Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,439 members, 7,881,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:40 AM

Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos (62951 Views)

Hide Your Wives And Girlfriends – Boma Warns Men As He Steps Out In Style / Oluwanishola Ogudu Warns Ladies To Stop Sending Her Son, Boluwatife, Nudes / Yetunde Bakare Warns Men Sending Her Nudes On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 14, 2018
both the ones not getting d!cks will come out to say stop sending me d!ck pic! women like attention ehn!!!!

1 Like

Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 14, 2018
if you appeared satisfied with your d!ck, they won't be sending u any. its becose you appear responsible
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by TMemos: 11:41am On Jul 14, 2018
Lilymatty:

U that is looking for evidence when u knw how useless some guys are, is even more suspicious... Are u among them grin

You're getting it wrong.

I'm not saying it didn't happen. I also cannot say it happened. How can a random person be SURE that someone who claims to have received is saying the truth. Do you know the meaning of being SURE?

It's in the same way that many people call you a thief because someone else called you a thief. Isn't this how jungle justice happens?

As an educated person, you need to learn how to make good arguments.
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by galileeteo(m): 12:05pm On Jul 14, 2018
Please all this girls sending me p**sy pix, stop because I already have one.

Thanks for understanding.
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by Thojan(m): 12:55pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lol..
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by godofuck231: 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
TMemos:

May be o

am not interested (take me on a date pleassse)
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by TMemos: 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2018
godofuck231:

am not interested (take me on a date pleassse)

How can a man take another man on a date?
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by godofuck231: 6:44am On Jul 15, 2018
TMemos:

am referring to toolz, and woman in general, no means a serious "yes"
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by emmiefives(m): 8:17am On Jul 15, 2018
ask iyanya
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by godofuck231: 7:02am On Jul 25, 2018
TMemos:

am practically speaking from a woman's mind
Re: Toolz Warns Men To Stop Sending Her Dick Photos by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:36am On Oct 01, 2019
17 incheeees grin grin
MrCork:

...she ain't seen mine yet!! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man / Teddy-A Takes Bambam Away From Her Fans At Payporte's Offline Store / Mohbad Beaten Up At Naira Marley's Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.