Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,933 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:17 AM

PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! (14975 Views)

Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate / Kemi Adeosun Forged NYSC Certificate - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by goaldynboy: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2018
Rexnegro:

u spoke well bro , but did u ask ursef where was PDP when screening was going on? shouldn't that be where they should be more proactive to check mate their opposition president? make they sitdon Jare , like they are anywhere near been holy party.

You are no different from APC blaming party! So you want to blame PDP for the woman's forgery?! Or was it PDP that nominated her? Or was it PDP that appointed her?! Or is DSS is now made up of PDP? Oris PDP the majority in the National Assembly?! Tell me?! The level of stupid.ity of some of you zombies is beyond that of an imbeci.le!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by Seunpaul01(m): 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2018
NYSC is just a total waste of time and energy. It does not count for me. Government do not want to scrap it because of the money they generate from it.

I'm certain she ain't the only one with issue like this in the public office.
Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by adebayosun02: 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
If it were to be a common Nigerian, NYSC will have reply within minutes.

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by dasparrow: 4:46pm On Jul 11, 2018
Honestly, this woman's eyes always look like she is feeling sleepy. I wonder why she had to forge her NYSC certificate.

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by Ayodele1987(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2018
imaging, a whole minister of finance, no discharge letter, I'm mean NYSC certificate. The graduate that even got their NYSC certificate that above 30yr in age, government don't want to offer them job. (Ori lo mola, keleda ma sun)

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by Lot13(m): 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2018
Kneephy:
Make this woman sef talk na,abi what is all this rubbish she's putting up sef, ignoring every Nigeria citizen call for her to show her NYSC certificate.....

I hate it when people feel too much of themselves.....

Rubbish

If she has she should let us know and if she doesn't at least she should say something rather than feeling like one Hong Kong that cant be prosecuted......
Her silence is for relevant department to make pronouncement and shame those who planned this in the first place.
Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by Odingo1: 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2018
If you enter camp when Bomoi was DG your certificate will bear his signature

Anybody that passed out from August 2009 downward have Tsiga signature in his or her certificate.How come Adeosun own is still bearing Bomoi signature.

Bone of contention in this matter is that,
1. According NYSC law, it was stated that if you graduate at age below 30 years you must serve,even if you have pass 30 years when you want to serve, you must serve even at 50,no exemption for you except you graduate above 30 years.

So how come Adeosun get exemption and she graduated at 22. The law said that she must serve.

Who bypass the law to grant the certificate and how did Bomoi signature got there when all certificate signed from August 2009 downwards bears Tsigas signature.

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by Kneephy(m): 7:14pm On Jul 11, 2018
Lot13:
Her silence is for relevant department to make pronouncement and shame those who planned this in the first place.

Baba wetin u dey yarn??

Even if she can't say anything how about NYSC itself, don't they have what to say too?

1 Like

Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by daddyyoung: 7:12am On Jul 12, 2018
NYSC certificate saga. Anything for counting scores between political parties
Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Where them wan pass? grin
When a DEAD MAN SIGNED THE FAKE CERTIFICATE? shocked

Make we see how she wan do am! cheesy
Bro this isn’t Nigeria noting is impossible.
Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by KanwuliaExtra: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2018
Badb0y4lyf:

Bro this isn’t Nigeria noting is impossible.

True.
But sill gonna be entertaining. wink
After all, Buhari get WAEC? undecided
Re: PDP Warns NYSC Not To Cover Up For Adeosun!!! by Rexnegro(m): 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
goaldynboy:

You are no different from APC blaming party! So you want to blame PDP for the woman's forgery?! Or was it PDP that nominated her? Or was it PDP that appointed her?! Or is DSS is now made up of PDP? Oris PDP the majority in the National Assembly?! Tell me?! The level of stupid.ity of some of you zombies is beyond that of an imbeci.le!!
are you done idiot ? now get out of my handle

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Assembly Impeaches Dare Kadiri, The Deputy Speaker / IMF Proposes Higher Taxes As Solution To Nigeria’s Fiscal Challenge / Agbakogba Wants Clarifications On China-nigeria Bilateral Agreement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.