Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo (42360 Views)

"I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MrCork: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm not big, you are the big one here

...really? ... if u not big then why did u remove yor sexxxxxy picture that use to turn people on.....u look like the old fat sexxxxxy opera wintery (American talk show host) we use to like.... cheesy

.not the current opera wintery that look like Hisduchess on hunger strike! !
angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:11am On Jul 13, 2018
nothing like a slim girl with a huge ass tongue thats how latinas are.
slender girls with flat chests and huge ass. mhhmm
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by NightHound(m): 11:13am On Jul 13, 2018
Smh, people judging the dynamics of this relationship simply because she's fat. Being physically fit and healthy looking doesn't automatically make you a "catch". Everyone has got their issues. And some issues would make obesity pale in comparison. For all we know, this dude could be the lucky one here. His mother could be booking thanks-giving service on this matter.

Let them be. If they are happy together, then they are perfect for each other.
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Oyindidi(f): 11:14am On Jul 13, 2018
MrCork:

...really? ... if u not big then why did u remove yor sexxxxxy picture that use to turn people on.....u look like the old fat sexxxxxy opera wintery (American talk show host) we use to like.... cheesy

.not the current opera wintery that look like Hisduchess on hunger strike! !
angry
I deleted that pix, be nice and I'll upload another one. I'm not fat! In fact I won't upload it again.
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Oyindidi(f): 11:16am On Jul 13, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
lol cork is being a dick cheesy grin
mrcork is a clown. A playa without girlfriend
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:16am On Jul 13, 2018
NightHound:
Smh, people judging the dynamics of this relationship simply because she's fat. Being physically fit and healthy looking doesn't automatically make you a "catch". Everyone has got their issues. And some issues would make obesity pale in comparison. For all we know, this dude could be the lucky one here. His mother could be booking thanks-giving service on this matter.

Let them be. If they are happy together, then they are perfect for each other.
why would a guy that hits the gym, eats healthy doesnt smoke or drink and goes to great lengths to live long wanna hook up with a fat pig that will die before 40 of high BP, sugar diabetes and heart problems? why have children who'll grow up with a bad role model in terms of health? there is a reason rich people and celebrities dont date small elephants.

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by KingLennon(m): 11:17am On Jul 13, 2018
emelda86:

If she's flexible & can carry her self forget it the sound will be like Pam Pam pam....
This girl you haf spoil. Who spoil u like dis? gringrin

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MrCork: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
I deleted that pix, be nice and I'll upload another one. I'm not fat! In fact I won't upload it again.

...that picture was sexxxxxy. .we loved it...it used to make my *iron* standdddup. .we want it back!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:18am On Jul 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
mrcork is a clown. A playa without girlfriend
technically playas dont need a Gf. but i get your point wink

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by KingLennon(m): 11:18am On Jul 13, 2018
Almunjid:

The guy too is equal to the task. He has inbuilt power bank. Lol
That weight fit bend ur pr!ck o grin
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Harrynight(m): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2018
All i see in his eyes is Infatuation!

That boy will get tired soonest!

BTW
I will only pray their Union last!
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:19am On Jul 13, 2018
MrCork:

...that picture was sexxxxxy. .we loved it...it used to make my *iron* standdddup. .we want it back!! smiley
now im curious. oyindidi pls send that pic to my whatsapp. tongue
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Oyindidi(f): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2018
MrCork:

Lol, fat people don't snap. Am I fat? Yes or no
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Oyindidi(f): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
now im curious. oyindidi pls send that pic to my whatsapp. tongue
Hahahaha, deleted that picture since
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:22am On Jul 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hahahaha, deleted that picture since
my loss. i really wish you are not fat because that will make it appear you're only sweet and undertsanding coz of your weight

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Oyindidi(f): 11:23am On Jul 13, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
my loss. i really wish you are not fat because that will make it appear you're only sweet and undertsanding coz of your weight
I'm not fat dear, don't mind cork
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:27am On Jul 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm not fat dear, don't mind cork
smiley
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by NightHound(m): 11:29am On Jul 13, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
why would a guy that hits the gym, eats healthy doesnt smoke or drink and goes to great lengths to live long wanna hook up with a fat pig that will die before 40 of high BP, sugar diabetes and heart problems? why have children who'll grow up with a bad role model in terms of health? there is a reason rich people and celebrities dont date small elephants.

How do you know he doesn't smoke or drink? Assumptions. His commitment to health would be more believable if he didn't have tats. This here seems to be a commitment to aesthetics, not health. Anyway, this is only a picture so assumptions would be made. You have seen her own, you have not seen his. It doesn't mean it's not there. Imagine that he were a crack head whose life expectancy was diminished by his lifestyle and the risks he takes; imagine he were deaf, dumb and had a micro-dick, he wouldn't be that popular with the ladies. My point is don't judge the situation because you cannot see the full picture from a snapshot.
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by oyinda1599(f): 11:31am On Jul 13, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
she must stick to fat
you are not nice at all
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MrCork: 11:34am On Jul 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, fat people don't snap. Am I fat? Yes or no

..u not really fat...u are fatsexxxy.....have u forgotten yor homebase mend prefer fat women.. nothing wrange with fat women. .I like u people smiley

2 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by oyinda1599(f): 11:40am On Jul 13, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
gosh. by the way after childbirth she will gain more weight daymn
grin grin grin....
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Almunjid(m): 11:41am On Jul 13, 2018
KingLennon:
That weight fit bend him pr!ck o grin
Ur own don bend?

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:42am On Jul 13, 2018
NightHound:

How do you know he doesn't smoke or drink? Assumptions. His commitment to health would be more believable if he didn't have tats. This here seems to be a commitment to aesthetics, not health. Anyway, this is only a picture so assumptions would be made. You have seen her own, you have not seen his. It doesn't mean it's not there. Imagine that he were a crack head whose life expectancy was diminished by his lifestyle and the risks he takes; imagine he were deaf, dumb and had a micro-dick, he wouldn't be that popular with the ladies. My point is don't judge the situation because you cannot see the full picture from a snapshot.
just stop. fat is fat. and fat will die young. no matter how you feel about it.
missy elliot even lost weight to live longer. so did Rick Ross. meanwhile Big Punisher died as a direct result of being over-weight. stop defending unhealthy people. just stop.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:43am On Jul 13, 2018
MrCork:

..u not really fat...u are fatsexxxy.....have u forgotten yor homebase mend prefer fat women.. nothing wrange with fat women. .I like u people smiley
lol as for fatsexxy grin
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2018
fat women are for losers without options. i only fvck fat women in my nightmares. otherwise i dont go near pigs.

1 Like

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by yushbaby(f): 11:52am On Jul 13, 2018
thank god i saw it coming
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MrCork: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
lol as for fatsexxy grin

.. Oyindidi has booooobsi & she's lightskin. .my kinda gyall. ....I will definitely pay! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Oyindidi(f): 11:54am On Jul 13, 2018
MrCork:

I need straight answer, am I fat? Yes or nogrin
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:54am On Jul 13, 2018
MrCork:

.. Oyindidi has booooobsi & she's lightskin. .my kinda gyall. ....I will definitely pay! cheesy
pls she aint bitter like Xhosa Nostra, Highqueen and Saff. she's cool.
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Oyindidi(f): 11:54am On Jul 13, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
fat women are for losers without options. i only fvck fat women in my nightmares. otherwise i dont go near pigs.
This is too much shocked
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:57am On Jul 13, 2018
Oyindidi:
This is too much shocked
fat women just cant control their appetite. all they do is eat eat eat. i detest such weakness. put that plate down. hit the gym. sculpt your body. be sexy. and you'll live longer as a bonus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / Say Something Nice About Your Ex / Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.