Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,517 members, 7,940,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 02:30 PM

All About Free Browsing - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / All About Free Browsing (603 Views)

Is All About Free Browser With Mtn / All About Free Internet For You N I / All About Free Internet For You N I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All About Free Browsing by divinesec: 10:23pm On Jun 09, 2010
Hi ,

You need to enjoy browsing on mtn fastlink just as am enjoying now. all you need is just N4,000 and you will be connected. with your mtn fastlink modem with zero naira.

all you need to do is that you make sure there is no money on the MTN fastlink modem or express card. you have to call me to book an appointment to by calling 08191600235, for your system to be configured for free browsing.

The advantages of the are:

no subscription

you can download

infact you can do anything with it

for details contact me on 08191600235 or divesec@yahoo.com
Re: All About Free Browsing by casig: 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2010
Why do you request people to pay N4,000 in order to surf the internet free  when information about it is all over the internet free of charge. It might interest you to know that I've been surfing the internet free on my laptop since December 2009, and I got the knowledge and information without paying a kobo. Perhaps, what you have is special, but what I know is that no FBT lasts for ever. It needs constant updating, and I'm sure you don't guarantee to give this. My advice to you is to share this knowledge if you can, or keep it to yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Tor With Kapersky Internet Security 2010: Update Problems: / Broadband Now A Legal Right! / Write And Earn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.