Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) (5681 Views)

Celebrating The Life Of Takeoff(migos) — Photos From His Memorial Service / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by Olabode09: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
An 18-year-old teenager, Renard Matthews who was killed by a gunshot appeared at his own memorial service playing video games and eating snacks.

Recall that, Renard Matthews was killed while going on a walk with his dog in New Orleans, the killing was suspected to be a robbery incident on the 25th of June 2018.

According to WDSU, the family of the deceased teenager decided to create the kind of environment he enjoyed at his memorial service instead of placing him in an open coffin.

You can also read this: Dead woman ‘pounds yam’ during her burial (photo)https://dailyfamily.ng/shocking-dead-woman-pounds-yam-during-her-burial/

The body of late Renard Matthews was placed on a chair with the controller of the Xbox game in his hands, he wore his favorite dress with socks and some snacks was also placed beside him.

The late teenager was all the while viewing his favourite basketball game on the Television with his Sunglasses.

https://dailyfamily.ng/dead-teenager-appears-playing-game-at-his-memorial-service/

Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by ChiefOkafor(f): 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
That's what happens when you enjoy doing the things you love best. Even in death.
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
your title is misleading. i curse you for it with the blood of all my ancestors combined. may you die young without children and your grave swept away and your bones end up in a rubbish dump.

6 Likes

Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by jaykins: 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
Wetin happen now, why you dey curse person wey give you news.... receive your own now: Your Father
MISEDUCATIONS:
your title is misleading. i curse you for it with the blood of all my ancestors combined. may you die young without children and your grave swept away and your bones end up in a rubbish dump.

14 Likes

Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
kilode.. epe

6 Likes

Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
jaykins:
Wetin happen now, why you dey curse person wey give you news.... receive your own now: Your Father
do you call that news?
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by jaykins: 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
You no know say the blood of your ancestors don dry tey tey
MISEDUCATIONS:

5 Likes

Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
doctorkush:
kilode.. epe
what
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
jaykins:
You no know say the blood of your ancestors don dry tey tey
okey. by the bones of my ancestors. better
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by jaykins: 1:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Show me the bones, make I see, do you even know your ancestors?
MISEDUCATIONS:
okey. by the bones of my ancestors. better

3 Likes

Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
jaykins:
Show me the bones, make I see, do you even know your ancestors?
post your number and i will send you pics.
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by jaykins: 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
You no get shame, you dey use your ancestors brag at this age and time. Wetin you want use my number do
MISEDUCATIONS:
post your number and i will send you pics.

3 Likes

Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
jaykins:
You no get shame, you dey use your ancestors brag at this age and time. Wetin you want use my number do
Just post your number and stop dancing around.

1 Like

Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
cheesy

This is juz crazzzy sha..I really hate going to funerals..what more if the dead is welcoming you as you enter to their house sitting in a chair cry
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by Cholls(m): 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cheesy

This is juz crazzzy sha..I really hate going to funerals..what more if the dead is welcoming you as you enter to their house sitting in a chair cry
my brothers what is she...

Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by jaykins: 1:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
You no tell me say you get another mission. click here to see my phone number: https:///2lEZhFL
MISEDUCATIONS:
ust post your number and stop dancing around.
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2018
jaykins:
You no tell me say you get another mission. click here to see my phone number: https:///2lEZhFL
tell me when you get serious about seeing my ancestors' bones and i'll send you.
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
cheesy

they like this kind of shìt in mexico and brazil. its creepy as hell.
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by jaykins: 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
08182153997, I will be expecting your call, Mr Ancestor
MISEDUCATIONS:
tell me when you get serious about seeing my ancestors' bones and i'll send you.
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by Segzee1(m): 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

Use your brain guy, it is not there for decoration

4 Likes

Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
Segzee1:

Use your brain guy, it is not there for decoration
mine is for decoration. i think with my ass
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:05pm On Jul 10, 2018
jaykins:
08182153997, I will be expecting your call, Mr Ancestor
good. now breathe in deeply and hold your breath. dont exhale until i call you.
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
they like this kind of shìt in mexico and brazil. its creepy as hell.

Yeaaah... Well, in some part of Indonesia, it's different ooo..they bathe the dead every year and allow them walk around using a black magic..
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by TOSIN116: 4:14pm On Jul 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
YOU WICKED
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Yeaaah... Well, in some part of Indonesia, it's different ooo..they bathe the dead every year and allow them walk around using a black magic..
now this is some next level madness. isnt indonesia also into head shrinking their dead?
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by demulepaul: 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
Jisosssssssssssssssss

Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
demulepaul:
Jisosssssssssssssssss
i was a bit too much wasnt i?
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by profeazy: 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
i was a bit too much wasnt i?

You mosy probably suffer from psychosis concealed in a mutiple personality disorder. NL affords you the coverage of exhibiting your twisted other half!

2 Likes

Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by MISEDUCATIONS: 8:35pm On Jul 10, 2018
profeazy:

You mosy probably suffer from psychosis concealed in a mutiple personality disorder. NL affords you the coverage of exhibiting your twisted other half!
and which university did you get your medical degree from by the way!
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by profeazy: 8:41pm On Jul 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
and which university did you get your medical degree from by the way!

Unilever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by khiaa(f): 8:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

How is the title misleading? Stop with the cursing.
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by sumgelem(m): 11:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
Take it easy please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Is Sex Necessary In A Relationship? / When Breeze Blow, Foul Nyash Go Open (amber Rose) _photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.