Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,621 members, 7,908,591 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 09:22 AM

Ok I Am Here To Answer Any Problems You Have With Your Heart. Any Symptoms - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ok I Am Here To Answer Any Problems You Have With Your Heart. Any Symptoms (2176 Views)

5 Embarrassing Male Sexual Problems You Didn’t Know About / Photo: A Well Defined Diagram Of The Symptoms Of Ebola Disease / Women’s Health – 5 Most Common Vaginal Problems You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ok I Am Here To Answer Any Problems You Have With Your Heart. Any Symptoms by kaycee0604(m): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2010
Pls help, anytime I woke up from sleep and try to urinate, I like feel some pain in my chest and wount be able to breath very well. what can I do?
Re: Ok I Am Here To Answer Any Problems You Have With Your Heart. Any Symptoms by fsb(m): 2:08pm On Jul 02, 2010
buzugee:

whenever you eat oily substances what happens is that after the fat gets metabolized by the bile from your bile duct, it is absorbed into the blood stream. now when this happens the organs have to be ready to recieve it including the heart but in your case i suspect that you might have borderline bundle branch block or borderline AV block or borderline coronary artery disease all caused by partial occlusion of one of your coronary arteries, because when the fat gets to your heart, it causes your heart to beat faster which tells me that your heart is working extra harder to get the oxygen it requires. this fat causes tachycardia in your heart. my advice ? stay away from fatty food. eat lots of green vegetables, raw garlic, fruits, drink lots of water. and most importantly if you have the means to go to any clinic that has an ekg machine, ask to get an ekg test done. its a simple test. it is non-invasive. and it is cheap. STAY AWAY FROM FATTY FOODS. this is very impt.

OR

this could also be a natural phenom. when you eat alot of the blood in your body goes into your digestive region so that the heart has to overcompensate for the reduction in blood by beating faster and harder. so it could be natural too. this is a chronotropic and inotropic response to hypovolemia

OH MY GOD!!! Where did you get your medical license from? Ukraine? What you have just described is utter nonsense. This is the kind of thing that makes me angry throughout the entire day, AV nodal block.

How can you make such a diagnosis from a succinct history and without an ECG? How does eating vegetables help someone with an AV block? What does 'BORDERLINE' coronary artery dsx even mean?

buzugee:

hello sir. try to avoid alcohol, caffeine, salt, smoking. eat foods rich in potassium like bananas, easy on fatty foods and do moderate amounts of exercise daily to increase the oxygenation of your heart.

I don't agree with you that a hypertensive pxt should avoid potassium-rich foods like bananas like you say. It's so clear you have never read Harrison's principles of internal medicine.

Just in case you didn't know, there is a positive relationship between potassium intake and sodium excretion by the kidneys. Every cardiologist knows that.

Nairaland, gosh
Re: Ok I Am Here To Answer Any Problems You Have With Your Heart. Any Symptoms by Romeo4real(m): 8:28pm On Jul 03, 2010
I don't agree with you that a hypertensive pxt should avoid potassium-rich foods like bananas like you say

He actually didnt say this. He advocates the patient eat foods rich in potassium. Here is his text - "eat foods rich in potassium like bananas"
Re: Ok I Am Here To Answer Any Problems You Have With Your Heart. Any Symptoms by fsb(m): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2010
@Romeo4real

NOTED,
Re: Ok I Am Here To Answer Any Problems You Have With Your Heart. Any Symptoms by rhymz(m): 11:32pm On Jul 04, 2010
Fsb
Seriously, I think you owe the Doc an appology.
Doc,
Lately, I have been struggling with an itchy nostrils. I don't like sleeping on the bed as it makes me over-sleep and lose track of time when I am supposed to wake up, so I sleep most times on a soft foam laid on the rug. I kind of notice that sometimes, dust particles enter my nostrils but I don't know if it is the reason each time I sneaze, the inside of my nostrils get seriously itchy and I start to sneaze uncontrollably. At times I scratch and scratch by pressing my hard so hardly on my nose to rub the inside surfaces against itself, this usually ends with a sore nose at times. Anything I can do for it to stop? Realy pissing me off.
Re: Ok I Am Here To Answer Any Problems You Have With Your Heart. Any Symptoms by djojo(m): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2010
Hello, house i really want to grow taller, am 22yrs. what are the foods and drug can i be talikg to make me grow taller,
and drug for mouth odor
Re: Ok I Am Here To Answer Any Problems You Have With Your Heart. Any Symptoms by sd6: 3:32pm On Jul 05, 2010
Am havin palpitations inceasantly afta bein diagonised with generalized Anxiety Disorder.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Identity Of The Dead Ebola Patient In Nigeria Revealed / This Iş Horrible(graphic Pix) / Radiographers In The House I Need Your Help To Make A Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.