Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,911 members, 7,872,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! (14972 Views)

Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate / Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by pikapizy(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
skedman:
So much distraction on the land
will it stop the killings ?

it's because of the too many incompetent and result forging officials in Buhari govt things are like this ... including the killing

oHhh I even forget Oshiomole and baba himself once had result issues .. what is it with APC and certificate forgery?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by dodelight(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2018
We are watching and waiting!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by Newpride(m): 2:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
PDP shld also reject melaye for lying he had masters in London school of economics.
Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by adeoba2008(m): 2:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Which party is PDP again?
Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by iSpread(m): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
abike12:
this is an embarrassment
Could we chat?
Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
sotall:
Aunty Kemi should just throw in the towel and resign humbly.

The only way out of this forgery is a jail sentence and shame

Who wan jail her, lol grin

Naija jail is only meant for the poor
Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by serenee: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2018
I wonder why the woman herself is not speaking

3 Likes

Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by Rexnegro(m): 2:59pm On Jul 11, 2018
Kneephy:
Make this woman sef talk na,abi what is all this rubbish she's putting up sef, ignoring every Nigeria citizen call for her to show her NYSC certificate.....

I hate it when people feel too much of themselves.....

Rubbish

If she has she should let us know and if she doesn't at least she should say something rather than feeling like one Hong Kong that cant be prosecuted......
u spoke well bro , but did u ask ursef where was PDP when screening was going on? shouldn't that be where they should be more proactive to check mate their opposition president? make they sitdon Jare , like they are anywhere near been holy party.
Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by gratiaeo(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2018
Nigeria is joke

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by MkMel: 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2018
The Directorate of NYSC should issue a public statement on this allegation ASAP.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by bobnatlo(m): 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
alignacademy:
Aren't people presumed innocent until PROVEN guilty?

Getting worked up over sensational headlines isn't really helpful

And for the aspiring #NotTooYoungToRun leaders, if you had to respond to every accusation thrown at you- "just to prove my innocence"- you'll hardly have enough time to actually work.

Cheers
Yeye de smell!!
Common nysc cert!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by Snowangel007: 3:05pm On Jul 11, 2018
grin

Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by Yankee101: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
APC won't be in power forever. And whatever deceitful action is taken, na the same NYSC staff go leak am. We dey watch movie.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by Oblang(m): 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
ybalogs:
PDP just carry this certificate scandal for head like say their return to aso rock depends on it. Mcheeew

That's the only tool they have. Certificate propaganda...
Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by Lomprico2: 3:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
They will! because nysc is under FG

2 Likes

Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by Don2cyril(m): 3:10pm On Jul 11, 2018
alignacademy:
Aren't people presumed innocent until PROVEN guilty?

Getting worked up over sensational headlines isn't really helpful

And for the aspiring #NotTooYoungToRun leaders, if you had to respond to every accusation thrown at you- "just to prove my innocence"- you'll hardly have enough time to actually work.

Cheers
You are a thief

4 Likes

Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2018
Oblang:

That's the only tool they have. Certificate propaganda...
Bounce joor..

Corruption fighters indeed..

Supreme scammers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by Kneephy(m): 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
Rexnegro:

u spoke well bro , but did u ask ursef where was PDP when screening was going on? shouldn't that be where they should be more proactive to check mate their opposition president? make they sitdon Jare , like they are anywhere near been holy party.

Leave Pdp matter for now Abeg, let's talk about Adeosun Kemi Abi na Oluwole Kemi according to the name on her NYSC certificate...... She really needs to get herself outta this mess If she's really innocent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by brodalokie: 3:13pm On Jul 11, 2018
In Nigeria anything is possible. A king can become a beggar. Solomon said he had seen princes walking on foot while servants are riding horses. After all with special arrangement Satan will see God. Buhari did it before
Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
I heard that this lady could not reply 27+6 in 30 seconds, how did we get here.

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by Yksoul(m): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2018
PDP AND APC ARE THE SAME, WHAT OF THOSE PDP POLITICIANS IN NATIONAL ASSEMBLY THAT KILLED CERTIFICATES INVESTIGATION DURING JONATHAN ERA?
Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by Reference(m): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2018
ybalogs:
PDP just carry this certificate scandal for head like say their return to aso rock depends on it. Mcheeew

Because 'change begins with Kemi'. Isn't it the gala this government has been hawking since 2014. Now wey PDP wan buy, una dey vex again.

If na tax evasion she go dey holla 'corruption'. Service evasion nko...no be corruption. Una say e no matter. So corruption no matter, shikena.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by nkul: 3:27pm On Jul 11, 2018
my issue with this lady's NYSC saga is that with all her finesse, she can go to Oluwole and say, i beg design one certificate for me...my second issue s that she didnt use any sample to forge it so that at least, it can be close to the original.. she really see Nigerians finish..

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by Badeku: 3:30pm On Jul 11, 2018
ON KEMI ADEOSUN NYSC CERTIFICATE FORGERY . Fayose told you "Buhari is dead" and even posted his obituary, you believed. After they poisoned Buhari, Fayose told you he had 11 pictures of Buhari in London hospital paralysed and dead you believed and uptill date you never questioned his rational behind those statements. They told you Buhari is a cloned Jibrin Aminu from Sudan, same you swallowed it hook , sinker and linen. Buhari did not have a primary school certificate yet, he rose up in the military to become a general but it never bothered you. They told you Buhari said "The Youths are Lazy" yet, you believed them despite all the counter claim by the presidency. Premium Times misled you while saying 300 cows are more important than human lives in Plateau while they later apologized to Meyatti Alah for sponsoring fake news, you never came forward to tender your apology for causing confusion and spreading lies. CAN apologized for misleading you for the Arabic sentiments yet, you never see what they did wrong. Every bad news you are quick to share while requesting for the president who is fighting for you to present his certificate of about 70 years ago, why can't you ask those that impoverished your life to return our stolen wealth? You dissipates your energy on frivolities yet, closed your mind for things that will benefit your entire generation. . Well, i always like to see the way people reason or think in this country. I can see crazy people everywhere, oh! I can see madness written on some faces. So a graduate with ordinary pass is more competent than a graduate with better grade because of NYSC certificate? . Na wa for this country. The ordinary people are even worse than our leaders. . Kemi Adeosun is their target again. I can see that some reasonable Nigerians are falling for the blackmail of Kemi Adeosun. Once you blocked their channels of stealing then they look for stupid ways to blackmail you through their pay as you go journalists just to disparaged the anti corruption war. . This week at Federal Executive meeting Kemi Adeosun sought for Executive Order for all the department agencies to publish how they spend their budget and it was granted. We should remember also that she put NNPC on the spot with the way they remitted money to the Federation account. She practically scolded them. And what happened thereafter?KemiAdeosun forged NYSC certificate and she must resign. . If your defence is truly for honesty and genuity of purpose why not tell Saraki, Dino, Shehu Sanni, Jona Jang to explain their roles in sponsoring killer gangs or why not tell Atiku to explain how he siphoned Nigeria money for 17years through INTEL. Dino Melaye once had issues with his certificate, you stood for his defence as if you were blood related, hmmm, you never doubted him despite series of abnormalities in his certificate forgery saga. Abeg! why not tell your common sense Senator, Ben Bruce Murray to explain how he collected N11b loan and refused to pay for 13years now? Fayose lied that Federal Government sealed up AKURE Airport and up till now the Airport is opened yet, that never bothered you. Lies upon lies, propaganda without facts are all that pleases you. . This stupid blackmail by Premium Times won't fly and they can go to hell. I once told you, I prefer a mechanic without certificate but with a good ideology to be my President, Governor or Chairman so as to drive Nigeria to a greater height and unto a good path, than an incompetent PhD holder with corruption stinking all over him...so clueless like our hero past to be at the corridors of power. . Corruption must fight back, definitely these are the results when you open your heart to fight corruption to standstill but, Nigeria shall succeed. SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE. Nigerians will survive.
Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by goaldynboy: 3:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
You all can see how mature and objective the criticism of PDP is. If it were to be the violent party known as APC, they will be reeling out threats like "we will make the govt ungovernable" or "we will form parallel govt!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by Vested(m): 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2018
The pressure is on.
The next thing the government will do is to create a diversion to feed our attention away from this.
Hopefully, the media will remain on their toes to ensure NYSC publishes the truth.

Meanwhile, I have a 5kva inverter and 8 solar panels for sale so you can enjoy uninterrupted power supply, like I did before batteries packed out. Check my ad.

https://www.nairaland.com/4568736/5kva-solar-inverter-8-solar

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by goaldynboy: 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2018
If NYSC cover up for Kemi Adeosun's fake certificate, we shall start operation scrap NYSC on Twitter! And the organization will forever be regarded as a corrupt organization!!

Who knows how much of Nigeria's money this fake Minister of finance have been releasing to that greedy and insatiable rogue called Tinubu?!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by Reference(m): 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2018
Badeku:
ON KEMI ADEOSUN NYSC CERTIFICATE FORGERY . Fayose told you "Buhari is dead" and even posted his obituary, you believed. After they poisoned Buhari, Fayose told you he had 11 pictures of Buhari in London hospital paralysed and dead you believed and uptill date you never questioned his rational behind those statements. They told you Buhari is a cloned Jibrin Aminu from Sudan, same you swallowed it hook , sinker and linen. Buhari did not have a primary school certificate yet, he rose up in the military to become a general but it never bothered you. They told you Buhari said "The Youths are Lazy" yet, you believed them despite all the counter claim by the presidency. Premium Times misled you while saying 300 cows are more important than human lives in Plateau while they later apologized to Meyatti Alah for sponsoring fake news, you never came forward to tender your apology for causing confusion and spreading lies. CAN apologized for misleading you for the Arabic sentiments yet, you never see what they did wrong. Every bad news you are quick to share while requesting for the president who is fighting for you to present his certificate of about 70 years ago, why can't you ask those that impoverished your life to return our stolen wealth? You dissipates your energy on frivolities yet, closed your mind for things that will benefit your entire generation. . Well, i always like to see the way people reason or think in this country. I can see crazy people everywhere, oh! I can see madness written on some faces. So a graduate with ordinary pass is more competent than a graduate with better grade because of NYSC certificate? . Na wa for this country. The ordinary people are even worse than our leaders. . Kemi Adeosun is their target again. I can see that some reasonable Nigerians are falling for the blackmail of Kemi Adeosun. Once you blocked their channels of stealing then they look for stupid ways to blackmail you through their pay as you go journalists just to disparaged the anti corruption war. . This week at Federal Executive meeting Kemi Adeosun sought for Executive Order for all the department agencies to publish how they spend their budget and it was granted. We should remember also that she put NNPC on the spot with the way they remitted money to the Federation account. She practically scolded them. And what happened thereafter?KemiAdeosun forged NYSC certificate and she must resign. . If your defence is truly for honesty and genuity of purpose why not tell Saraki, Dino, Shehu Sanni, Jona Jang to explain their roles in sponsoring killer gangs or why not tell Atiku to explain how he siphoned Nigeria money for 17years through INTEL. Dino Melaye once had issues with his certificate, you stood for his defence as if you were blood related, hmmm, you never doubted him despite series of abnormalities in his certificate forgery saga. Abeg! why not tell your common sense Senator, Ben Bruce Murray to explain how he collected N11b loan and refused to pay for 13years now? Fayose lied that Federal Government sealed up AKURE Airport and up till now the Airport is opened yet, that never bothered you. Lies upon lies, propaganda without facts are all that pleases you. . This stupid blackmail by Premium Times won't fly and they can go to hell. I once told you, I prefer a mechanic without certificate but with a good ideology to be my President, Governor or Chairman so as to drive Nigeria to a greater height and unto a good path, than an incompetent PhD holder with corruption stinking all over him...so clueless like our hero past to be at the corridors of power. . Corruption must fight back, definitely these are the results when you open your heart to fight corruption to standstill but, Nigeria shall succeed. SLOW AND STEADY WINS THE RACE. Nigerians will survive.

Sentiments is all I see here. Hypocrisy is setting standards you simply cannot meet yourself. Once again the Nigerian system presents us with a choice between two evils. That is why my only clamour is for restructuring so that Nigerians can set their own standards. Every other thing including your long epistle will then fall in place naturally.

To attempt to clean a dish with an oil stained rag is just silly to be frank. This government from top to bottom simly cannot live by the standards by which it judges others, period. If the whole saga was unfortunate and her integrity was important to her she will have instituted a class action against the said publication by now.

For now she is as tainted as the folks you list and cannot be an effective tool in any further action of integrity this government professes. As a matter of fact if this was the kind of advanced, accountable and functional government and democracy you desire she would have stepped aside by now and welcomed an.open, transparent investigation, but till now, nothing.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by jchioma: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2018
Cover up or not ... Adeosun is guilty and must face the music, even if it takes another govt after this discredited administration of Buhari is booted out next February.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by goaldynboy: 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2018
Rexnegro:

You are no different from APC blaming party! So you want to blame PDP for the woman's forgery?! Or was it PDP that nominated her? Or was it PDP that appointed her?! Or is DSS is now made up of PDP? Oris PDP the majority in the National Assembly?! Tell me?! The level of stupid.ity of some of you zombies is beyond that of an slowpoke!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Horrific Pics Of Victims Of Boston Bombing / Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement / Nigeria Warns Foreign Diplomats Against Approaching Buhari And Osinbajo Directly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.