Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,282 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:48 AM

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring - Politics (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (301799 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
selfwife:
When you have an assignment please do it well.Ask that lady if she was residing in Ekiti during Fayemi's tenure.Oga you have to calm down oooo.saying Ekiti was seperated from Ondo is funny because we are known as EKITI KETE not ONDO KETE.all your ranting that Ekiti is a village just got me smiling.You know why?because it is still HOME where many of us do not joke with..as for progress,it is coming and it starts a few minutes from now.Saying our achievements is agidi is good because when you know what you want but can not stand by it especially when your son or father is involved,are you a man? And please if you bold enough,can you tell us where you are from on this forum?

I was not responding to any lady. It was a general wakeup call . I am not under any assignment. I am from Ogun State. I don't need to be bold to tell you my state. I have always mentioned my state on nairaland. I know Ekiti very well. I just came back to Lagos on Thursday from Ekiti.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by bakila: 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2018
fairfora:
I've read the link before you posted it and all it contained was the rigged figures during the elections and NOT what was reported after, by same Newspaper. Mind you, I'm not a fan of FFK we all know he's a controversial fellow but that doesn't mean all he says doesn't make sense. The same Vanguard that reported the link you shared also reproved what I posted and the info of electoral fraud were reported after the whole elections that brought PMB into office. Amazingly, the facts didn't come from the outsider but from respected leaders of Kano state who once governed the state and understood the terrain more than you and I. Have you read the info and compared those figures with those foreigners hired?
I will not allow you to use experience of your level to defeat me. Unless you will provide information in the public realm that defeat a publication from Vanguard, we will continue this conversation in May 2019 .

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by gamaliel9: 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
Vote ...show your where you voted....collect you cash....

it is alright...
New tricks...PDP will win the presidency...repeat the same process or another process to win Ekiti....Next APC wins the presidency....rigs the elecetion....the cycle continues....thats how development is achieved....And people are happy with each turn....ignorance is bliss

Between....the type of brown roof i see here....Ibadan own no even reach am sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
youngpresidooo:
With what i am seeing in Ado, Hmmmmm Apc might win ooooo with the way people are collecting APC money to vote for them.......
And scattering any place that refuse their money.
ado-ekiti residence are rejecting ballot snatching and causing violence too. infact fayemi think he can destroy ado ekiti votes. he has failed already. infact people are more very at alert now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
#EkitiDecides2018

Operation Protect your Votes!

APC thugs aided by security men now going about snatching ballot boxes in Ado Ekiti, Ikole, Igbara Odo, Efon and others.

Ekiti people should protect their votes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by AfonjaBoston: 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
results trickling in from the Irele hinterlands;

Ward 5: ADC 2, APC 49, PPA 1, PDP 89
Ward 8: APC 98, PNP 2, PDP 21
Ward 6: ADP 2, APC 54, ARP 3, PDP 42, SDP 1

More coming, we will continue to stay on ground moving from ward to ward to verify

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by PHILipu1(m): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2018
Tarzan360:
Apc have been losing this election even before the day of the election, both on their twitter handles and in nairaland, how they expect to win today is a tall dream
Do market women,mama put,street hustlers,labours,etc know what is internent?

This people have their PVC and I can tell you that majority online voters don't even have PVC and will not vote.
Some are not even in Ekiti.

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by tinsel: 1:11pm On Jul 14, 2018
youseuph:

Don't mind them. Gbonyin L.G that has no electricity supply for more than 3years now, without any intervention from Gov. Fayose and you think people will be so daft to still vote the same govt.
But Fayose is not in charge of electricity.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by AfonjaBoston: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
ado-ekiti residence are rejecting ballot snatching and causing violence too. infact fayemi think he can destroy ado ekiti votes. he has failed already. infact people are more very at alert now.

You are everywhere oh boy you get work so abi na spam you be

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by kaffy4tope(m): 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Shut up! Its money people are voting for today, not any goddamn PDP.

Apc won already!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
SIGNALS FROM VARIOUS PARTS OF EKITI SUGGESTS THE APC & FAYEMI ARE CRUISING TO VICTORY TODAY

ALSO LEARNT FAYOSE IS ALREADY HOLDING MEETINGS ON THEIR NEXT MOVES TO SCUTTLE THE HITHERTO SMOOTH PROCESS

SECURITY AGENCIES SHOULD BE ON THE ALERT

APC!!!!!!!
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 14, 2018
cytell56:

To vote in Herdsmen and Ranching Abi!!!
stale

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by butterflylion: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Stop saying rubbish from your cubicle. Are you in Ekiti?

Somebody that is not on ground but searching google for any useful propaganda news for PDP

Remember I busted your lies yesterday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by OmoOshodi(m): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
Pdp is winning.... Victory party loading

Fayemi is a regular customer

Power belongs to the people...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by selfwife(f): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
babaolofin:

I was not responding to any lady. It was a general wakeup call . I am not under any assignment. I am from Ogun State. I don't need to be bold to tell you my state. I have always mentioned my state on nairaland. I know Ekiti very well. I just came back to Lagos on Thursday from Ekiti.
ok.so why express your thoughts about Ekiti that way?because you sound aggressive.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by AfonjaBoston: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
gamaliel9:
Vote ...show your where you voted....collect you cash....

it is alright...
New tricks...PDP will win the presidency...repeat the same process or another process to win Ekiti....Next APC wins the presidency....rigs the elecetion....the cycle continues....thats how development is achieved....And people are happy with each turn....ignorance is bliss

Between....the type of brown roof i see here....Ibadan own no even reach am sef

Huh
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2018
AfonjaBoston:

More coming, we will continue to stay on ground moving from ward to ward to verify
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
AfonjaBoston:

ipods won’t like this

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Sprumbabafather: 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
Afamed:

What most of you don't know is , do you just clamouring for seccession without having what will come after it? Do you think seccession is like normal creating another local government from the existing ones? When Igbo in Anambra still regards another Igbo in Abakaliki as second class citizen? Brexit is over 2 now, UK till this morning are still struggling to make it work. Seriously Radio Biafra has done more damage to you Biafrans.

Your fear of Nigeria breaking up cannot save the failed country. Your insistence on remaining in an unworkable union is like someone staying back to savour the rising stench of his dead and bloated lover, instead of burying her. Remain with your fear, the country will disintegrate right under your feet.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by seanfer(m): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:

Voters will not put their lives on the line just to protect ballot boxes.... It’s a pity we are in this Mess
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by cyberthief(m): 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
Counting will be done by 2pm don't believe any result until then......... Most unit are done with voting but are waiting for counting
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by NothingDoMe: 1:15pm On Jul 14, 2018
AfonjaBoston:

I thought you were in the United States.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by bobochem: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
My wife collected 5k to vote for APC.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by PHILipu1(m): 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
prindu:
Taaaaah! Deliver what? Na obodo ebee... Omanme ! If He buhari gets 30% vote in any of the Eastern states, make i bend. Otondo!
We heard all this and APC still defeated PDP in Abambra.
Buhari will get at least 70 % in Anambra come 2019.

Obiano and Peter Obi of PDP will never work together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by OmoOshodi(m): 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
butterflylion:

Stop saying rubbish from your cubicle. Are you in Ekiti?

Somebody that is not on ground but searching google for any useful propaganda news for PDP

Remember I busted your lies yesterday.

we have heard you... You can now go back to your hole where you crawled out from
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by youngpresidooo: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Fayemi Knows that he will lose massively there if it were to be free and fair. so he is using everything and i wont be shocked if they use their old styles. If you are losing a polling booth, scatter the place, INEC declares the place inconclusive or probably cancelled. Kaduna election an example
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by bobochem: 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
The big spender will win this ekiti election

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by PHILipu1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
babytoun:

lies...you don't understand anything ...
Governor s know how the people want to vote in presidential election ...they know they have to be smart else if they support an unpopular presidential candidate it can consume their Governorship ambisition as well.....in 2011 even 100 oshiomoles would not have swayed votes against Jonathan in Edo State
Serious?
But he did in 2015
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by AfonjaBoston: 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
NothingDoMe:
I thought you were in the United States.

Were??
Amebo go drink cold beer the weather too hot while I perform my civic duty as enshrined in the 1999 constitution as amended
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by youngpresidooo: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=ALMUSTAQIM post=69370560][/quote]
you are bloody liar.... counting starts by 2pm

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Tarzan360(m): 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
PHILipu1:

Do market women,mama put,street hustlers,labours,etc know what is internent?

This people have their PVC and I can tell you that majority online voters don't even have PVC and will not vote.
Some are not even in Ekiti.
Don't be on panic mode, just wait and see

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
Don't be deceived by APC folks saying they're winning, Voting will officially end by 2pm and counting will commence afterwards. I have nothing for the APC folks but you guys that have determined to vote for PDP pls don't swerve, vote and defend

peace!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (88) (Reply)

What Is The Fastest Way To Rise In Rank In The Nigerian Army? / Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.