Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,914 members, 7,879,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:20 AM

#EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government (39880 Views)

Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South / #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down / #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by arsenal33: 6:31am On Jul 15, 2018
Dotwillis1:
STUPID PEOPLE. ALWAYS RECYCLING GOVERNORS.

Ekiti people are so confused. The same guy they voted out, now back again.

But you want PDP back abi? Hypocrite recycler!!!
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by arsenal33: 6:32am On Jul 15, 2018
amhot:
You mean the beginning of rigging APC and herdsmen into Aso rock in 2019? God is watching you people.
PDP has been rigging since 1999

3 Likes

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by hmuhammad(m): 6:34am On Jul 15, 2018
obembet:
No body will touch FAYOSE even if he lose.. He is a wise man and a great politicians... We Yoruba love him even tinubu and all the top APC leaders. So fayose is a our son. BUHARI is a terrorist
useless Biafran
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by Dotwillis1(m): 6:36am On Jul 15, 2018
arsenal33:

But you want PDP back abi? Hypocrite recycler!!!

Use your sense. Is Eleka once a Governor?
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by hmuhammad(m): 6:37am On Jul 15, 2018
Dotwillis1:

go to ur useless biafra and cry there, u guys were busy giving fayose false hope on nairaland. Una no even get pvc to vote
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by PHILipu1(m): 6:38am On Jul 15, 2018
autonomous22:

When has criticising buhari becomes a crime, was gooluck Jonathan not criticized??

Anyway, if Ekiti ppl allows APC to win (if at all they can) then that's their fvcking business, herdsmen will just take over their land and butcher them... Fayose has tried to protect them
But was there anybody that wished Jonathan death?
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by kaydp: 6:40am On Jul 15, 2018
obembet:
No body will touch FAYOSE even if he lose.. He is a wise man and a great politicians... We Yoruba love him even tinubu and all the top APC leaders. So fayose is a our son. BUHARI is a terrorist
Who are you to speak for the yorubas? Speak for yourself man.
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by Andy2274: 6:43am On Jul 15, 2018
post=69389429:
My dear, elections are not conducted on social media. You need money (plenty of it), strategy, boots on the ground, good ground game, brain work and clarity of vision to win elections. It is a game of numbers. It is foolhardy for anyone to think that APC would be thrown away from Aso Rock just 3 years after! Those who think in that way, are politically short-sighted and fatally myopic. I will explain.

APC grew from Lagos. It then expanded and captured most of the southwest states except Ondo. Then it captured Edo and lost Ekiti. Then it captured Imo. Then, Aso Rock. With Aso Rock[b], it also captured 25 out of 36 States.[/b] Recently, it got back Ondo and has added Ekiti today. That means APC is in control of the finances and power of the Federal Government of Nigeria, controls 19 state government and finances! It also controls the Police, EFCC, ICPC, DSS, Army, Navy, Air Force, Civil Defence, NIA, DMI, etc. On the other hand, PDP which used to control the Federal Government and more than 24 States at a time, only has 10 States and nothing more. To make matters worse, the 10 states are being held and run by extremely unpopular gluttonous crooks with itchy fingers. 

Add to that brew, is a President who has loyal followers and cult-like dedicated supporters - stuff no other politician in our common history has ever got. The outcome is a party that would rule for a pretty long time. By my extrapolation, APC would run this country for at least 20 years unbroken. If the infrastructure revival currently going on across the country gets the necessary continued attention, APC might rule for up to 5 unbroken decades. 

PDP would die a natural death after 2019, just as a lot of the regular politicians would be permanently retired either back home, or to Kuje Prison. Mark these words.

.............as we said earlier, 
Sisimmi, this wonderful post belongs to FrontPage. 
You are so inside our head.
You've said it all!
Happy for the indigenes of Ekiti life from freeing themselves from the shackles of CORRUPTION.
. Majority of the politicians ruling Nigeria since 1999 has been there before you were born and here you are wishing them to stay for the next 20 years. An election where money that was supposed to be used for the development of this country is used to buy the masses. Both parties are using the money that was supposed to be used to develop the country, build schools and health centres. The cheapest thing you can get in the poorest country in Africa is Education, food and health care but in Nigeria that most expensive thing you can get in Nigeria are those 3 things. People are massacred every minute and a sitting president cannot order 2,000 policemen but 30,000 policemen were deployed to one state because of election and you are here happy. Fayose suddenly asked graduates to submit credentials for employment and Fayemi asked Okada to fuel their bike for free because of election. You didn't sit down to think and ask where are they getting the money they are spending? How much was Fayose's salary for 8 years? How much did Fayemi earn for 2 years + as a minister that they are spending anyhow if not the money that is supposed to be used to better the life of the citizens. If you calculate the money wasted by these thieves on this election you will be surprised that it's up to 20% of 2018 budget and you are clapping for them. Same wastage when Fayose removed Fayemi from position some time ago. Buhari has signed the not too young to run bill, how many youths are coming out now but instead they are comfortable licking the ass of their old grandfather politicians. These men are eating the future of this generation. They are killing the vision of this generation but ignorance has made many to lose sight of their evil deeds. Instead of letting them know, people like you are singing their praises. Country where majority cannot feed because of no job, a country where companies are folding up because of bad economy, a country where people die more than flies and ants, a country rated as one of the poorest in the world, a country where health workers and teachers are always on strike because of non payment for salary, a country where even with bail out fund the governors are still owning salaries, suicide every day because of hardship and a country where during election of a state, all the governors left their states to support their party. Sharing looted funds and money for the development of the state and a young citizen that tomorrow he/she will go to church or mosque to pray is supporting them. Think of what will happen to this country if these APC/PDP continue to loot this country and spend the country's money on buying votes for the next 20 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by LZAA: 6:46am On Jul 15, 2018
bamoski:
Lzaa you can summon your fellow gay colleagues to come wail over this like witches.

Useless ipob pikins

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by Azam101: 6:48am On Jul 15, 2018
post=69389429:
My dear, elections are not conducted on social media. You need money (plenty of it), strategy, boots on the ground, good ground game, brain work and clarity of vision to win elections. It is a game of numbers. It is foolhardy for anyone to think that APC would be thrown away from Aso Rock just 3 years after! Those who think in that way, are politically short-sighted and fatally myopic. I will explain.

APC grew from Lagos. It then expanded and captured most of the southwest states except Ondo. Then it captured Edo and lost Ekiti. Then it captured Imo. Then, Aso Rock. With Aso Rock[b], it also captured 25 out of 36 States.[/b] Recently, it got back Ondo and has added Ekiti today. That means APC is in control of the finances and power of the Federal Government of Nigeria, controls 19 state government and finances! It also controls the Police, EFCC, ICPC, DSS, Army, Navy, Air Force, Civil Defence, NIA, DMI, etc. On the other hand, PDP which used to control the Federal Government and more than 24 States at a time, only has 10 States and nothing more. To make matters worse, the 10 states are being held and run by extremely unpopular gluttonous crooks with itchy fingers. 

Add to that brew, is a President who has loyal followers and cult-like dedicated supporters - stuff no other politician in our common history has ever got. The outcome is a party that would rule for a pretty long time. By my extrapolation, APC would run this country for at least 20 years unbroken. If the infrastructure revival currently going on across the country gets the necessary continued attention, APC might rule for up to 5 unbroken decades. 

PDP would die a natural death after 2019, just as a lot of the regular politicians would be permanently retired either back home, or to Kuje Prison. Mark these words.

.............as we said earlier, 
Sisimmi, this wonderful post belongs to FrontPage. 
You are so inside our head.
You've said it all!
Happy for the indigenes of Ekiti life from freeing themselves from the shackles of CORRUPTION.
I doff my hat for you bro with your analysis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by Haddock(m): 6:49am On Jul 15, 2018
obembet:

Even if he loses? Was he a gubernatorial candidate? So all his charade was because he doesn't want anybody to touch him? It is nice his puppet never won, else Ekiti would have been in for another 4 years bout of Fayose drama.

1 Like

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by honor4me: 6:49am On Jul 15, 2018
mumisco4real:
#EKITIDECIDES........MY PREDICTION.....
Friday 13th
All opposition figures who are going to Ekiti to cause security breaches will be bared from entering the state.
Saturday 14th
10 am: Fayose will be put under serious observation by security agencies. The police will frustrate his efforts to move around the state to avoid giving orders to his thugs to disrupts and snatch ballot boxes. He will only be allowed to vote and go home.
Both Eleka and Fayemi will peacefuly cast their votes.
5 pm: Election will be termed highly peaceful by both internal and external election observing and monitoring agencies.
7 pm: Fayemi will express satisfaction with the polls and vow to accept the result.
Sunday 15th : Both Fayose and his puppet Eleka will raise alarm of malpractice by APC aided by the security agencies.
3 PM: Early results trickling in suggest APC is leading in 9 local governments. PDP kicks.
5 PM: Major online newspapers term APC as the projected winner.
6 PM: Fayose and Uche Secondus give a press statement that Democracy is dead under Buhari.
Monday 16th
Inec anounces official result declares APC and Fayemi winner.
2PM: Some sponsored insignificant elements will protest in the street of Ado Ekiti. Obviously paid.
4PM : President Buhari congratulates Fayemi. Fayemi in turn urges Eleka and the PDP to seek or channel their grieviances to a court of competent jurisdiction.
copied #

What a superb insightful analysis
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by misano(m): 6:56am On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose has failed. He should go and hide his face in shame.
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by SirBunky85(m): 6:56am On Jul 15, 2018
Jorussia:
grin fayose thought that governance is all about insulting buhari.A governor who is owing 7 months salary at a time the federal allocation has improved should have no business insulting buhari.Honestly,Buhari has performed below the expectations of those us who voted him,but fayose shouldn't be abusing and lie against him.
well said
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by itswell1: 6:58am On Jul 15, 2018
Jorussia:
grin fayose thought that governance is all about insulting buhari.A governor who is owing 7 months salary at a time the federal allocation has improved should have no business insulting buhari.Honestly,Buhari has performed below the expectations of those us who voted him,but fayose shouldn't be abusing and lie against him.
HE is going to Jail.
A fraudster, killer and must vomit Ekiti people's money.
If he escape I will sack the IG and service chief's
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by itswell1: 6:59am On Jul 15, 2018
misano:
Fayose has failed. He should go and hide his face in shame.
Hide which face? He is going straight to Jail!

1 Like

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by Haddock(m): 7:00am On Jul 15, 2018
Andy2274:
. Majority of the politicians ruling Nigeria since 1999 has been there before you were born and here you are wishing them to stay for the next 20 years. An election where money that was supposed to be used for the development of this country is used to buy the masses. Both parties are using the money that was supposed to be used to develop the country, build schools and health centres. The cheapest thing you can get in the poorest country in Africa is Education, food and health care but in Nigeria that most expensive thing you can get in Nigeria are those 3 things. People are massacred every minute and a sitting president cannot order 2,000 policemen but 30,000 policemen were deployed to one state because of election and you are here happy. Fayose suddenly asked graduates to submit credentials for employment and Fayemi asked Okada to fuel their bike for free because of election. You didn't sit down to think and ask where are they getting the money they are spending? How much was Fayose's salary for 8 years? How much did Fayemi earn for 2 years + as a minister that they are spending anyhow if not the money that is supposed to be used to better the life of the citizens. If you calculate the money wasted by these thieves on this election you will be surprised that it's up to 20% of 2018 budget and you are clapping for them. Same wastage when Fayose removed Fayemi from position some time ago. Buhari has signed the not too young to run bill, how many youths are coming out now but instead they are comfortable licking the ass of their old grandfather politicians. These men are eating the future of this generation. They are killing the vision of this generation but ignorance has made many to lose sight of their evil deeds. Instead of letting them know, people like you are singing their praises. Country where majority cannot feed because of no job, a country where companies are folding up because of bad economy, a country where people die more than flies and ants, a country rated as one of the poorest in the world, a country where health workers and teachers are always on strike because of non payment for salary, a country where even with bail out fund the governors are still owning salaries, suicide every day because of hardship and a country where during election of a state, all the governors left their states to support their party. Sharing looted funds and money for the development of the state and a young citizen that tomorrow he/she will go to church or mosque to pray is supporting them. Think of what will happen to this country if these APC/PDP continue to loot this country and spend the country's money on buying votes for the next 20 years.

Your post is so long, yet nothing made sense in it.

All political parties fielded candidates in an election and the people voted one, what else do you want?
For a cancellation because of financial inducements?

If the Not-Young-to-Run bill has been signed I think it is an opportunity for people who do not lick old arses such as you to step up and declare instead of pointing other people to it on Nairaland.

Have you declared for any elective post in your village?

1 Like

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by GMbuharii: 7:03am On Jul 15, 2018
bewla:
u no get light Channel done they read out result so live God out of this na final we they wait

yes,thats why i said God will put u all liars to shame..watch out

1 Like

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by SirBunky85(m): 7:03am On Jul 15, 2018
madridguy:
Yawn

Good morning the good people of Ekiti State.

Una weldone for sending the ponmo dramatist out of office.
are u suprise?i'm not suprise at all.fayose has never bn dat popular.rather,he uses force to coerce ekiti people to his whims and caprices.dat 2014 16-0 was just a fluke.he shud pray he doesnt end up like rev.jolly nyame.
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by ashjay001(m): 7:05am On Jul 15, 2018
notttty:
Woke up to the sweet fragrance of bae's hair gues what? She flew in late last nite and she didnt wan disturb with calls 4 me to pick her up frm the airport cos its a surprise visit and i forgot its my birthday today. Dnt knw hw she did it and sneaked inside the bt she gat keys tho. Woke up to the sweet fragrance of her hair With a kiss on my forehead and she wake up zia its gonna be ur 30 birthday by morning and since u decide stay in lagos cos of work, almost every1 is flying in today and we have a party to plan. Do u guys knw i dnt knw when i took my old ring and asked her to marry me. Its my birthday nairaland and i just got engage at 11:06pm 14/07/18 and am marrying her this year and she is a nairander bt i already promised her i wont create a thread.

U learnt to walk alone, yet u're getting engagedshocked

Anyone, paying me, a surprise visit, is on their owntongue

Na work ogringrin

Congrats n best wishes
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by madridguy(m): 7:07am On Jul 15, 2018
I'm sure he will end up like Rev. Nyame tongue

SirBunky85:
are u suprise?i'm not suprise at all.fayose has never bn dat popular.rather,he uses force to coerce ekiti people to his whims and caprices.dat 2014 16-0 was just a fluke.he shud pray he doesnt end up like rev.jolly nyame.
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by SirBunky85(m): 7:08am On Jul 15, 2018
Dotwillis1:

ekiti didnt vote fayemi out.gej imposed fayose on ekiti.why didnt he replicate the 16-0 feat now?
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by Melonny(m): 7:09am On Jul 15, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
The political strategy of APC to win Fayose's LGA is one to consider for thesis
Apc wining in Fayose's local govt is no big deal. Check the break down of results from the local government. Afao, Fayose's town is smaller compared to Iyin, igede etc. The results from places like Iyin, a core Apc town made him lose. Please, remember that Michael Bamidele, otunba Niyi Adebayo are from this town. It's no rocket science.
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by Andy2274: 7:10am On Jul 15, 2018
Haddock:

Your post is so long, yet nothing made sense in your rant.

If the Not-Young-to-Run bill has been signed I think it is an opportunity for people who do not lick old arses like you to step up, have you declared for any elective post in your village?
. Nothing made sense? And yet you understand something out of it? Maybe because you are too lazy to read.
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by Barrysleek(m): 7:11am On Jul 15, 2018
A presidential aspirant that can not win his LGA talk less of his state, PDP is this your candidate to defeat PMB
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by SirBunky85(m): 7:11am On Jul 15, 2018
Meritbaba:
Can our Ipob people now see there is nothing like Yoruba Muslims in SW, Ekiti is christian dominated yet they voted for APC.
God bless Buhari
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
pls talk abt reasonable beings.who still takes ipob serious?anyone dey support out of dia useless sentiments always fail

1 Like

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by SirBunky85(m): 7:13am On Jul 15, 2018
Avater0147:
Wait o, is d race BTW Fayose and Fayemi??
Ayam nt understanding oo
are you a learner?
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 15, 2018
Good riddance. fayose can now run fr president of biafra.
they need hm there. his drama, stomach infrastructure, chinese investment hunting skills , fights with corporate entities and building of white elephant bridges are exactly what the SE needs to move forward.

2 Likes

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by SirBunky85(m): 7:17am On Jul 15, 2018
OLUWOLEYINKA:
Buhari has won 2019. Ekiti election is Apc avenue to test their rigging skills. Say baba
see dem-goal post shifters.so una don begin change una initial boasting?i'm still waiting for dat nuisance dat calls himself johnnydactivist to come tell us how ekiti is shut down for fayose
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by ridbell01(m): 7:17am On Jul 15, 2018
some people wouldn't come online this week cos this result but we have their list we will call them with their username.. for me fayose created problems for Eleka cos he talk much insulting people anyhow

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military: If Shekau Surrenders, We Will Accept Him / Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile / Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.