Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,667 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:04 PM

PSG Completes The Signing Of Buffon - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PSG Completes The Signing Of Buffon (323 Views)

Legendary Italian Goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon Retires From Football / AS Roma Completes The Signing Of Tammy Abraham From Chelsea For £34m / Harrison Chinedu Completes The Lagos City Marathon Riding A Bicycle (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PSG Completes The Signing Of Buffon by bdnsports(m): 2:36am On Jul 07, 2018
Paris St-Germain have signed former Juventus and Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon on a free transfer.
Buffon, 40, left Juventus at the end of last season, ending a 17-year stay at a club where he played 656 times.
The nine-time Serie A winner was rumoured to be offered an off-field role at Juve but has signed a one-year deal with the French champions with the option for a further 12 months.
“I know what dreams PSG and its fans have in their hearts,” he said.
“I am going to bring all my energy, all my experience and all of my thirst to win to help my new club achieve all the great objectives it has set out for the future.
“For the first time in my career, I am leaving my country and only a project this ambitious could have encouraged me to make such a decision.”
Buffon closed out his Juventus career with a seventh consecutive league title.
He will link up with new PSG head coach Thomas Tuchel at Parc des Princes and is likely to compete with Alphonse Areola for a starting place.
Re: PSG Completes The Signing Of Buffon by robinsonmfon(m): 4:01am On Jul 07, 2018
This man no wan retire?

(1) (Reply)

Africa's Poor Showing In Worldcup Gives Me Concern - CAF President / Transfer: Lewandowski Shuns Manchester United As He Takes Final Decision / Falconets All You Need To Know About Nigeria’s Women’s Team At The 2018 FIFA U-2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.