Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,293 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:06 AM

Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring - Politics (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (301800 Views)

Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results: INEC Official Announcement Updates / Osun 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (unofficial) / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election Results From Polling Units & Wards (Unofficial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (88) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Josskute(m): 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
smellingmenses:

That's the sad reality on ground. But I think it's not hunger... The problem with Nigeria is with the people. Can't they vote other candidates outside the APC or PDP?
We always claim to be wise during elections but the truth is, we are still far from it. If PDP wins the next presidential election, APC stalwarts will start the massive decamping to PDP and the PDP top ogas and supporters will begin to hail them and all sins becomes forgotten.....and the cycle continues. It's pathetic my brother.

10 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Akpuoru: 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Please assure me PDP is winning
Celebration ongoing in Government House Ado Ekiti. Fayose planning to share Rice and chicken
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by SalamRushdie: 1:49pm On Jul 14, 2018
youngpresidooo:

No one knows the outcome of the result now...
On normal circumstances PDP should win. but with this buying of votes going on hmmmmm i am not sure o

I am shocked at the buying of votes

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by dickoflife(m): 1:51pm On Jul 14, 2018
Born2Breed:
Reporting from ado ward 9 unit 7 there is no problem here. #EkitiDecides2018
hi. Can i get your number? I know that unit.. its in front of my grandfathers house... i just wanna talk.. hit me up if you willing.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Afamed: 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Please assure me PDP is winning
Don't rely on that lad, he's agent of propaganda
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Born2Breed(f): 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ballot box has been carried at ward 6 unit 12,, Efon Alaaye LG. According to a source who pleaded anonymity said @APCNigeria came for the box. At the time of arrival no body is around as residents are scared and almost all doors are locked. @inecnigeria #EkitiDecides2018

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 1:52pm On Jul 14, 2018
@GovAyoFayose casting his vote a few minutes go #SnapandSend #EkitiDecides2018 @CDDWestAfrica @PremiumTimesng @ptcij pic.twitter.com/PuYH3TY7Ux

1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by MrMystrO(m): 1:53pm On Jul 14, 2018
smellingmenses:

That's not about Ekiti State people alone but the Nigerian electorate in general

Of course. Even in the Western world, it's the same thing. That is why things cannot just dramatically change regardless of who comes in power because usually all the big parties with popular candidates are already sold out and will only do what the Real people in Power(The owners of the banks and the people who run the corporate world) wants them to do. The Democratic Party and the Republican Party are just two wings of the same Bird, dividing the people so they think they are making a choice but in reality, they are just choosing the same thing over and over again! The So called “Democratic system” is an advanced form of a slave system and the people are NEVER the ones in control, But the elites who use them as a means to their end. Very sad Truth my friend.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
As it stand professor olusola eleka of pdp is leading massively and convincely in landslide victory.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by AfonjaBoston: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
@GovAyoFayose casting his vote a few minutes go #SnapandSend #EkitiDecides2018
@CDDWestAfrica @PremiumTimesng @ptcij
pic.twitter.com/PuYH3TY7Ux

At 5:43 am??

Nigga please cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by butterflylion: 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
smellingmenses:

Don't mind that joker those names are not in Ekiti State.

So Oyi is not in Ekiti grin

Now I know you are a foreigner and not in Ekiti.

Propagander spreaders dem.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by somehow: 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
Having read 37 pages of this thread, i can only deduct that today's election is that of hunger and poverty of 4 years.

The Ekiti people have been subjected to a life of begging for the past 4 years to the extent of not knowing what it means to vote without inducement.

When you have been turned into someone the government give 2 cups of rice and pomo, you will have no other choice but to expect same before you vote.

Now that APC have seen that the EKITI people of 4 years understands just one language -STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE- that PDP introduced to EKITI in the past 4 years, they have decided to outmatch PDP by doubling what PDP are giving out to voters.

This election is an election of vote for money, money for vote.

May the biggest moneybag party win!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Kingsley1000(m): 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
Josskute:
Why all the fight here? Fayemi is going to win this election and the reasons are obvious,
Fayose is loved by the people but the same people are hungry, if he was wise, he should have offset the salary dept by at least four months. People will rather collect 4k or 5k just for the simple task of voting whoever they are instructed to. A Government with very few meaningful projects in 4 year can hardly stand a chance. Forget PDP and APC, they are both same. Look at the candidates and realize that Fayemi stands a better chance than a puppet for Fayose.
FAYEMI HAS ALREADY WON. CONGRATS TO HIM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by rossayola: 1:56pm On Jul 14, 2018
youngpresidooo:

Bro why all this lies na..... you will only implicate inec. counting are meant to start by 2pm.
with what you posting i dont think i will believe any result posted here again.
you guys are jeopardizing dis thread.
Lets be truthful for once na
He's lying, I DONT believe him too.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Skhibanj1015(m): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2018
No be only landslide, na mudslide.

Johnnyessence:
As it stand professor olusola eleka of pdp is leading massively and convincely in landslide victory.

6 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Eli360(m): 1:58pm On Jul 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Hmmmmm buying of votes kuma!!! Wetin person no go see for dis 9ja.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by AfonjaBoston: 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
smellingmenses:

Don't mind that joker those names are not in Ekiti State.

Where are they from? From Israel, Owerri, Aba or Nnewi?
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by otokx(m): 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:

This is Nigeria, every election is a carnival.
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
AfonjaBoston:

At 5:43 am??

Nigga please cheesy

So you don't recognize Fayose again??

No wonder they said not having a brain is the criteria for being a good zombie's

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Kingsley1000(m): 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
AfonjaBoston:
Oyi results:
Ward 1: AD 13, APC 132, APGA 1, PDP 78 Ward 3: APC 59, ID 3, PDP 88, YPP 2
Will keep updating as am getting info.
Stay alert.
UP FAYEMI HE IS STILL LEADING WITH A LANDSLIDE VICTORY
UP FAYEMI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Tvegas(m): 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
I am from Ekiti, Specifically Ikole Ekiti. From the feelers i am getting people are massively voting Fayemi cash payment or not. I also heard Eleka may likely lose Ikere his home town. If eleka cant beat fayemi in Ikere and Ado with a wide margin he should forget this election.

Note: The heavy turnout today seems to be swinging for fayemi not fayose.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Bigdeeee: 2:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
The one that was once dubbed the largest party in Africa will today be cemented as the most useless corrupt inept inconsequential party of Nigeria when they are finally kicked out of the Southwest completely. How has the mighty fallen; from being the [overrated] most formidable national party to being the derelict party of igbos. Southwest today officially rejects PDP completely, the Southeast can have PDP to themselves since they love it so dearly. Today will mark the re-start and kickstart of Awolowo’s dream - A Politically United Yoruba Region! The Qin Dynasty united China and today they are better for it. Today, the ACN (aka APC Southwest) is making history and uniting the Southwest region - and definitely, the Yoruba race will become tremendously better for it! God bless Ekiti for finally joining in on this vision.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Born2Breed(f): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
Drone pixes from Ojumose in Ado-Ekiti after the ballot boxes had been snatched by APC thugs. We got the report from PDP agents in the field so it is partisan but APC agents are not complaining about ballot box snatching so far - which means they’re happy with it. #EkitiSR2018

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by AfonjaBoston: 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
kaluxy007:

So you don't recognize Fayose again??

No wonder they said not having a bran is the criteria for being a good zombie

So fayose voted at 5:43am?
You have started sniffing that your IPOB dilector's excreta abi?

Kontunu
Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Munzy14(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2018
For emergency as regards to this election reach INec here.

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Johnnyessence(m): 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
The outgoing Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, has accused security agencies of hijacking the ongoing Ekiti State governorship election.
Mr Fayose accused Nigeria’s ruling All Progressives Congress of using security apparatus for party gains. PREMIUM TIMES has, as at the time of this report, not witnessed any large scale manipulations or harassment by security officials at the different polling units visited.
The governor said this after casting his vote at polling unit 1, St. David Primary School, Afao.
He arrived the unit at about 1:15 p.m.
While describing them as “enemy of Nigeria,” he accused the security officers of making several arrests of PDP members.
He said his party, PDP, will win the election to matter what.
Mr Fayose’s deputy, Olusola Eleka, is the candidate of the PDP

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by holuphisayor(m): 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
Johnnyessence:
they are only using ondo state method, but they will all failed on their bid. pdp is winning massively and convincely.
I don't see a reason why APC will lose with vote buying.

moreover, abacha loot might have been disbursed to ekiti people .grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by rossayola: 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
Kingsley1000:
FAYEMI HAS ALREADY WON. CONGRATS TO HIM
FAYEMI can never win, watch out as the whole Ekiti are waiting to jump to the street to celebrate & sing songs of victory as Eleka emerge winner.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by youngpresidooo: 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
butterflylion:

So Oyi is not in Ekiti grin

Now I know you are a foreigner and not in Ekiti.

Propagander spreaders dem.
I am from Ekiti, Oyi is in which LG?
I only know oye

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Born2Breed(f): 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
A party agent writing down the names of those who voted for them. A paper would be issued after to go to another location to get their money. Voters will show their ballot paper to them.

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Born2Breed(f): 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
This jaguda is telling ⁦@PoliceNG⁩ that he is an APC agent o. Ok

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring by Indigbo: 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ward 9: ADP 3, APC 89, ARP 2, PDP 55, SDP 1

Ward 7: ADC 3, APC 67, PPA 1, PDP 42

Ward 4: APC 120, PNP 2, PDP 33

Ward 7: ADC 4, APC 72, PPA 2, PDP 34

Ward 6: APC 115, PNP 2, PDP 14

Ward 5: ADP 3, APC 98, ARP 3, PDP 31, SDP 1

R.I.P PDP

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (88) (Reply)

What Is The Fastest Way To Rise In Rank In The Nigerian Army? / Tribute To Nigerian Military In Pictures / Official Results Of Edo Governorship Election 2020 As Announced By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.