Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,328 members, 7,881,226 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:42 PM

Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection (40037 Views)

Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria - Memes Collection / Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) / 8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by BLAQUEWELSH: 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
Very interesting but there is nothing like BARB HAIR OR BARBING HAIR.
BARBER IS BOTH A NOUN AND A VERB. Barber please barber my hair
Thank you
AlphLukau:
@APROKOGIRL

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/13690/different-types-barbers-will-see-nigeria-meme-collection/

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by Lovelyn72(f): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2018
[quote author=OfficialDad post=69281017]

Are you not a peasants?. Your identity says (f) , you rushed inside here to comments on a male topic, that means you're a man with a dick, probably a small dick.

I'm not harsh on you, just stating the obvious brow.

Calling you a peasants, means I'm unnecessary rude?. Male topic?? Is there a section in Nairaland meant for male only?? Or there are no ladies who don't plait their hair??
Comparing people to peasants is rude......
Peasants informally means low social status....
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2018
[quote author=Lovelyn72 post=69282713][/quote]

So you plait your hair inside a barber's shop?. Why am i just pissed with you already for saying this?. Why?.

Really, you don't know that was a male's topic?, because the last time i check, the post is only applicable to male folks only. So can you further explain how you missed that?.

Peasants means low social status, yes i agree with you on this one, although a lot of other meaning are attached to it.
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by Lovelyn72(f): 4:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
OfficialDad:

So you plait your hair inside a barber's shop?. Why am i just pissed with you already for saying this?. Why?.

Really, you don't know that was a male's topic?, because the last time i check, the post is only applicable to male folks only. So can you further explain how you missed that?.

Peasants means low social status, yes i agree with you on this one, although a lot of other meaning are attached to it.
check what I typed, I said are there not ladies who doesn't plait their hair
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lovelyn72:
check what I typed, I said are there not ladies who doesn't plait their hair

Maybe i should just leave you alone then, since you're now trying to change the context of your message. All is well mah nigga.

#OneLove

Bye peasants grin

1 Like

Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by Rick9(m): 5:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
Ahaahhahahahahahah that no 13 tho, playing draft ahahahah
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by wisdomkid: 6:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

very funny, rotfl, lol

[img]https://media1./images/dfb4221103dfeeebf6aa51f9a1db31dc/tenor.gif?itemid=12035747[/img]

Bet 10 Naira on it, you're a girl..
So you won't get this joke.

Skip please?
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by Officialemmyd(m): 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2018
Too funny
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by vanhelsing1(m): 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
LazyNairalander:

You don't have to quote the whole epistle nah.
jus as ur name goes...lazy nairalander abi na high lander...plsss take it easy on me.....ma inception is nt bn long over here...Plsss manage me..
Thanks
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by vanhelsing1(m): 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2018
SantiagoZeus:

So becos its funny, that's y u quote everything.....
Don't worry thunder will fire U, just relax......

haaaaa....young dude....how could u b do unethicalu sound like a woman ...u r very saucy n das nt good for an enlightend person..plsssa bridle ur tongue...
thanks...dont mention...
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by vanhelsing1(m): 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
slimthugchimee2:

Is like your head is paining you undecided undecided

So you had to quote everything for this? angry
plsss no vex for me .....ma head no pain me...infact....bomb no evn dey ma head....
y r u guys attacking me like dis
das very unfair
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by vanhelsing1(m): 10:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
kullozone:

Who asked you to quote all the pictures?

Just take two minutes to think about what you did and tell me if it's good or bad.... But before you answer, I'm going to quote you three timessmiley
no vex...abeg...plsss forgive me fully...am inexperience in ds chat room ..
plsds may ma fellow humble nairalanders forgive me...am still loyal to ur administration
I
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by oblaak(m): 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2018
vanhelsing1:
very funny...u really funny.

You're very stupid for quoting everything again.
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by vanhelsing1(m): 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2018
oblaak:

You're very stupid for quoting everything again.
thanks very for ur COOL words..
I never knew u r so mannered n bridled.
its understandable dat u grew up in a volatile environment n home were profane language's r used from d head to d smallest.but ma candid advice is .....plsss make amendments cos it Wil affect ur entire life n relationship wt pple..
thanks..
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by Jennifer89(f): 1:57pm On Jul 12, 2018
vanhelsing1:

very funny...u really funny.

So you quote all the load just to write ' very funny'
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by oblaak(m): 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2018
vanhelsing1:

thanks very for ur COOL words..
I never knew u r so mannered n bridled.
its understandable dat u grew up in a volatile environment n home were profane language's r used from d head to d smallest.but ma candid advice is .....plsss make amendments cos it Wil affect ur entire life n relationship wt pple..
thanks..
Please reconstruct this your sentences so I can understand perfectly fine. Thanks
Re: Different Types Of Barbers You Will See In Nigeria. - Meme Collection by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2019
This is elegant work! cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Learn Make Up Artistry For Free Here / African Contestants For The 2016 Miss World / Skinny Jeans On Men: Cool Or Not Cool?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.