Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,165 members, 7,970,595 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:05 PM

Half Time ! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Half Time ! (891 Views)

When The Rat Ate Half Of Your Certificate / When You Are Half Way Through Eating And Remember You Are Fasting / Half Human Chimpanzee Found IN Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Half Time ! by mohawkchic(f): 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2007
A bloke is in bed with his wife, he farts and shouts "one nil" she lets rip and shouts "1 all" at "2-all"  he farts again,but this time,the fart follows through and he  poo's on the bed!! his astonished wife asked "what the hell was that  shocked " he says "half time, swap sides"  grin grin grin

Lmao  grin grin grin
Re: Half Time ! by fatliar(m): 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2007
hahahahhahaah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry sad sad sad
Re: Half Time ! by odada(m): 9:56pm On Mar 25, 2007
doh?
Re: Half Time ! by mohawkchic(f): 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2007
Dont take a genius to figure out the humour  lipsrsealed
Re: Half Time ! by ibrahim007: 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2007
dats too dry sister,you got to learn more,,
Re: Half Time ! by mohawkchic(f): 9:06pm On Mar 26, 2007
ibrahim007:

that is too dry sister,you got to learn more,,
Lmao  grin now that's ^^^  funny~i guess the joke's on u ! Err nvr did say i was a comedian bro,besides like i said it don't take a genius to figure out the humour,jeez y do peeps take things so so dam personal,i didnt post it to satisfy one man's humour,oookay u read a joke u don't particularly find funny,move on,its not a big deal tongue >> don't blame me for your lack of humour  on this joke grin it goes to show everyone got a different level of acceptin humour >>bear that in mind ! wink
Re: Half Time ! by ibrahim007: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2007
Hey sis,you complicating things for urself,it took it to be a misconception,nwayz i want an aquintance cos i like the way you express urself my num is 08075773779 my mail addy is succulentplayboy at yahoo.com.slaw,
Re: Half Time ! by mohawkchic(f): 7:12pm On Mar 27, 2007
@ ibrahim007 ,Thanks buddy cheesy where u at? R u really a succulentplayboy shocked ? lol, take care for now
Re: Half Time ! by ibrahim007: 1:23pm On Mar 28, 2007
I'm in Naija,wat bout you?,if you wanna kno if i'm a succulentplayboy you can confirm it urself haven experienced it is better than haven heard it.lol.

(1) (Reply)

Funny Answering Machine Messages / Circus / Things To Do In A Lecture Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.