Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,836 members, 7,872,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:33 PM

Bips, Salman Friends Again! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bips, Salman Friends Again! (777 Views)

Bollywood Star Salman Khan Sentenced To 5 Years In Prison / Back To Single Life: Ini Edo Has Started Hanging Out With Friends Again (photos) / Chris Brown And Drake Become Friends Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bips, Salman Friends Again! by entematram: 12:02pm On Jun 10, 2010
In Colombo, Salman threw some parties in his hotel room for his Bollywood friends and Bipasha also walked in. Though Salman initially gave her a cold shoulder, Bipasha broke the ice. She and went up to him and thanked him for the good time.

Salman loosened up after that. The next day, when Bipasha came to party with them, Salman was warm towards her. That signalled the end of the five year old war between them.”

When contacted, Bipasha Basu said, “I don’t know why it is called a ‘patch up’. There have been no issues between us. I met him at the awards ceremony, where he did a fabulous job at all the events. He was very warm to me when I met him.”

Now it’s the turn of John and Salman to bury the hatchet.

orlando foreclosure homes
Wood Project

(1) (Reply)

Got Any Inspiring Story? / Exclusive! Oluchi's Pure Natural Hair / Gunmen Attack Daddy Showkeyat His Residence For The Second Time In 4 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.