Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,394 members, 7,901,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:44 PM

Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo (42450 Views)

"I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancee Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Hisduchess(f): 5:50pm On Jul 13, 2018
meobizy:
Obese women are a Yoruba man's kryptonite. I believe it's a curse straight from Oduduwa.

this is hot,high and well arranged savagery cheesy that's why that poor boy called mrcork likes very fat women(real talk)
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by Almunjid(m): 6:14pm On Jul 13, 2018
KingLennon:
I don't do fat girls
Be aware of slim girls, they don't get tired!
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by franzis(m): 7:16pm On Jul 21, 2018
Daeylar:

Did you really?
I'm glad you were dragged to hell by the man. I don't know what's wrong with some babies like you who think it is OK to go to a Man's page and disrespect his woman.
Just because you're silly enough to think it's OK to disrespect women and you obviously have absolutely no manners, you think all men are babies like you.

Imagine the stupidity of trying to imply that a woman (in this case her weight) is ever responsible for a man's cheating.
find your peace
Re: Young Man And Plus-sized Fiancee Get Matching Tattoo by MissRaine69(f): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2018
Rule number 1 of tattoos
Do not have anyone’s name,face or initials tattooed on your body. The exception being the names/faces of your mother or children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier / Pre-wedding Photos Of Chinese Man & His Hausa Bride / Signs He Loves You Even If He Doesn’t Say It Out Loud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.