Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,428 members, 7,911,060 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:47 AM

Beautiful Lady Takes Her Search For Husband To Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Lady Takes Her Search For Husband To Twitter (1854 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / Lady Takes Sex Drugs, Slumps In Lagos (Photo) / Oyinbo Man Finds Love In Africa, Takes Her To His Country(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Lady Takes Her Search For Husband To Twitter by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 13, 2018
Dis wan weak me oo. Just signed in to twitter this morning and found a user advertising this beautiful lady he claims is his niece, claiming the girl just graduated and is awaiting call-up for NYSC. Screenshot

Lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Takes Her Search For Husband To Twitter by Olalan(m): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2018
When you see a very beautiful lady search for a hubby so desperate like this if the story is true then something is so wrong with her attitudes or manners, cause even not too beautiful ladies have lots of suitors who are bent on making them their wife.

7 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Takes Her Search For Husband To Twitter by Agadsman(m): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2018
Her husband is in her friend zone. All these ladies will friend zone their potential husbands and be searching for other people's husbands.

BTW. The ones that have previously announced their vacancy in search of husbands have not come back to tell us that they've found him. So how do we ever know if this method of scouting for husbands really works.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Beautiful Lady Takes Her Search For Husband To Twitter by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 13, 2018
Re: Beautiful Lady Takes Her Search For Husband To Twitter by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 13, 2018
Lalasticla, come pick a second wife and make Berlyn your third wife. The number of women in this world is too many and for all of them to get married, a man must marry at least 3, else, there will be too many single women. Seun, come and check this out. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Takes Her Search For Husband To Twitter by pocohantas(f): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2018
How are we sure she is his/her niece?
Mtcheew. Seems Twitter users are becoming very silly.
Re: Beautiful Lady Takes Her Search For Husband To Twitter by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2018
Where the beauty

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Takes Her Search For Husband To Twitter by kunleweb: 10:28am On Jul 13, 2018
Agadsman:
Her husband is in her friend zone. All these ladies will friend zone their potential husbands and be searching for other people's husbands.

BTW. The ones that have previously announced their vacancy in search of husbands have not come back to tell us that they've found him. So how do we ever know if this method of scouting for husbands really works.

Preach
Re: Beautiful Lady Takes Her Search For Husband To Twitter by kunleweb: 10:29am On Jul 13, 2018
ChatDicted:
Lalasticla, come pick a second wife and make Berlyn your third wife. The number of women in this world is too many and for all of them to get married, a man must marry at least 3, else, there will be too many single women. Seun, come and check this out. lipsrsealed

shocked
Re: Beautiful Lady Takes Her Search For Husband To Twitter by nikkypearl(f): 10:32am On Jul 13, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:
Where the beauty
sad she is beautiful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Takes Her Search For Husband To Twitter by delugajackson: 10:32am On Jul 13, 2018
Bad publicity!

"She speaks French and English fluently." What manner of publicity is this? Of all the qualities a woman should possess na only that one she get? Abi na French-speaking partner wey man dey find?

If I needed a multi-lingual partner, there are so many out there. Infact, I've not even finished learning Yorubanized-Igbo from Amarachi, na French go come be my wahala. Nonsense!

Advertising her based on other qualities would help in her quest. All these social media PR go just dey spoil business for other people.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Takes Her Search For Husband To Twitter by Olanireti(m): 10:34am On Jul 13, 2018
So it has gotten to this.
Goodluck with the search.
I hope she won't fall victim of ritual with her desperation
Re: Beautiful Lady Takes Her Search For Husband To Twitter by mytime24(f): 12:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
Good luck undecided
Re: Beautiful Lady Takes Her Search For Husband To Twitter by Rigel95(m): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2018
They will friendzone all the good guys when they are still fresh and be chasing bad guys upandan.

Or you thought all dem

Kunle recharge card,

Emeka Chicken rep,

Afeez salary,

Samuel big trousers

don't have eledas too?
Re: Beautiful Lady Takes Her Search For Husband To Twitter by Cholls(m): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
ChatDicted:
my sister you are too wasteful i cant marry you

Re: Beautiful Lady Takes Her Search For Husband To Twitter by ennyjay72(m): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2018
Olalan:
When you see a very beautiful lady search for a hubby so desperate like this if the story is true then something is so wrong with her attitudes or manners, cause even not too beautiful ladies have lots of suitors who are bent on making them their wife.
u deserve a medal
Re: Beautiful Lady Takes Her Search For Husband To Twitter by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
Is she spiritually, mentally, emotionally and financially stable enough to get married? Looks like a young girl of 28.
Re: Beautiful Lady Takes Her Search For Husband To Twitter by sacajawea: 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2018
Olalan:
Not necessarily Sir
People may just be unfortunate
Re: Beautiful Lady Takes Her Search For Husband To Twitter by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2018
Olalan:

very true
Re: Beautiful Lady Takes Her Search For Husband To Twitter by IgedeBushBoy(m): 6:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
After scamming all dem gais that came your way... Madam it's your time to pay....

(1) (Reply)

FÙCKING BAD: Na The Mods Dey Rush Us. SEE WHY [Photo] / HELP: How Do I Enjoy My New Relationship / Your Opinion Is Needed Guy ...up date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.