Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,099 members, 7,942,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:37 PM

My Ambition Was To Become Inspector General Of Police –ribadu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Ambition Was To Become Inspector General Of Police –ribadu (5836 Views)

Why FG Suspended Comptroller General Of Immigration – Femi Adesina / Inspector General Of Police Restores Tambuwal’s Security Aides / Gov Fashola Meets Mbu, Assistant Inspector General Of Police(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ambition Was To Become Inspector General Of Police –ribadu by NaijaNaWaa: 8:51pm On Jun 14, 2010
Ok then. His father-in-law is Professor Iya Abubakar. The one who, like Ribadu, has worked for govt all his life? My question is simple: can we sight his tax returns for the past 30 years so that we can objectively determine his income? Can you also list the "businesses" owned by Professor Iya Abubukar?
I'm not ready for small pikin talk, if you don't have the answers just ignore this question or simply say so.

Thanks.

I posted the above question for over 10 hours now and no one has come up with an answer. Well, I know that you don't have any answer except to call anyone that does not buy into the Ribadu crap as "corrupt". But if anyone has any answer, I will be glad if he/she can share it so that I can ask my follow up questions.

The fact is that there is no real diference between Ribadu and Ibori. They're big time thieves.
Re: My Ambition Was To Become Inspector General Of Police –ribadu by hercules07: 11:25am On Jun 15, 2010
NaijaNaWaa:

I posted the above question for over 10 hours now and no one has come up with an answer. Well, I know that you don't have any answer except to call anyone that does not buy into the Ribadu crap as "corrupt". But if anyone has any answer, I will be glad if he/she can share it so that I can ask my follow up questions.

The fact is that there is no real diference between Ribadu and Ibori. They're big time thieves.

Bros, the freedom of information bill might have allowed you to sight his tax returns, unfortunately, it has not been passed(Harass your representatives to pass it). Professors do earn a lot of money sha o, forget all of that ASUU noise, those guys earn money and also act as consultants to Governments and foreign agencies. The difference between Ibori and Ribadu is that Ibori na confirmed thief and Ribadu na reformer.
This issue of selective justice has been discussed here on Nairaland, Nigeria as it is now can not do wholesale justice(who go do am, Jonathan?), it is when things fall apart among the thieves that the losers are prosecuted, we should just work and pray that things should start falling apart among. them.
Re: My Ambition Was To Become Inspector General Of Police –ribadu by NaijaNaWaa: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2010
Professors do earn a lot of money sha o, forget all of that ASUU noise, those guys earn money and also act as consultants to Governments and foreign agencies

Yes, they do. But I know a lot of renowned Professors, not quota professors, who were/are just getting by. I understand that Professor Iya Abubukar was a first class student of Mathematics but I'm yet to see any of his books. You DEFINITELY know professor Chike Obi, the world renowned mathematician before whom the likes of Iya Abubukar bowed? Well, he died wretched. You know why?He was a thoroughbred academician.

On the whole, you've no answer. I'm not going to respond to any other post here except it ANSWERS my posers. Thanks for your effort but just know that Ibori and Ribadu are in the same league.
Re: My Ambition Was To Become Inspector General Of Police –ribadu by hercules07: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2010
NaijaNaWaa:

Yes, they do. But I know a lot of renowned Professors, not quota professors, who were/are just getting by. I understand that Professor Iya Abubukar was a first class student of Mathematics but I'm yet to see any of his books. You DEFINITELY know professor Chike Obi, the world renowned mathematician before whom the likes of Iya Abubukar bowed? Well, he died wretched. You know why?He was a thoroughbred academician.

On the whole, you've no answer. I'm not going to respond to any other post here except it ANSWERS my posers. Thanks for your effort but just know that Ibori and Ribadu are in the same league.

I do not even know this Professor Abubakar sef, if he was a first class student, then bone that thing, enough contracts and commissions from government, my HOD in school was an associate professor and she was getting $40,000 for a single consulting work from the state government(she carried out the job o, no be all these paper contracts o). If Ribadu is in the same league as Ibori, they would have nailed him a long time ago when Yar Adua was alive, the only allegation they had was that he did not declare his assets, even that was not true as he had declared his assets long time. Ibori is a confirmed thief, Ribadu was used by Obasanjo to go after his enemies, but those enemies were thieves, the enemy (Ribadu) of my enemy (Ibori, Alams, Akala, Adedibu, Udenwa and for quota system sake any other northern thief, ehen Atiku) is my friend.
Re: My Ambition Was To Become Inspector General Of Police –ribadu by ojesymsym: 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2010
hercules07:

Bros, the freedom of information bill might have allowed you to sight his tax returns, unfortunately, it has not been passed(Harass your representatives to pass it). Professors do earn a lot of money sha o, forget all of that ASUU noise, those guys earn money and also act as consultants to Governments and foreign agencies. The difference between Ibori and Ribadu is that Ibori na confirmed thief and Ribadu na reformer.
This issue of selective justice has been discussed here on Nairaland, Nigeria as it is now can not do wholesale justice(who go do am, Jonathan?), it is when things fall apart among the thieves that the losers are prosecuted, we should just work and pray that things should start falling apart among. them.

Civil servant have to pay their taxes religiously, coz it is deducted from source.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Juror Sacked From Mutallab's Trial / Yemisi Fagbemi Arrested For Parading As A Police Inspector In Kwara / New Sect Kidnapped Frenchman In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.