Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,146 members, 7,887,325 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:47 AM

Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) (5711 Views)

Celebrating The Life Of Takeoff(migos) — Photos From His Memorial Service / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos / 'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by Favor99(m): 12:34am On Jul 11, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
your title is misleading. i curse you for it with the blood of all my ancestors combined. may you die young without children and your grave swept away and your bones end up in a rubbish dump.
This is one of the reasons our continent of Africa is so messed up. Don’t you know curses like that are real? When you say such things, things like that materialize. I hear it here on nairaland, people making curses like this. People are just firing curses like this all over the place, no wonder the continent is so messed up. Some of these curses you fire about anyhow actually come true. Be careful. Be careful what you say or write

I can understand if someone did something extremely cruel and wicked to you. But this?
Come on.
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by Favor99(m): 12:36am On Jul 11, 2018
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:17am On Jul 11, 2018
Favor99:

This is one of the reasons our continent of Africa is so messed up. Don’t you know curses like that are real? When you say such things, things like that materialize. I hear it here on nairaland, people making curses like this. People are just firing curses like this all over the place, no wonder the continent is so messed up. Some of these curses you fire about anyhow actually come true. Be careful. Be careful what you say or write

I can understand if someone did something extremely cruel and wicked to you. But this?
Come on.
what makes you think i dont know its real??
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:18am On Jul 11, 2018
sumgelem:
Take it easy please.
you take it easy
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:24am On Jul 11, 2018
khiaa:

How is the title misleading? Stop with the cursing.
may your womb expire before its time and every pregnancy you get automatically abort itself. may you vagina lose its tightness before childbirth and your breasts become painful when touched by a man such that you go through life untouched and sad.

1 Like

Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by MISEDUCATIONS: 4:26am On Jul 11, 2018
profeazy:

Unilever.
the only unilever i know is a company that makes soaps, toothpaste, cooking oil etc

1 Like

Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by profeazy: 10:15am On Jul 11, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
may your womb expire before its time and every pregnancy you get automatically abort itself. may you vagina lose its tightness before childbirth and your breasts become painful when touched by a man such that you go through life untouched and sad.

Bwahahahahaha! But why are you so uncouth?
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by damtan(m): 11:32am On Jul 11, 2018
jaykins:
08182153997, I will be expecting your call, Mr Ancestor
And you self dropped your number. SMH
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 11, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
your title is misleading. i curse you for it with the blood of all my ancestors combined. may you die young without children and your grave swept away and your bones end up in a rubbish dump.
Wawuu... This s**t is deep!!!
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by khiaa(f): 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

LMAO grin grin grin From the COLOR PURPLE " Everything that you did to me, I've already done to you". grin grin grin grin
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2018
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin grin From the COLOR PURPLE " Everything that you did to me, I've already done to you". grin grin grin grin
i was high when i typed that. but you can be an ass sometimes.
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by khiaa(f): 12:59am On Jul 12, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
i was high when i typed that. but you can be an ass sometimes.

Stay off the internet when you are high.
P.S. You are an AZZ all of the time.
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:01am On Jul 12, 2018
damtan:
And you self dropped your number. SMH
once a mumu always a mumu grin
Re: Strange! Dead Teenager Appears Playing Game At His Memorial Service (photos) by MISEDUCATIONS: 2:02am On Jul 12, 2018
khiaa:

Stay off the internet when you are high.
P.S. You are an AZZ all of the time.
the internet comes to me. dont blame me

(1) (2) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Adam And Eve 2 - Emotions & Logic. / I NEED THIS Hot Stuff... To Be Deleted Soon (Picture) / South Africa Dancer Goes Pantless As She Bends To Clean Her House. VIDEO

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.