Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:41 AM

Fayose Style Of Politics Impressed Me- Johnnyessence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Style Of Politics Impressed Me- Johnnyessence (984 Views)

Why Ademola Adeleke Will Win in Appeal Court And Supreme Court - Johnnyessence / 9 Reasons Why Tinubu Will Lose Yoruba Votes To Atiku In SW - Johnnyessence / Why Tinubu Will Be Heavily Defeated In Yoruba Land - Johnnyessence (2) (3) (4)

Fayose Style Of Politics Impressed Me- Johnnyessence by Johnnyessence(m): 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
I really Applaud Fayose style of politics, he fought a fight that no one can do it. He really demonstrate the spirit of dogmanship. This is the same Fayose that stand against impunity, Intimidation,Harassment by the Buhari led government. Well for me i view his style of politics. he has won my heart and the Ekiti people. Ekiti people believe in him. his people love him. he demonstrate a leader that is not charmed with bribery. he stand with his words. fayose stand with what he believed in. he still has my support any day, any time. Fayose speak out against buhari impunity government. The same Fayose standout against tyranny,impunity and intimidation by the buhari led government. The same fayose that allows freedom of association, expression and information in his government. he is a leader that i can reckon with. he stand by truth always, the truth will always prevail.

Re: Fayose Style Of Politics Impressed Me- Johnnyessence by Johnnyessence(m): 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
I am in pains, if anything happens to me,the Inspector General of Police should be held responsible - Gov Fayose cries out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KKai-yeWvM
Re: Fayose Style Of Politics Impressed Me- Johnnyessence by Johnnyessence(m): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2018
"If we will need 30,000 policemen for Ekiti election, then we will need 1million policemen for 2019 elections" -Senator Dino Melaye. watch the video below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qr7n9MymMo

Re: Fayose Style Of Politics Impressed Me- Johnnyessence by Johnnyessence(m): 3:49pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ekiti Women stages rally against APC governorship candidate Kayode Fayemi. Shouting thief thief thief!

Song: "Fayemi is not a MoPol and he brings guns home yet you still failed to arrest him".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cofxadNA7UI
Re: Fayose Style Of Politics Impressed Me- Johnnyessence by MrMystrO(m): 3:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
You mean the Shattered Rock? grin

Re: Fayose Style Of Politics Impressed Me- Johnnyessence by alen4smith(m): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I really Applaud Fayose style of politics, he fought a fight that no one can do it. He really demonstrate the spirit of dogmanship. This is the same Fayose that stand against impunity, Intimidation,Harassment by the Buhari led government. Well for me i view his style of politics. he has won my heart and the Ekiti people. Ekiti people believe in him. his people love him. he demonstrate a leader that is not charmed with bribery. he stand with his words. fayose stand with what he believed in. he still has my support any day, any time. Fayose speak out against buhari impunity government. The same Fayose standout against tyranny,impunity and intimidation by the buhari led government. The same fayose that allows freedom of association, expression and information in his government. he is a leader that i can reckon with. he stand by truth always, the truth will always prevail.
Eleka is leading with a wide �margin��
Re: Fayose Style Of Politics Impressed Me- Johnnyessence by Johnnyessence(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2018
#Ekiti2018

So the loser with only 4 LGAs produced 178,121; then the winner with 12 LGAs managed to rack up only 197,459 votes?

INTERESTING...

In Lenin's mathematics: It is not those who vote that count, but those who count the votes that decide the outcome.

The point must be made. What happened in Ekiti is a total falsification of the results.

Despite the widespread cases of vote buying, PDP still won the election but INEC, political thugs and security agents colluded to change the verdict of Ekiti people and the mandate of PDP.

This is unprecedented and very unfortunate that this is happening in 2018 and may still happen in 2019 if proper steps are not taken against Buhari/APC, INEC/Nigerian Security Agents.

With the like of Amina Zakari (Buhari's Inlaw)
Moddibu Kawu and Prof Yakubu, elections can never be free nor fair, that of Ekiti is the worst robbery in elections.

(c) Mike O.

Re: Fayose Style Of Politics Impressed Me- Johnnyessence by Johnnyessence(m): 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2018
VICTORY WITHOUT JUBILATION ON THE STREET: ONLY A COUP DE'TAT CAN OUST APC FROM POWER IN NIGERIA

By Maxwell Adeyemi Adeleye

I 'll not say much about the show of shame and mockery af all tenets of democracy by the self-acclaimed vanguard of change in Ekiti since Wednesday till yesterday night. I just want to say sorry to all the human rights & pro-democracy crusaders that i must have lashed in the past for selling out the common man on the street.

Let me also say very expressly that God spare my live beyond, i might not actively participate in the political processes before, during & after 2019 election and if i will, it will be for WHO CAN PAY than supporting for PASSION. No point fighting for those who can't stand behind you or those who will disown you for peanut (all parties are guilty though).

Let me also advise those planning coalition against President Muhammad Buhari ahead of 2019 general elections to please bury the THOUGHT because today, democracy has been derailed, balkanized & mesmerized in our nation and only a COUP DE'TAT can oust APC out of power in Nigeria. I actual fact, i pity the common man and i am wondering if this is the country where i will train my CHILDREN.

As per my updates thus far, i want to say with all sense of modesty that i stand by everything. I score my volunteers 85% and If you hate me because my updates does not favour ur interest, na u sabi. I did all i could to energize my people in the face of intimidation and harassment and i leave the rest to history and posterity.

I salute Gov. Ayo Fayose for standing by his belief. I urge him to brace up for challenges ahead as he will be betrayed by those he trust MOST. Even though I am sure you cannot remember my name anymore but i want to assure you that I will be a LAST MAN STANDING FOR YOU AGAINST YOUR OPPRESSORS BY THE GRACE OF GOD. The victory without jubilation on the street against you cannot stand the test of time.

To my friends, my love for this man nicknamed OSOKOMOLE is personal which has nothing to do with POLITICS.

I congratulate Dr. Kayode Fayemi on his victory and i wish him all the best.

In conclusion, i left my SECOND ADDRESS since TUESDAY to come home to support a cause that I believe in and i will BACK TO MY SECOND ADDRESS in few HOURS.

And with due respect to the good people of Ogun State, let me say ISE YA!!!

Maxwell Adeyemi Adeleye

Aafin Compound, Ilogbo-Ekiti.
Re: Fayose Style Of Politics Impressed Me- Johnnyessence by Johnnyessence(m): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ekiti Election: PDP Candidate raises alarm over manipulation of results, says; "We contested against security agencies"

The PDP governorship candidate, Prof Kolapo Olusola has raised the alarm over plan to tinker with results of the election.

His campaign Spokesperson, Lere Olayinka said results in most of the Local Councils are currently being tinkered with.

He said; "Aside the fact that it was an election of the PDP versus all the security agencies in the country, we are confident of winning.

He said the various wards collating centres have been taken over by armed thugs backed by security agencies as it was before and during the election.

"Despite the intimidation and harassment by security agencies, we are still hopeful of winning the election but we are confronted with a clear plot to manipulate the results.

"We are therefore calling on all well meaning Nigerians to prevail on the security agencies and INEC to allow the will of Ekiti people to prevail."
Re: Fayose Style Of Politics Impressed Me- Johnnyessence by Johnnyessence(m): 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
If you add PDP and APC total votes as declared by INEC, this is what you will get

197,459 >>>APC
+ 178,114 >>>PDP
________
= 375, 573 >>> NOT "316,019" As declared by INEC

That leaves us with 59,554 missing difference and not 19,345 as INEC total figures presents.

Where is Ise/Orun's votes too?

These are not adding up ��‍♂️��‍♂️

#EkitiDecides2018

Re: Fayose Style Of Politics Impressed Me- Johnnyessence by Johnnyessence(m): 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
INEC needs to show breakdown of each local govt. Result. Each unit poll result.
Re: Fayose Style Of Politics Impressed Me- Johnnyessence by Johnnyessence(m): 4:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
Their calculations failed them it is over to judiciary to be upright
Re: Fayose Style Of Politics Impressed Me- Johnnyessence by Jorussia(m): 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Their calculations failed them it is over to judiciary to be upright
my guy the election is over and a winner has emerged.

Re: Fayose Style Of Politics Impressed Me- Johnnyessence by Johnnyessence(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2018
July 15, 2018

Press Conference by the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) on The Rigging of the July 14, 2018 Governorship Election in Ekiti State by the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The PDP Cannot Be Crushed!

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) rejects in its entirety the results concocted by the All Progressives Congress (APC), the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and security agencies, in the governorship election in Ekiti state and declared by INEC.

The party rejects the falsified results and declaration of APC candidate, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, to be the winner of the election, as a daylight robbery, a brazen subversion of the will of the people and direct assault on our democracy.

From the authentic results flowing directly from the polling centers across the state, it is clear that the PDP candidate, Prof. Kolapo Olusola-Eleka, incontrovertibly won the election, with very comfortable margin over the APC candidate, only for INEC to allow the alteration of results at the collation centers.

Paifully, the people of Ekiti state were pillaged, openly brutalized, confronted with the worst form of cruelty and intimidation from security agencies, and their mandate, which they freely gave to the PDP, was snatched at ‘gun point’ by enemies of democracy, who are parading themselves as icons of anti-corruption.

Nigerians are witnesses to all manipulations by the APC, aided by security agencies and compromised INEC officials, to rig the election, particularly, the audacious alteration and substitution of election results in favour of the APC at the collation centers amidst the brutalization of our agents.

The PDP has the details of all the polling units where we won, mostly with very wide margin ahead of the APC, only for the security agencies to chase away our agents, then aid the alteration and swapping of such results with those smuggled in by the APC at the collation centers.

We have the detail of the discrepancies between the authentic results from the polling units and the false figures eventually announced by INEC.

It is also instructive to state that all the issues we raised ahead of the election, including the conspiracy between the APC, some compromised INEC officials and security agencies; the importation of thugs from other states by the APC; the use of brute force against our members, the falsification and alteration of results in favour of the APC, all manifested in the election.

We know how APC conspired with INEC to bring in card reader machines belonging to Kogi, Lagos, Ondo, Oyo, Ogun states into Ekiti state to enable APC members from these states to vote in Ekiti election with ease.

Nigerians will recall the irresponsible and inciting statement credited to the factional National Chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole, where he threatened that the opposition will be "crushed" in this election.

The APC governorship candidate, Dr Kayode Fayemi, also vowed that they will "cage" the Ekiti State governor, Chief Ayodele Fayose.

These threats were carried out with the full collaboration of our security agencies.

Furthermore, the PDP has details of how APC state governors and federal ministers diverted huge sums of money from their states and ministries to bribe top officials of INEC, particularly, those in the ICT Department as well as security agencies to perfect the brigandage against the people of Ekiti state.

The PDP holds strongly that there is no way our democracy can survive with an electoral process as witnessed in Ekiti state under President Muhammadu Buhari and the current INEC leadership.

This bare-faced subversion of the will of the people is a clear recipe for crisis and we invite Nigerians and the international community to hold President Buhari, the APC, the INEC Chairman and heads of security agencies in Nigeria responsible should there be any breakdown of law and order in Ekiti state as a result of this election.

This robbery of the franchise of Ekiti people is a horrible rape of our democracy and it is most uncharitable that it could happen under the watch of President Muhammadu Buhari as well as the participation of the APC, who hugely benefitted from the credible electoral process midwifed by the PDP in 2015.

It is shameful that APC and President Buhari, who jointly won a pan Nigerian election in 2015, now rely heavily on brute force to deliver their gubernatorial candidate in Ekiti state. This, indeed, is very shameful!

Finally, let it be known to all that, surely, this electoral banditry will not stand. The PDP is already collating all the infractions in this election and within the possible timeframe, we shall make our next step to reclaim our stolen mandate public.

Signed:

Kola Ologbondiyan
National Publicity Secretary
Re: Fayose Style Of Politics Impressed Me- Johnnyessence by Johnnyessence(m): 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
Jorussia:
my guy the election is over and a winner has emerged.
well judiciary will determine the outcome of the poll.
Re: Fayose Style Of Politics Impressed Me- Johnnyessence by Johnnyessence(m): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
See what happens when you rig in a hurry! 197,459 + 178,114 = 375,573 but INEC published that 316,019 was the total vote casted! This brings the difference to a negative! Also, why didn't they write the total number of votes for ADO and ISE/ORUN? Can someone show this to PDP in case they have not seen it! PDP should hold on to this result and fight their case because it's now obvious that INEC knocked off almost 60,000 votes from PDP!
Re: Fayose Style Of Politics Impressed Me- Johnnyessence by Johnnyessence(m): 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2018
EKITI ELECTION : I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS TYPE OF POLITICAL ROBBERY SAYS GOVERNOR WIKE

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that what transpired during the Ekiti Governorship Election is the worst political robbery in the nation's democratic history.

Governor Wike said the APC Federal Government will not be able to replicate the Ekiti Political Robbery in Rivers State because Rivers people are fully prepared.

Governor Wike spoke on Sunday at the Anglican Cathedral Church of Saint Paul, Port Harcourt during the Thanksgiving Service to mark the end of Third Year Anniversary Celebration of his administration.

He said: "Don't be worried about what happened in Ekiti State. We are prepared. It will not happen here in Rivers State.

"I have never experienced that kind of robbery in politics. I told my colleagues, do not give them any chance. Most of them in APC are happy that they will repeat the same thing in Rivers State, we are waiting, come and repeat. Let your spirit not be down, work hard and victory will be ours".

On the Thanksgiving, Governor Wike said that the State Government has come before God to appreciate him for a hitch-free programme, which spread across two months

He said that the third year anniversary of his administration offered Rivers people the opportunity to witness the superlative performance over the period under the review.

"We made sure that people who have eyes see what we have done for the state. Except those who are blind, for which there is nothing we can do about it.

"We will continue to do the best for the people of Rivers State. The people deserve the best. This one year we will not stop doing projects, irrespective of the elections ".

Governor Wike urged the people of Rivers State to continue to support his administration.

In his sermon, Arch-Bishop of Province of Niger Delta, Most Rev. Ignatius Kattey lauded Governor Wike for outstanding developmental strides, saying that the Rivers State Governor has graduated from Mr Projects to Doctor Projects.

Co-Adjutor Bishop of Anglican Diocese of Niger Delta North, Rt Rev Wisdom Ihunwo prayed God to continue to bless the Wike administration for the realisation that her source of strength is from above.

The only reading for the Thanksgiving Service was read by the Wife of the Rivers State Governor, Justice Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike.

The service was marked by special rendition of praise and worship songs.

Simeon Nwakaudu,

Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.

15th July, 2018.
Re: Fayose Style Of Politics Impressed Me- Johnnyessence by MrMystrO(m): 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
EKITI ELECTION : I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS TYPE OF POLITICAL ROBBERY SAYS GOVERNOR WIKE

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that what transpired during the Ekiti Governorship Election is the worst political robbery in the nation's democratic history.

Governor Wike said the APC Federal Government will not be able to replicate the Ekiti Political Robbery in Rivers State because Rivers people are fully prepared.

Governor Wike spoke on Sunday at the Anglican Cathedral Church of Saint Paul, Port Harcourt during the Thanksgiving Service to mark the end of Third Year Anniversary Celebration of his administration.

He said: "Don't be worried about what happened in Ekiti State. We are prepared. It will not happen here in Rivers State.

"I have never experienced that kind of robbery in politics. I told my colleagues, do not give them any chance. Most of them in APC are happy that they will repeat the same thing in Rivers State, we are waiting, come and repeat. Let your spirit not be down, work hard and victory will be ours".

On the Thanksgiving, Governor Wike said that the State Government has come before God to appreciate him for a hitch-free programme, which spread across two months

He said that the third year anniversary of his administration offered Rivers people the opportunity to witness the superlative performance over the period under the review.

"We made sure that people who have eyes see what we have done for the state. Except those who are blind, for which there is nothing we can do about it.

"We will continue to do the best for the people of Rivers State. The people deserve the best. This one year we will not stop doing projects, irrespective of the elections ".

Governor Wike urged the people of Rivers State to continue to support his administration.

In his sermon, Arch-Bishop of Province of Niger Delta, Most Rev. Ignatius Kattey lauded Governor Wike for outstanding developmental strides, saying that the Rivers State Governor has graduated from Mr Projects to Doctor Projects.

Co-Adjutor Bishop of Anglican Diocese of Niger Delta North, Rt Rev Wisdom Ihunwo prayed God to continue to bless the Wike administration for the realisation that her source of strength is from above.

The only reading for the Thanksgiving Service was read by the Wife of the Rivers State Governor, Justice Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike.

The service was marked by special rendition of praise and worship songs.

Simeon Nwakaudu,

Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor, Electronic Media.

15th July, 2018.

Guy let this thing go na haba?? You want die put?? Weda PDP win or APC NO DIFFERENCE! Why are you killing yourself for Politicians that have never had the plight of the people in their heart? Let it go man, PDP, APC, NOTHING COME OUT! IT'S OVER!!!
Re: Fayose Style Of Politics Impressed Me- Johnnyessence by Jorussia(m): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
Johnnyessence:
well judiciary will determine the outcome of the poll.
then let the judiciary decide.
Re: Fayose Style Of Politics Impressed Me- Johnnyessence by Johnnyessence(m): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
Ekiti Guber: Coalition of Observers Reject Results, To Release Findings Wednesday

Another Heartbreaking News For APC / Boko Haram Insurgents Attack Military Base In Borno, Kill 17 / Impeachment Plot: Ben Bruce Denies Fighting For Saraki

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64