Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,679 members, 7,965,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 04:39 PM

Humblesmith Speaks On Being In Romantic Relationship With Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Humblesmith Speaks On Being In Romantic Relationship With Tiwa Savage (978 Views)

Ned Nwoko Spoon-Feeds Regina Daniels In Romantic Video / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hug In Romantic Photos / Attracta: Humblesmith Featuring Tiwa Savage (Hot Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Humblesmith Speaks On Being In Romantic Relationship With Tiwa Savage by Oluwahfemi: 7:34am On Jul 14, 2018

Nigerian music star, Humblesmith has come out to clear the air on his rumoured romantic relationship with Mavin queen, Tiwa Savage.

During the week, sensational pictures of Tiwa and the popular high-life singer, went viral on the internet, sparking suspicions that both artistes are romantically involved.

However, the ‘Osinachi’ singer has finally cleared the air on the matter.

Humblesmith, who spoke to Vanguard, said the pictures were mere promotion pictures taken on set of the video shoot for his latest single.

He said, “Those pictures which went viral online are mere pictures taken on the set of a recent video shoot for my new song, ‘Attracta’, featuring Tiwa Savage.

“I’m not in any form of romantic relationship with her. I think this rumour came up because she has not taken such sensational or romantic picture with any other artiste apart from Wizkid; so I think that’s why the pictures went viral.

“You know bloggers always look for sensational stories to drive traffic on their blogs; that’s the reason they were suspicious and went ahead to write stories that I may be dating Tiwa Savage, but there’s nothing of such.”

Source: http://www.gidiclass.com.ng/2018/07/14/humblesmith-speaks-on-being-in-romantic-relationship-with-tiwa-savage/
Re: Humblesmith Speaks On Being In Romantic Relationship With Tiwa Savage by dafeyankee: 7:38am On Jul 14, 2018
This boy don phock too grin

Every body know say Tiwa can't say no to any pirrick.

2 Likes

Re: Humblesmith Speaks On Being In Romantic Relationship With Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 14, 2018
Good move, Smith. That's a smart move to cut it off. There are some publicity you just don't need. Tiwa and Wizkid still riding on that fake sh*t.

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Speaks On Being In Romantic Relationship With Tiwa Savage by decatalyst(m): 7:53am On Jul 14, 2018
Who ask this small boy question? undecided

Chop your own from the doro giver!

1 Like

Re: Humblesmith Speaks On Being In Romantic Relationship With Tiwa Savage by Vornic: 8:03am On Jul 14, 2018
It was clear the picture was from a video shoot just that some Nigerians are too dumb and believe any rubbish without using their brains
Re: Humblesmith Speaks On Being In Romantic Relationship With Tiwa Savage by gsley: 8:20am On Jul 14, 2018
Wetin concern us
Re: Humblesmith Speaks On Being In Romantic Relationship With Tiwa Savage by mexxmoney: 8:21am On Jul 14, 2018
Thought as much, that's what I was trying to tell Amarabae when these pictures were posted the other day and everyone was just criticizing even before they knew what the pictures were all about. SMH for Nigerians though
Re: Humblesmith Speaks On Being In Romantic Relationship With Tiwa Savage by coluka: 8:31am On Jul 14, 2018
Vornic:
It was clear the picture was from a video shoot just that some Nigerians are too dumb and believe any rubbish without using their brains
Some of them are actually not dumb, they are just stupid haters

2 Likes

Re: Humblesmith Speaks On Being In Romantic Relationship With Tiwa Savage by Naza25: 8:40am On Jul 14, 2018
Humblesmith even get time to dey explain things to those olodos, just ignore the mofos and move on with your life
Re: Humblesmith Speaks On Being In Romantic Relationship With Tiwa Savage by shadeze: 9:11am On Jul 14, 2018
I love that their song Attracta, very nice jam
Re: Humblesmith Speaks On Being In Romantic Relationship With Tiwa Savage by coken: 9:30am On Jul 14, 2018
hmmmm...wizkid is coming for you
Re: Humblesmith Speaks On Being In Romantic Relationship With Tiwa Savage by Raydos: 9:35am On Jul 14, 2018
nah now I realise say this tiwa kitten nah public toilet, make God bless me too, make i go Bleep my own comot too tongue
Re: Humblesmith Speaks On Being In Romantic Relationship With Tiwa Savage by OneCorner: 11:20am On Jul 14, 2018
mexxmoney:
Thought as much, that's what I was trying to tell Amarabae when these pictures were posted the other day and everyone was just criticizing even before they knew what the pictures were all about. SMH for Nigerians though
So u tink say dat amarabae get sense?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Timaya's Babymama Celebrates Their 2nd Daughter As She Turns 3 Today / Top 8 RICHEST Female Nigerian Artistes And Their Net Worth 2018 | Must Read / Kenyan Socialite, Vera Sidika Dumps Boyfriend After He Asked Her For A Loan(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.