Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,334 members, 7,947,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Davido To Chioma: Can't Wait To Spend Forever With You- See Chioma Reply - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Chioma: Can't Wait To Spend Forever With You- See Chioma Reply (1956 Views)

See Chioma Reaction As Slay Queen Struggle To Take Selfies With Davido / See Chioma In Tears Blushing After Davido Asked "Are You A Virgin" In... / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido To Chioma: Can't Wait To Spend Forever With You- See Chioma Reply by believeucan: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Dailytatafo.com

So this duo Davido and Chioma be doing PDA up and down Instagram grin grin grin

Davido who posted a picture of Chioma with the Caption Love of my life !! Can't wait to spend forever with you has gotten a reply from his chef chi

She replied

I can't wait either! I love you

Love oo when money enter love is sweet grin grin grin grin

Source >>> http://dailytatafo.com/davido-to-chioma-cant-wait-to-spend-forever-with-you-see-chioma-reply/

Lalasticlala

Re: Davido To Chioma: Can't Wait To Spend Forever With You- See Chioma Reply by littlewonders: 2:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
Good for them
Re: Davido To Chioma: Can't Wait To Spend Forever With You- See Chioma Reply by Ebios(m): 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
Even if Davido marries u or/and any other lady, dat won't stop him from cheating up n down..
Re: Davido To Chioma: Can't Wait To Spend Forever With You- See Chioma Reply by Mariangeles(f): 2:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
I believe he truly loves her.
You can't fake the emotions for long...

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Chioma: Can't Wait To Spend Forever With You- See Chioma Reply by Mariangeles(f): 3:00pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ebios:
Even if Davido marries u or/and any other lady, dat won't stop him from cheating up n down..
Na lie!
Re: Davido To Chioma: Can't Wait To Spend Forever With You- See Chioma Reply by Davidospy: 3:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
Chai I love love grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido To Chioma: Can't Wait To Spend Forever With You- See Chioma Reply by BiafranBushBoy: 3:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ebios:

You that don't have money, don't you cheat too?
Re: Davido To Chioma: Can't Wait To Spend Forever With You- See Chioma Reply by Paulfroshman: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Davido To Chioma: Can't Wait To Spend Forever With You- See Chioma Reply by Paulfroshman: 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2018
Nice
Re: Davido To Chioma: Can't Wait To Spend Forever With You- See Chioma Reply by Betakeshi: 3:54pm On Jul 14, 2018
Couldn't he say it to her physically, I mean to her face? I don't understand this social media thing undecided

Ok now we know. Enjoy
Re: Davido To Chioma: Can't Wait To Spend Forever With You- See Chioma Reply by columbus007(m): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
cheesy
Re: Davido To Chioma: Can't Wait To Spend Forever With You- See Chioma Reply by bigcee(m): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2018
Ebios:
Rubbish!
Re: Davido To Chioma: Can't Wait To Spend Forever With You- See Chioma Reply by Sidechicknation: 4:23pm On Jul 14, 2018
Cheating is a man thing... poor, rich, small, big... its in a man's DNA but if he respects you enough to hide it from you, then you are lucky

Ebios:
Re: Davido To Chioma: Can't Wait To Spend Forever With You- See Chioma Reply by lanaVello(m): 4:41pm On Jul 14, 2018
Mariangeles:
I believe he truly loves her.
You can't fake the emotions for long...
How long has he been parading her tho
Re: Davido To Chioma: Can't Wait To Spend Forever With You- See Chioma Reply by Tamarapetty(f): 5:18pm On Jul 14, 2018
Lol
Re: Davido To Chioma: Can't Wait To Spend Forever With You- See Chioma Reply by divineneed: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2018
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Pastor And Church Member Spraying Money On The Altar In Anambra / Anthony Joshua Hangs Out With The Children Of Makoko Community, Teaches Boxing / Peju Johnson Bares Massive Cleavage As She Celebrates Her Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.