Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,917 members, 7,879,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

#EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government (39881 Views)

Osun Rerun: APC Wins In Ife South / #EkitiDecides: APC Mop Up Rally Request Also Turned Down / #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by SirBunky85(m): 7:18am On Jul 15, 2018
kalvoken:

more like even though he(buhari) has failed, don't tell him(buhari).
You must must as a zombie, continue ass- licking him.
and u are an irredeemable hypocrite for supporting fayose
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by SirBunky85(m): 7:20am On Jul 15, 2018
comrChris:
And the recycle continues Ekiti people and politics sha
painment.sorry
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by SirBunky85(m): 7:21am On Jul 15, 2018
8686:
Glad it went fayemi's way. Dont like the idea of same old names but if Fayose had won, he would have turned himself to a demi god. I hope he knows the backdoor to leave Nigeria because efcc and the likes are coming for him
same here
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by donchrisk(m): 7:25am On Jul 15, 2018
The only thing way sweet me pass for this election be say fayose money don enter one chance
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by SirBunky85(m): 7:25am On Jul 15, 2018
amhot:
You mean the beginning of rigging APC and herdsmen into Aso rock in 2019? God is watching you people.
stop using God's name in vain.pmb's heart and intentions for dis country is way way cleaner dan ur so called christian fayose.GOD watches d heart cuz he's not man.useless sentiments doesnt move God.
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by abogjohn(m): 7:27am On Jul 15, 2018
obembet:
No body will touch FAYOSE even if he lose.. He is a wise man and a great politicians... We Yoruba love him even tinubu and all the top APC leaders. So fayose is a our son. BUHARI is a terrorist
weere leleyi.. frying garri and ponmo for 4yrs and owed about 11 months salaries. And he even said only God can pay those salaries... Wait and watch what BuBu will do with him.. That 1.4 bil case still dey... grin.... Emi ika grin grin grin
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by SirBunky85(m): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2018
Donlino123:

I feel for this country, after all that is happening in this country youths like me could collect money and vote out there country, hmmm let me quote my lord Jesus Christ #IT IS FINISHED#
Its to look for money and relocate that is left!!
hypocrite.if pdp had won,u would've bn happy abi?thank GOD who looks at d heart of men and not ur useless sentiments.
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by tmanuelle(m): 7:28am On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:
Ayo Dele Fayose sa ma tesiwaju gbogbo Ekiti Lon fe ooo grin

Kwontinu
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by notttty(m): 7:32am On Jul 15, 2018
ashjay001:

U learnt to walk alone, yet u're getting engagedshocked

Anyone, paying me, a surprise visit, is on their owntongue

Na work ogringrin

Congrats n best wishes
Thanks mate. No matter hw strong we appear we stil need that extra hands to push us further. She is the perfect gift.
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by otokx(m): 7:34am On Jul 15, 2018
So Fayose could not win his LGA? what a disgrace! Looks like he will retire to Port Harcourt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by SirBunky85(m): 7:36am On Jul 15, 2018
autonomous22:

When has criticising buhari becomes a crime, was gooluck Jonathan not criticized??

Anyway, if Ekiti ppl allows APC to win (if at all they can) then that's their fvcking business, herdsmen will just take over their land and butcher them... Fayose has tried to protect them
so fayose is now GOD dat protects his people abi?what happens to all d bailout funds given by pmb to pay salaries yet,he's still owing workers?with such useless sentiments like urs,dis country cant move forwad
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by AfonjaBoston: 7:39am On Jul 15, 2018
Fayose wan run commot
The kpomo governor no get liver

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by higherpower: 7:47am On Jul 15, 2018
It is only a man with dead brain that will think that after not paying workers for 8 months and on the eve of election, he throws #3000 into their accounts believing that they will vote his sorogate to take over from him and continue to impoverish the workers.
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by gabicon: 7:48am On Jul 15, 2018
Ekiti was in the bag for PDP if only they had a credible primary election, and uncle Ayo just paid workers. I guess uncle Ayo was just trying to cover up his tracks of colossal fund mismanagement, but he should have known that godfather Politics in Nigeria is dead ando buried.

This election has taught me that bread is stronger than idealogy. But sides of the divide behaved shamefully but come to think of it they both understood what the challenges were and capitalised on the wide spread poverty prevalence in the state.

Well uncle Ayo this is how it feels to use federal might to win an election landslide at least let's applaud the APC for not going that far. Let the blame games begin.
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 15, 2018
No government that is owing workers salary and you think you can win angry I'm not a politician but anambra paid salary well and even leave arrears that was why he won ,fayose don't have good advisers grin
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:54am On Jul 15, 2018
Azam101:
I doff my hat for you bro with your analysis.
A member called sisimmi wrote that beautiful piece bro.
And I moved it to the Front Page for more reasonable people like you to see.
But, of course the wailers and haters will quickly scroll down.
Lol cheesy wink wink.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:57am On Jul 15, 2018
I like d way yorubas vote.
it shows dey are always good students of history.
wateva u do today, dey always put a tab on it 4 future use. wen fayoshe wit fg power was formin odunga back then in 2014, he 4got dat karmas bday would be 4yrs plus by 2018 grin

and I always tell ppl, if u want to know d winner of any presidential election in Nigeria, jez stay in Lagos 4 about 2 weeks & sample d gossips flyin around, then u will have it.

take it or leave it, yorubas are d ones who decides who d president shld be cool

1 Like

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:04am On Jul 15, 2018
obembet:
Ekiti people should not expect any thing good from any of this incoming Governor, Ekiti people has ate thier birthright. If APC or PDP candidate win, they will suffer it.

Let assume that over 500,000 accredited and they were paid #5000 each to vote. My people, let multiply #5000 by 500000. That is #2500000000 for just voters alone apart from campaign money, party money, they will buy cars for campaign, and pay all the delegate.

Let is assume that this politicians borrow this money from back which they will pay nothing less than 25% as interest.

Now, their allocation is N3,080,601,671.59 ..

I need someone to tell them how the Governor will perform any miracle even if he manage to pay salary and fuel his car.

Nigeria is. A Nation
Obaseki of edo state paid 4 d votes he got, 2k to 5k, dependin, and yet he's performin super excellently, far beyond wat anybody expected

he doesnt owe salaries neither is there any impunity.

so, how does someone pays to put himself in office & still yet performs his constitutional duties to d state?

diaris plenty of money in all states of Nigeria my broda, only satanic govnors would tell u otherwise.
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by Kpress: 8:11am On Jul 15, 2018
Apc over rig the election
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by Dotwillis1(m): 8:19am On Jul 15, 2018
hmuhammad:
go to ur useless biafra and cry there, u guys were busy giving fayose false hope on nairaland. Una no even get pvc to vote

omo ekiti ni mi
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by BluntBoy(m): 8:19am On Jul 15, 2018
Ahmedhussain3463:
thank u sir.this has always been my greatest fear.i knew vote dosen't count cos if it does it will not be easy to unseat pdp in that state.this is africa where incumbency and federal might factor critically decide who wins election.but if this is what apc and buhari have for us in stock in 2019 then it means we are gradually sliding into anarchy and that democracy will all cherished been frightened and threatened.

What makes you think this election was rigged?

You people should just accept defeat and move on.
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by BluntBoy(m): 8:24am On Jul 15, 2018
autonomous22:

When has criticising buhari becomes a crime, was gooluck Jonathan not criticized??

Anyway, if Ekiti ppl allows APC to win (if at all they can) then that's their fvcking business, herdsmen will just take over their land and butcher them... Fayose has tried to protect them

You missed a simple point.

Fayose has no moral right to criticize Buhari. If he had any shame, he wouldn't even be criticizing. Someone owing months of salaries criticizing someone who has done far better with people's salaries.
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by iamjavadem(m): 8:25am On Jul 15, 2018
Which Yoruba people? Did u conduct a poll? Wailer
obembet:
No body will touch FAYOSE even if he lose.. He is a wise man and a great politicians... We Yoruba love him even tinubu and all the top APC leaders. So fayose is a our son. BUHARI is a terrorist
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by Kay17: 8:25am On Jul 15, 2018
post=69389429:
My dear, elections are not conducted on social media. You need money (plenty of it), strategy, boots on the ground, good ground game, brain work and clarity of vision to win elections. It is a game of numbers. It is foolhardy for anyone to think that APC would be thrown away from Aso Rock just 3 years after! Those who think in that way, are politically short-sighted and fatally myopic. I will explain.

APC grew from Lagos. It then expanded and captured most of the southwest states except Ondo. Then it captured Edo and lost Ekiti. Then it captured Imo. Then, Aso Rock. With Aso Rock[b], it also captured 25 out of 36 States.[/b] Recently, it got back Ondo and has added Ekiti today. That means APC is in control of the finances and power of the Federal Government of Nigeria, controls 19 state government and finances! It also controls the Police, EFCC, ICPC, DSS, Army, Navy, Air Force, Civil Defence, NIA, DMI, etc. On the other hand, PDP which used to control the Federal Government and more than 24 States at a time, only has 10 States and nothing more. To make matters worse, the 10 states are being held and run by extremely unpopular gluttonous crooks with itchy fingers. 

Add to that brew, is a President who has loyal followers and cult-like dedicated supporters - stuff no other politician in our common history has ever got. The outcome is a party that would rule for a pretty long time. By my extrapolation, APC would run this country for at least 20 years unbroken. If the infrastructure revival currently going on across the country gets the necessary continued attention, APC might rule for up to 5 unbroken decades. 

PDP would die a natural death after 2019, just as a lot of the regular politicians would be permanently retired either back home, or to Kuje Prison. Mark these words.

.............as we said earlier, 
Sisimmi, this wonderful post belongs to FrontPage. 
You are so inside our head.
You've said it all!
Happy for the indigenes of Ekiti life from freeing themselves from the shackles of CORRUPTION.

Of what use or relevance would the death of PDP have when it neither represents a coherent ideology and it's members easily migrate to APC?

Also what ideology that permeates its members does APC have?
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by uba1991: 9:08am On Jul 15, 2018
ipob how market
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by jaafree: 9:30am On Jul 15, 2018
obembet:
. Is saraki not your son what are u saying. without his immunity he is exposed to EFCC my friend,. I give him just one month and he will face his trials
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by maxtreme: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2018
SirBunky85:
Lolz, you are NOT different from him. IF YOU SUPPORT Buhari too, very funny ROTFL
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by anigbajumo(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2018
Meritbaba:
Can our Ipob people now see there is nothing like Yoruba Muslims in SW, Ekiti is christian dominated yet they voted for APC.
God bless Buhari
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Lol,u dey mind those people??You can never see any Yoruba on this forum to say Yoruba Muslim or Yoruba Christian, that comment is always coming from those people with no iota of sense. Yoruba were too intelligent to be divided based on political affairs, I hope they can learn politics from Yorubas'

1 Like

Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by ejimatic: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2018
The Ekiti people have with these results shown that they are educated and cannot be tossed around like grasses in the wind. Four years ago they went back to Egypt but today they are out of Egypt on the way to the promised land. Thanks to Ekiti people for collecting Eleka Olusola and Fayemi 's money and still voted according to their preferences and consciences. The money you all collected is our money. Spend it as you like. It is glarring that Fayose and his tatalong Eleka have lost the goodwill of people who are yet to see communal development they desire and effects of good governance on the masses. Ekiti with people cannot be deceived with stomach infrastructure again. Fayemi the governor elect should use his good intention to put smiles on Ekiti people. To whom much is given much is expected. I rejoice with the winner and sympathise with the loser. Thank you Ekiti .Thank you all the masses in the state. Thank you all the civil servants. Thank you all the youths and students. You are welcome to the promised land flowing with honey and milk.
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by kalvoken(m): 11:19am On Jul 15, 2018
SirBunky85:

what's my business with fayose, I only like how only him refused to be pocketed by that old man.

He did played the opposition well, no Matter his errors.
Re: #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government by Kendude: 11:26am On Jul 15, 2018
Governance is more than making noice, I rejoice with you for being wise. Ekiti kete

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile / Fani-Kayode Blasts Kerry: "Your Statement To Sultan Is Garbage" / Bandits Kidnap Abia State University Students, Ikpeazu Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.