Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,962 members, 7,903,071 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

"Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna"- Ifu Ennada Tells Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna"- Ifu Ennada Tells Don Jazzy (701 Views)

"God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley / Ifu Ennada To Don Jazzy: Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna"- Ifu Ennada Tells Don Jazzy by digitalbabalawo(m): 1:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
Rihanna made a posted a photo on Instagram and captioned it "when you think you know about soccer #Worldcup2018", this post caught the attention of Don Jazzy and he commented on her post making reference to the Nigerian team saying;

"Baby our country is out of the World Cup already anyways, dont cry oh we will try next time"

On seeing Don Jazzy's comment on Rihanna's Instagram post, Ifu Ennada replied Don Jazzy asking him to marry her now that she is still available.

Read her comment below:

"@donjazzy, come back home and marry me while am still available oh. Leave Riri alone oh, she no dey look your side"

full gist at at: http://www.nosygist.com.ng/2018/07/come-and-marry-me-leave-rihanna-ifu.html

Re: "Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna"- Ifu Ennada Tells Don Jazzy by Sheungbengar(m): 1:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
Re: "Come And Marry Me, Leave Rihanna"- Ifu Ennada Tells Don Jazzy by mynaijadj(m): 6:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
Rihanna i know.....Ifu...what do you do again?

(1) (Reply)

Model Posts Selfie Next To Her Dead Father’s Body In Hospital For Likes / Photo Of A Married Kenyan Man With Two Naked Young Ladies In The Shower, Goes Vi / Hollywood Actors Of Nigerian Origin: Nigerian Actors And Actresses In Hollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.