Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? (16324 Views)

Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by PenlsCaP: 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
julyshad:

[s]who are the yoruba women that will date ibo men in fisrt? Not to talk of marrying them. I guess you date Yoruba women in your dream. Please wake from your daydreaming, you this big headed ibo boy.You are just jealous and call them names reach. Who go marry omo ibo and come breed plenty hamour head of horror babies[/s].

See this one ooh.. Its like u are not in Nigeria.
With ur bleached flat face wide like wash hand basin and u are still talking trash.. U are not even close to yoruba gals I have bed.

Pls igbo men dont like marrying yoruba ladies we prefar our beautiful women biko.
But when we want to go for yoruba women we go for the very FEW best.

ask Lola okoye,and Senator Ita giwa daughter.
These are very few prettey yoruba women I have seen.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
PenlsCaP:

See this one ooh.. Its like u are not in Nigeria.
With ur bleached flat face wide like wash hand basin and u are still talking trash.. U are not even close to yoruba gals I have bed.

Pls igbo men dont like marrying yoruba ladies we prefar our beautiful women biko.
But when we want to go for yoruba women we go for the very FEW best.

ask Lola okoye,and Senator Ita giwa daughter.
These are very few prettey yoruba women I have seen.

whre is the person that wants to bed woman? I cant find you,fool. Do you even have penis to bed women? You are still a virgin and you are only on nairaland to masturbate. I don't have time for your candy crush saga!

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by PenlsCaP: 8:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
julyshad:
whre is the person that wants to bed woman? I cant find you,fool. Do you even have penis to bed women? You are still a virgin and you are only on nairaland to masturbate. I don't have time for your candy crush saga!

Look at this iddiotic afonja with smelly armpit.
Plssssss have u washed ur dirty white brown pant u hav been putting on for a week. undecided

Pls go and shave ur dirty loose smelly vagina.
Dirty phooool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Look at this iddiotic afonja with smelly armpit.
Plssssss have u washed ur dirty white brown pant u ahev been pitting on for a week. undecided

Pls go and shave ur dirty loose smelly vagina.
Dirty phooool
dirty pant your momma's pant. That is how she put it on for a month to do ashawo business in Lagos. Go and brush your dirty gutter you are using in spewing your trash, you this bastard son of ten thousand fathers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by PenlsCaP: 8:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
julyshad:
dirty pant your momma's pant. That is how she put it on for a month to do ashawo business in Lagos. Go and brush your dirty gutter you are using in spewing your trash, you this bastard son of ten thousand fathers

Useless daughter of thousand fathers.
Go and ask that ghetto whorre u call "mum"
Go and ask her who ur real father is, she lied to u. The person u call "dad" ain't ur real father.

The useless whorre got pregnant while hoeing around.
Let me also shock u by telling u that all ur siblings have different fathers.
Pls how many abortions have u done since beginning of last year undecided. U think I dnt know grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by tossie101(f): 9:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hisduchess:

Chai! ezigbo nwanne m ijigodi ya.let him Kee himself we no want them. nah Igbo sweet guys we want. Igbo guys come as lovely hunks not boring girl-like boys with ofe.mmanu smiles like mrcork grin grin

Lols nnem; its igbo hunk or nothing biko grin
Munwa bia dina ani ka onye ofe rikwasim nelu?
Mbanu! angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by MrCork: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
tossie101:

Mbanu! angry

..SPEK ENGLISH GADEMMMIT...nairaland is not market place. . U muss be related to that village girl with tribal mark called Hisduchess! ! (No ofeense ) angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by tossie101(f): 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
MrCork:

..SPEK ENGLISH GADEMMMIT...nairaland is not market place. . U muss be related to that village girl with tribal mark called Hisduchess! ! (No ofeense ) angry

Mr troll.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by Hisduchess(f): 9:28pm On Jul 16, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Respect to u nwanyi oma.
I love igbo ladies who value themselves.
And u are one of them.

U are really ur Monika cool

daalu nwanne m.u are a real man too.that's why we love Igbo guys round the clock.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by Hisduchess(f): 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
tossie101:

Mbanu! angry

Nne ijigodi okwu.I ma ihe ana alu.anyi achoighi Ndi ofe.mmanu dika mrcork.anyi choro umuokorobia Ndi Igbo be anyi makana ha na ejugodi afo ma Ifugodi ha.o bughi Ndi bi soso ewedu na amala ka ha ma maka ya grin grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by MrCork: 9:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
tossie101:

Mr troll.

... let me guess... u r IBO? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2018
PenlsCaP:

Useless daughter of thousand fathers.
Go and ask that ghetto whorre u call "mum"
Go and ask her who ur real father is, she lied to u. The person u call "dad" ain't ur real father.

The useless whorre got pregnant while hoeing around.
Let me also shock u by telling u that all ur siblings have different fathers.
Pls how many abortions have u done since beginning of last year undecided. U think I dnt know grin
grin e dey sweet my belle as e pain you well well, oh little baby dont you cry, mama is going to buy you a mocking bird. Ask your mum the number of preggy she has aborted while doing ashawo business in lasgidi and total number of the ones she sold out in baby's factory to train you and your homeless siblings. We all people from your side are into that kind of business. Spaghetti thing guy claiming biggy. Go and sleep flat head kid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by ranmoor: 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
Adamummya:

shut up there
Who is this thing? It is a fact that an average igbo lady is raw material for making fur coats.
Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by tossie101(f): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hisduchess:

Nne ijigodi okwu.I ma ihe ana alu.anyi achoighi Ndi ofe.mmanu dika mrcork.anyi choro umuokorobia Ndi Igbo be anyi makana ha na ejugodi afo ma Ifugodi ha.o bughi Ndi bi soso ewedu na amala ka ha ma maka ya grin grin grin
Hahahaha cheesy
Gbam! Okwu agwu.. Umuokorobia anyi bu ihe Nile biko.
Ha adighi ka Mr cork.
Ha anaghi eri ewedu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by tossie101(f): 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2018
MrCork:

... let me guess... u r IBO? undecided

Noooo

4 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by PenlsCaP: 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hisduchess:

daalu nwanne m.u are a real man too.that's why we love Igbo guys round the clock.

ASA nwa daalu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by PenlsCaP: 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
julyshad:
grin e dey sweet my belle as e pain you well well, oh little baby dont you cry, mama is going to buy you a mocking bird. Ask your mum the number of preggy she has aborted while doing ashawo business in lasgidi and total number of the ones she sold out in baby's factory to train you and your homeless siblings. We all people from your side are into that kind of business. Spaghetti thing guy claiming biggy. Go and sleep flat head kid
Hehehehe this one pain this dirty afonja well well grin
Go to computer village in Ikeja ur yoruba mothers and sister selling agbo to my igbo brothers . after drinking the manpower it will be tested on them. grin
Buy agbo and get free pussy.. If u know u know

The soup ur mum cooked yesterday was the money from my igbo brothers in computer village. After she was used like rag.
Without my igbo brothers in computer village and ur mums pussy, hunger will kill u.
Married yoruba women and cheating are like 5&6.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by MrCork: 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2018
tossie101:

Noooo

..u definitely IBO. ..I can tell by yor deep voice (no ofeense ) undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by MrCork: 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Hisduchess:

..u the only IBO gIrl on nairaland with a mustache. ...u don't have shaver?(no ofeense ) undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by Hisduchess(f): 11:51pm On Jul 16, 2018
tossie101:
Hahahaha cheesy Gbam! Okwu agwu.. Umuokorobia anyi bu ihe Nile biko. Ha adighi ka Mr cork. Ha anaghi eri ewedu.
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by Hisduchess(f): 11:56pm On Jul 16, 2018
MrCork:

..u the only IBO gIrl on nairaland with a mustache. ...u don't have shaver?(no ofeense ) undecided

mrcork please cry me a river but do not fart in ur pants grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by luminouz(m): 12:00am On Jul 17, 2018
Bimmiie:
I just laugh at some comments sha...anyways everyone is entitled to their opinion..

My family is majorly inter tribal..ma late mum(igbo),dad (yoruba)..my mum's parent also mum(yoruba) and dad (igbo)..and they did very fine...even my dad's family mostly married outside their tribe and they are doing well
Nice one.....I like the way u think!!

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by tossie101(f): 1:20am On Jul 17, 2018
MrCork:

..u definitely IBO. ..I can tell by yor deep voice (no ofeense ) undecided

With ur rotten brown teeth and, smelly spittle and scratched face, I can tell u are yoruba lipsrsealed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by MrCork: 7:50am On Jul 17, 2018
tossie101:

With ur rotten brown teeth and, smelly spittle and scratched face, I can tell u are yoruba lipsrsealed

.wrong madam...I looklike a Jamaicanew. .I think like a Jamaican. ..I am a Jamaican..I have moiney like a Jamaican & I fuk like a Jamaican. ..
I will check u out when I come over for holidays next month. .u ever beento a hotel?
wink

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by kechywillz(m): 8:21am On Jul 17, 2018
Why is nairaland so tribalistic? The OP asked a question why Igbo men don't like marrying yoruba, u people turned it to war ground. This is me being realistic,am yet to date a Yoruba girl,but you guys are generalising a single as a whole,I know some ibo brothers who are married to yoruba and ain't complaining, maybe if am opportune to date one it might completely different from hearsay. Please lets keep the love going and say no to tribalism
Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by Shugavee(f): 8:27am On Jul 17, 2018
Lol Igbo people love thenselves too much... no matter the country u r,,, they must come home to get an Igbo wife.....but others can fall in love too n marry from another tribe but it’s generally not our thing,,,, Yoruba people don’t like us,,, so we don’t want trouble

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by RealSolution: 8:43am On Jul 17, 2018
Thank God that you are one of us who is no longer under tribal shackles and ethnic delusion. Go to ikoyi and other registries, you will see that Yoruba's have almost marry all the women in the east finish.. Some people think naija end at on onitcha bridge..

My family is majorly inter tribal..ma late mum(igbo),dad (yoruba)..my mum's parent also mum(yoruba) and dad (igbo)..and they did very fine...even my dad's family mostly married outside their tribe and they are doing well[/quote]
Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by Maxi112: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2018
julyshad:
[s]who do you think you are, who cares if you step on your own toes and hurt your self in the process? after all, this is a faceless forum and i don't know if you exist, so you can tie wrapper and continue your blabing like a market woman till tomorrow, baba dimka! Its crystal clear that it pains you also to your bone marrow because i see no reason why you are taking paracetamol for someone else's pain.if you think my mentioned affect any others, then its your fault mr online champion.[/s]
trash.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by staytravel: 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2018
staytravel:
My theory is that a lot of these people are just angry because Igbo culture isn't as strong as Yoruba culture. So when Igbos marry Yorubas the children will feel more Yoruba.
What do you guys think

Also, do you think that Nigerian women are sexist they made some points in the video that were very interesting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUbcmLRy4qg

I think a lot of people are just worried about cultural survival. That includes language and traditions.... etc. Usually one culture dominates the other.
Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by Burgerlomo: 9:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
Earthquake1:
Which Igbo men will leave our beautiful damsels to marry ugly idols

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by Burgerlomo: 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2018
dkronicle:
I reject it for all ibo brothers i know. Na so one oloriburuku yoruba devil wound me with ******.

Re: Why Igbos Don't Like To Marry Yorubas???? by MrCork: 9:12pm On Jul 17, 2018
Hisduchess:

...ok u no what.....I aplogise cozzz I like IBO chicks

..from today on I will be nice to u...no more dissing..u can put that beautiful picture back up.. we cool!
wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ever Been In A Relationship Or Work Under A Perfectionist? Share Your Experience / My Answers To Those Tough Questions That Your Girlfriend May Ask You (lol) / 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.