Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos (62927 Views)

Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style / Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes / Yetunde Bakare Warns Men Sending Her Nudes On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by KanwuliaExtra: 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
People are doubting MEN send DIKK pics? cheesy
I know how many I have received o.
I even posted half of one on NL. grin

Some men even masturb-ate on WhatsApp to entice you. cheesy

These are NEW BREED OF MEN I SWEAR!

Phocking GIGOLOS!!!! cry
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by UncleJudax(m): 9:28pm On Jul 13, 2018
lonlytroy:

Bro it's truth; some guys can fck a doll
Yea. It is truth grin
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Champ10n: 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
Just one? undecided
In reality Toolz right now:

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by xana101: 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
pelicanbeau:
Guys are fond and guilty of this...my e-mail and whatsapp are also filled up of many unsolicited messages and dìck's pics. I don't know what to do again but I don't give my no out again. #shikena
kiss u look so beautiful. Please are u d one at d right hand side. Can I get ur contact? I promise to be good to u and I swear to gift u a car for ur birthday
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Alwaysking: 9:30pm On Jul 13, 2018
Saff:
have a nice evening
Hoelosho angry

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
women dey send boobi pic....men sef dey send preek pic. chai
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Saff(f): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
Alwaysking:
Hoelosho angry
wish you could have taste. Not even in your second life grin
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Alwaysking: 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2018
Saff:
have a nice evening
Hoelosho angry
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Stanleyville(m): 9:34pm On Jul 13, 2018
Alwaysking:
I know how Stvpid some niggas can be, I know she ain't lying.

: grin

Swear say u never ever ever ever for yo life send woman some of ya very sensitive organs!
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by TMemos: 9:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
Simplep:
Look at dis 1,am very sure shes nt lying,am a lady too,and some guys are very quilty of dis

Who are you referring to as 'this one'?

You're VERY SURE of what you did not see happen?

Did you see her phone or messages?

So you know she's not lying because you're a lady? shocked

The fact that some guys are guilty means all women receive such pictures?

Eh?

Na wa o

If you must reply, be civil and write good English.

1 Like

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Alwaysking: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
Stanleyville:

: grin

Swear say u never ever ever ever for yo life send woman some of ya very sensitive organs!
Im not that stvpid you know, I don't have any of my girlfriend or ex nudes and neither do they have mine too.
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by megley(f): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2018
Benjaniblinks:
Imagine, Showin Somebody Your Prick? angry

Disgusting. Sickening, right?
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by TMemos: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Alwaysking:
You don't know anything yet, when you grow up you will surely understand.

See small Mohammed forming adult o.

With all this your yeye reasoning all over the place.

Wonders!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Alwaysking: 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Saff:
wish you could have taste. Not even in your second life grin
You are right I don't have taste for prostitutes. cheesy
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Alwaysking: 9:42pm On Jul 13, 2018
TMemos:

See small Mohammed forming adult o.

With all this your yeye reasoning all over the place.

Wonders!
A kid will always be a kid no matter what, now go play with your mates.
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by TMemos: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2018
Alwaysking:
A kid will always be a kid no matter what, now go play with your mates.

You won't get to my age the way you're behaving o
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
Alwaysking:
Swear a dick haven't entered your cave make thunder baptise u. tongue

Huh?
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
TMemos:

How do you KNOW she's not lying?

Knowledge must be based on evidence.

What's your evidence?

The same way we don't know she's telling the truth , its a take what you want from the statement, but knowing Nigerian guys I won't put it past them
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:47pm On Jul 13, 2018
TMemos:

How do you know she's saying the truth?

Let's stop granting them the attention they seek by casting aspersion on an entire group on a claim which may not be true

You've typed my mind.

Exactly!!!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Alwaysking: 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
ROSYL:

Huh?
Aunty stop lying, you wey I know wella tongue
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2018
megley:

Disgusting. Sickening, right?
Ya Mumsi.
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Is one enough?
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Patrick33(m): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2018
TMemos:

Let's stop granting them the attention they seek by casting aspersion on an entire group on a claim which may not be true
bro she's saying the truth...I used to doubt until a girl showed me her FB messages... Na mostly white dudes sef dey send her dick pics...not only naija guys.
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by TMemos: 10:07pm On Jul 13, 2018
Patrick33:
bro she's saying the truth...I used to doubt until a girl showed me her FB messages... Na mostly white dudes sef dey send her dick pics...not only naija guys.

For the girl who showed you her FB account, she was saying the truth.

For this one, we don't KNOW.

The fact that some men do it doesn't mean all men do.

Even if all men do, it doesn't mean all women receive it.
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
In an organised society,they will be fished out and prosecuted.

Country that don't ever get anything right.

See as people are killing themselves because of politics cos that's where the big thing is and it comes very free and cheap as long as u find yourself inside.

My children won't marry Nigerians. That's how much I abhor the country.
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by watchindelta(m): 10:08pm On Jul 13, 2018
Nigeria meh yeye. Dey be lik

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by zinizta: 10:17pm On Jul 13, 2018
TMemos:

lol

you would be surprised at what guys can do.
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Didi2d(m): 10:19pm On Jul 13, 2018
I still don't believe this stunts from our girls...

And they won't tell us they've bleeped or fucking some random guys.
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Damfostopper(m): 10:20pm On Jul 13, 2018
TMemos:

Hope you've learnt a lesson on how not to make conclusions based on what one is not SURE of.

This is how I would defend you if someone should make such statement against you.

So, it's not a Jamb question. It's about making the world better.
try opening a female ig account.... then you will experience it....... if you know you know.....

Even if she is lying ....it is what is happening..... some lazy yoot will be sending pics at random.... it does happen

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Allisonstvs(m): 10:25pm On Jul 13, 2018
the way they talk about d!ck without respect, that's why I never let them play with mine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Waconzy: ‘Timi Dakolo Successfully Disgraced His Family' / Top Ten Most Rugged Looking Nigerian Musicians / Bring Your Coffin: P'square Fight Video Details

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.