Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,932 members, 7,890,068 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:45 AM

List Of Countries In Southern Africa - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Countries In Southern Africa (503 Views)

List Of Countries That Allows International Student To Bring Their Family / Racist Message Nigerian Lady Received From Georgia Southern University Roommate / List Of Countries To Study Abroad Without TOEFL/IELTS For International Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Countries In Southern Africa by NLbully(m): 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
Southern Africa is the southernmost region of the African continent, variably defined by geography or geopolitics, and including several countries. The term southern Africa or Southern Africa, generally includes

Angola,
Botswana,
Lesotho,
Malawi,
Mozambique,
Namibia,
South Africa,
Swaziland,
Zambia, and Zimbabwe

though Angola may be included in Central Africa and Malawi, Mozambique, Zambia and Zimbabwe in East Africa. From a political perspective the region is said to be unipolar with South Africa as a first regional power.

Am very sure if 90% of Nigerians(Including Me) are asked to list the countries in Southern Africa they won't be able to list it

Well there you go

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Africa

Cc lalasticlala
Re: List Of Countries In Southern Africa by NLbully(m): 9:19pm On Jul 25, 2018
Cc Donpiiko grin

My fund oo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Online Colleges That Give You Free Laptops / I Create Eye-catching Dynamic Website, Course Enrollment,e-commerce,ngo / How To Apply For UNILORIN Post UTME Form Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.