Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,379 members, 7,901,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:42 PM

My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home - Family (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home (90865 Views)

My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / Wife Trying To Ruin My Career Within A Few Months Of Arriving Abroad / "My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home" The True Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by LaudableXX: 4:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
NaijaMenJimdo:
Oga, she started the fight unprovoked. The man doesn't password his phones and he answered the call in her presence meaning he has nothing to hide. She started a fight without proof if NOT she would have stated it. How can she insult his family, background, parents, personality simply because he refused to tolerate bad behaviour (false accusation of infidelity)? It really tells the kind of TOXIC person she is and how she regards her husband.

Let her come and tell us the proof she had for accusing him of cheating... like other guy said, SHE HAS NO PROOF!

And incase you don't know this: some women are PARANOID! Some women can cause trouble over little things... I have seen a case where a woman accused her husband of cheating because of a dream she had. (Since when is a dream proof of anything?)

Guy, go back & read my posts all over again. sad There was nowhere, that I supported the woman's abusive words on the man. In fact, I made it plain that she went overboard, with her caustic tongue.

But your comments that "The man doesn't password his phones and he answered the call in her presence meaning he has nothing to hide...." is very funny. wink So you don't know men who answer calls from their girlfriends in the presence of their wives, and make it sound like a business call? cheesy It appears that you are defending the man, and waving his attitude as proof that he is not cheating. undecided

Oga, not passwording a phone, and taking a call in a woman's presence is NOT enough proof, that a man is not cheating. He might still be speaking to his side-chic on the sly, using a few coded words. Many guys do it. In fact, last weekend I was hanging out with a friend who took a call from his side-chic, right in the presence of his wife. He saved the chic's name as 'Boss Tech. Assistant' on his phone. cool

If the guy's hands were clean, he would not have been so aggressive. sad His behaviour must have given room for suspicion. So please stop defending what you do not know. You are not inside the man's mind, or privy to his thoughts.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
Going by your logic if a person accuses you of stealing (when you are innocent) getting angry means that you stole?

In case you don't already know this, false accusation warrants an angry response.... and a lot of human beings give an angry response when falsely accused. The wife has zero regards for her husband... that is why she could start a fight unprovoked and without evidence.

When he asked her to cut it out, why did she start insulting his parents and family? What business does she have with them?

And as for not passwording phone and picking his calls in her presence.... the ONUS is on her to show evidence that he is cheating... WHERE WAS HER EVIDENCE?

You say she must have seen something, let her come and show us and tell us the "something". The issue is everyone is trying to down play and ignore the SERIOUS VERBAL ASSAULT from the woman and fabricate cheating allegations against the man when there is ZERO evidence.

And by saying she must have seen something to warrant infidelity accusation you are also assuming what you don't know and you are not inside the woman's mind, or privy to her thoughts (you see it goes both ways).

Let her come and bring her proof that her husband is cheating... we all know she has none. She decided to start a fight and now she is paying for it.

At the end of the day she would realise that there is a limit of extended verbal assault that a man can take.

LaudableXX:

Guy, go back & read my posts all over again. sad There was nowhere, that I supported the woman's abusive words on the man. In fact, I made it plain that she went overboard, with her caustic tongue.

But your comments that "The man doesn't password his phones and he answered the call in her presence meaning he has nothing to hide...." is very funny. wink So you don't know men who answer calls from their girlfriends in the presence of their wives, and make it sound like a business call? cheesy It appears that you are defending the man, and waving his attitude as proof that he is not cheating. undecided Oga, not passwording a phone, and taking a call in a woman's presence is NOT enough proof, that a man is not cheating. He might still be speaking to his side-chic on the sly, using a few coded words. Many guys do it. In fact, last weekend I was hanging out with a friend who took a call from his side-chic, right in the presence of his wife. He saved the chic's name as 'Boss Tech. Assistant' on his phone. cool

If the guy's hands were clean, he would not have been so aggressive. sad His behaviour must have given room for suspicion. So please stop defending what you do not know. You are not inside the man's mind, or privy to his thoughts.
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by LaudableXX: 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
NaijaMenJimdo:
Going by your logic if a person accuses you of stealing (when you are innocent) getting angry means that you stole?

In case you don't already know this, false accusation warrants an angry response.... and a lot of human beings give an angry response when falsely accused. The wife has zero regards for her husband... that is why she could start a fight unprovoked and without evidence.

When he asked her to cut it out, why did she start insulting his parents and family? What business does she have with them?

And as for not passwording phone and picking his calls in her presence.... the ONUS is on her to show evidence that he is cheating... WHERE WAS HER EVIDENCE?

You say she must have seen something, let her come and show us and tell us the "something". The issue is everyone is trying to down play and ignore the SERIOUS VERBAL ASSAULT from the woman and fabricate cheating allegations against the man when there is ZERO evidence.

And by saying she must have seen something to warrant infidelity accusation you are also assuming what you don't know and you are not inside the woman's mind, or privy to her thoughts (you see it goes both ways).

Let her come and bring her proof that her husband is cheating... we all know she has none. She decided to start a fight and now she is paying for it.

At the end of the day she would realise that there is a limit of extended verbal assault that a man can take.
Oga, you get time, o! shocked Is that why you typed this long epistle? A married man accused of cheating or infidelity by his wife, is a totally different scenario, to being accused of stealing.

If you know the psychology of women, they are always the last to acknowledge their husband's infidelity, once they are happy in their marriages. Most of them prefer to turn a blind eye to such things, and would even quarrel with those who give them a hint that their husband is cheating. sad So if a married woman accuses her husband of cheating, you can be sure that she probably has good reason to do so, even if she does not have water-tight proof. His conduct, utterances, lifestyle changes etc., may have fuelled her suspicions. undecided

And a married man is expected to know his wife's weak points and her nature, in order to be able to apply the right words and moods to prevent a breakdown in communication, or forestall the situation from degenerating further. Can he honestly say he did not know she had verbally abusive tendencies, before he married her?

A married man should not have an anger management problem, to the extent that he lets his marriage break down irretrievably, over petty issues. Some women do not have a bad mouth, but the havoc they can cause to a man, is unimaginable! angry

2 Likes

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by GoodFaith: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
LaudableXX:

But your comments that "The man doesn't password his phones and he answered the call in her presence meaning he has nothing to hide...." is very funny. wink So you don't know men who answer calls from their girlfriends in the presence of their wives, and make it sound like a business call? cheesy It appears that you are defending the man, and waving his attitude as proof that he is not cheating. undecided Oga, not passwording a phone, and taking a call in a woman's presence is NOT enough proof, that a man is not cheating. He might still be speaking to his side-chic on the sly, using a few coded words. Many guys do it. In fact, last weekend I was hanging out with a friend who took a call from his side-chic, right in the presence of his wife. He saved the chic's name as 'Boss Tech. Assistant' on his phone. cool

Smart Lady
Behavior is not evident of guilt
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by GoodFaith: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
LaudableXX:

"she went overboard, with her caustic tongue." words are eggs
it break, I guess you can put it together that is what u are trying to do here
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by LaudableXX: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
GoodFaith:
"she went overboard, with her caustic tongue." words are eggs
it break, I guess you can put it together that is what u are trying to do here
You obviously did NOT understand my post. undecided

GoodFaith:
Smart Lady
Behavior is not evident of guilt
Who is the smart lady? And you just conjured up this idea that behaviour is not evidence of guilt, inside your mind? Is that what you think, or what you were taught? Just asking...
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by GoodFaith: 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
LaudableXX:

Oga, you get time, o! shocked Is that why you typed this long epistle? A married man accused of cheating or infidelity by his wife, is a totally different scenario, to being accused of stealing.

If you know the psychology of women, they are always the last to acknowledge their husband's infidelity, once they are happy in their marriages. Most of them prefer to turn a blind eye to such things, and would even quarrel with those who give them a hint that their husband is cheating. sad So if a married woman accuses her husband of cheating, you can be sure that she probably has good reason to do so, even if she does not have water-tight proof. His conduct, utterances, lifestyle changes etc., may have fuelled her suspicions. undecided

And a married man is expected to know his wife's weak points and her nature, and be able to apply the right words and moods to prevent a breakdown in communication, or forestall the situation from degenerating further. Can he honestly say he did not know she had verbally abusive tendencies, before he married her?

A married man should not have an anger management problem, to the extent that he lets his marriage break down irretrievably, over petty issues. Some women do not have a bad mouth, but the havoc they can cause to a man, is unimaginable! angry

Please get a balance view of life
One way traffic
I THINK THAT U ARE ME, ME, ME PERSON
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by LaudableXX: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
GoodFaith:
Please get a balance view of life
One way traffic
I THINK THAT U ARE ME, ME, ME PERSON

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by GoodFaith: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
LaudableXX:

Who is the smart lady? And you just conjured up this idea that behaviour is not evidence of guilt, inside your mind? Is that what you think, or what you were taught? Just asking...

Fully understood but U will come back with justification for the wife attitude
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by LaudableXX: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
GoodFaith:
Fully understood but U will come back with justification for the wife attitude
You obviously do not know the meaning of the word "justification," or else you would not have used it in this context, with reference to my posts. Get a dictionary.

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by GoodFaith: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
LaudableXX:

Court of law
smart lady
U can't find any person guilt base on him/her behavior
guilt is base on evidence
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by LaudableXX: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
GoodFaith:
Court of law
GoodFaith the smart lady
U can't find any person guilt basic on he/her behavoir

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by GoodFaith: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=LaudableXX post=69729507][/quote]
No
U are a sick puppy
kid
Court of law
smart lady
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by LaudableXX: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
GoodFaith:
No
U are a sick puppy GoodFaith
kid
Court of law
smart lady

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by Graxie(f): 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
@Heseesall, how are you guys doing?

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by Missonas(f): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2018
Put it in the kids name. Stating u gave it to them.
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by GoodFaith: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=LaudableXX post=69729622][/quote]

Go get common sense
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by LaudableXX: 4:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
GoodFaith:
Go get common sense

Take your own advice, first. You need it more.... undecided
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by GoodFaith: 5:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
LaudableXX:

Take your own advice, first. You need it more.... undecided
crazy LaudableXX go away
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by UjuJoan2: 8:53am On Aug 04, 2018
HEseesall:

I used my part of the money which is not wrong, i expected him to know that

I don't know if you will see my comments on your husband's thread but this is my advice to you. Stay calm, don't change the deeds to his name alone. Worst case scenario, you make it in both your names.

If he refuses to move back in, let him rent a house and move in with him and your kids. Rent out the one you built and keep the deeds in your name.

Hopefully he will come to his senses soon.

1 Like

Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by Arobake: 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2018
Thank you!
adubiay:

@Arobake, plus go tru the first page and check out for the op further comments on the issue. I guess you read only the op first story. She makes further comments after that where she mentioned they jointly built the house
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by sweetlaw: 10:23am On May 03, 2019
mark2sunny:

You're a Product of a broken home. Your alternator isn't charging your battery.

it takes one to know one
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
In a marriage you share evertything.Both of you contributed to owning a property but you put the property in your name only.I wonder what sort of advise you need.You already made your bed,so lie on it.You are deep and your story is filled with holes.
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 03, 2019
In a marriage you share evertything.Both of you contributed to owning a property but you put the property in your name only.I wonder what sort of advise you need.You already made your bed,so lie on it.You are deep and your story is filled with holes.You are not trustworthy.
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by Truthman(m): 10:38pm On May 26, 2020
Does anyone know how this issue was sorted out?
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by fireback: 10:01am On May 27, 2020
KlasysTech:
If he doesn't want Mr. & Mrs please go for divorce.

If they point gun on your head, never change the name to his name.

And you need to stop bordering yourself about his disappearance.

Just know that you change the name to his, then you just signed your own death outcast warrant
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by bukatyne(f): 8:52am On Aug 18, 2022
RealAdewole:

That's when you read your Bible with one eye closed

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by Blue86(m): 1:36pm On Aug 18, 2022
It is good to always read both stories. Madam go and reconcile with your husband and submit to his will.
I had to open this account for anonymity
I'm in a dilemma, let me start like this, when i and my husband first got married we did a joint business that fetched us a huge amount of money, the aim was to build a house, when we got the money, he decided to use his' for his parents (i had no problem with that) then mine for what we wanted to use it for

Two weeks ago we had a major misunderstanding, it was soo intense to the extent that he told me to park out of the house, in the heat of things i told him that cannot be possible that the house is in my name, he was shocked, saying it is impossible we built it together that it's in his name, i had to remind him what happened then, he was furious saying it was wrong of me to use my name, that he cant believe he has been staying in a house that does not belong to him, he told his family what i did claming victim, then he packed out saying he wont come home till i change the name to his full name, i begged him to no avail, i dont even know how to tell my people, imagine if it was in his name, i and the kids would have been out of the house by now, he has requested for transfer from his office to another state cos of this, who does that?? He cant expect me to change it to his name.

Pls i need other advise to go about this, he is a good man but he feels his ego has been bruised, i need other options.

MODIFIED For those viewing this, i have made some clarifications down to page (1),

Editor's note: her husband responds here
https://www.nairaland.com/4629255/husbands-pride-wants-ruin-home
Re: My Husband's Pride Wants To Ruin Our Home by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2022
One of the rare occasion that both sides of a story is aired

Let me bookmark this thread, I'll come read it over the weekend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) / He Started Smuching His Mother When He Was 4yrs Old. True Life Story / Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.