Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection (40023 Views)

Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection / Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) / 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by valgbo(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
k
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by senatorS2(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2018
my friend must u quote everything before u comment
vanhelsing1:

very funny...u really funny.

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
Wawuu
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by OlujobaSamuel: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
vanhelsing1:

bros, no vex, are you femi adesina or ffk or you br their person, cuz na d only people i know wey get contant coke for house be dat.
why you dey quote dat long thing just to write less than 20words
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by kullozone(m): 12:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
vanhelsing1:

Who asked you to quote all the pictures?

Just take two minutes to think about what you did and tell me if it's good or bad.... But before you answer, I'm going to quote you three timessmiley
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by kullozone(m): 12:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
vanhelsing1:

Why did you quote all the pictures?

Just take two minutes to think about what you did and tell me if it's good or badsmiley
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by kullozone(m): 1:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
vanhelsing1:

vanhelsing1:

Why did you quote all the pictures?

Just take two minutes to think about what you did and tell me if it's good or badsmiley
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by slimthugchimee2(m): 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
vanhelsing1:

Is like your head is paining you undecided undecided

So you had to quote everything for this? angry
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by SantiagoZeus: 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
vanhelsing1:

So becos its funny, that's y u quote everything.....
Don't worry thunder will fire U, just relax......

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by Assassin101: 1:11pm On Jul 11, 2018
no be lie,

na man dey behind that moniker

seunny4lif:

Aunty you can lie ooooooh
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 11, 2018
My former barber is No. 21.
You are scrolling to check "No 21".
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by LazyNairalander(m): 1:16pm On Jul 11, 2018
vanhelsing1:

You don't have to quote the whole epistle nah.
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by Alwaysking: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lovelyn72:
This made me laugh.... So true grin
Are you up to 15
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by Lovelyn72(f): 1:29pm On Jul 11, 2018
OneCorner:

Shey u will die if u dino lie ni
Seems all you have been hearing all your life is lies....
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by Lovelyn72(f): 1:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
Alwaysking:
Are you up to 15
Am just 5 years old
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by Alwaysking: 1:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lovelyn72:
Am just 5 years old
I see tongue

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by Lovelyn72(f): 1:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
OfficialDad:

Male peasants spotted with a female moniker.

Peasants undecided
Haha,why so harsh??
You should not be comparing someone you don't even know to a peasant.
Stop being unnecessarily rude.
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by bigtt76(f): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nice one ....you forgot those that will be touching their crouch while barbing you with one hand or the ones that haff smoked sontin before attending to you grin
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by mudiana(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2018
Fadiga24:
My number 18,if he isn't around I won't barb
anywhere I relocate to, it usually takes me five months to get a barber that can take care of my hair. I have been in Benin for over 10 months and still don't like my hair anytime I visit my barber. He is not there for me yet.
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by revpeter(m): 1:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
My broda u get mouth...... I can relate to all the different barbers you listed..... Very funny.. That Number 9 is exactly Kadiri's shop in auchi Edo state.
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by revpeter(m): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
mudiana:
anywhere I relocate to, it usually takes me five months to get a barber that can take care of my hair. I have been in Benin for over 10 months and still don't like my hair anytime I visit my barber. He is not there for me yet.
must you mention Benin?... Orzuo
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by mudiana(m): 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2018
revpeter:

must you mention Benin?... Orzuo
excuse u, are you the custodian of Benin?

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by Lovelyn72(f): 2:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
seunny4lif:

Aunty you can lie ooooooh
Yeah,i remembered lying to you when we met
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by KrocAce(m): 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
I Laughed...
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by Austinio: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
No 11
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by nazablossom(f): 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
The one that uses lighter as a sterilizer.
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by Spanner4(m): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin

I asked one to barb me low cut,,,he went rather and barbed me Kodo. I was like what a nonsense
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by vuc1(m): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Mine is 18.
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lovelyn72:
Haha,why so harsh??
You should not be comparing someone you don't even know to a peasant.
Stop being unnecessarily rude.

Are you not a peasants?. Your identity says (f) , you rushed inside here to comments on a male topic, that means you're a man with a dick, probably a small dick.

I'm not harsh on you, just stating the obvious brow.

Calling you a peasants, means I'm unnecessary rude?. Brow, wonders shall never end.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Annoying Things Ladies Do When They Are Dressed To Kill / Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here / African Contestants For The 2016 Miss World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.