fair
Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
I was with her on Wednesday, she's such a likeable person and super pretty, we were suppose to attend my friends wedding together tomorrow.

ibkayee:

Oh they've broken up? Didn't know, haven't watched her in months to be fair
Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by ibkayee(f): 11:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
DonPiiko:
I was with her on Wednesday, she's such a likeable person and super pretty, we were suppose to attend my friends wedding together tomorrow.

Nice, she seems cool
Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
Very, she's too attractive, I found her online and I literally can't get over her.
ibkayee:

Nice, she seems cool
Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by Maxi112: 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
DonPiiko:
Very, she's too attractive, I found her online and I literally can't get over her.
how are you comfortable with the picture of another man's bae grace your dp, trust your bae is still active on this forum?
Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by ibkayee(f): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
DonPiiko:
I think she's pretty too, don't start stalking her though lol

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2018
We are having issues.

Maxi112:
how are you comfortable with the picture of another man's bae grace your dp, trust your bae is still active on this forum?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Love This Girl On Nairaland!!! (pictures) / Peter Obi's Wife Is Too Sexy (Photos) / Falling In Love On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.