Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,210 members, 7,923,071 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:04 PM

Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks (6186 Views)

People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly / EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe / 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by Upritman(m): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
In what appears to have been a perfect preparation of whichever outcome the Ekiti Governorship Election brings, an alleged flight ticket of Gov.Ayo Fayose to Paris, in France through Cotonou is currently trending online and has attracted the attention of Presidential Aide, Lauretta Onochie.
In a mocking tweet on Sunday, the vocal Presidential Aide said:
“Did Gov.Fayose know PDP was going to lose Ekiti?
Premonition perhaps, running from the law, definitely.
It’s easier to learn French than serve term in jail.
#FayoseDontRun
#FayoseCompleteYourTerm” she tweeted.

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/07/presidency-mocks-govfayose-as-his.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by sarrki(m): 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2018
Election has been won

Know need for this

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by madridguy(m): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
End of ponmo fish cutter tyranny.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by Anijay1212(m): 4:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
cheesy
Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:
Election has been won

Know need for this

Shut up and stop looking for cheap "likes" from the ipob miscreants.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by sarrki(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

What do you mean by cheap likes ?

I have never crossed your path

You are Apc am not

Please stay clear of my mention

19 Likes

Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by NOC1(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:
Election has been won

Know need for this

There is every need to box the boxer

5 Likes

Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by sarrki(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Also you can’t love Pmb like I do

But the ability to call a spade a spade should be paramount in our hearts

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by sarrki(m): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Igbos didn’t contest election in Ekiti

So why all your rhetoric

You need to get serious about life

All lovers of Pmb should be able to tell him the truth

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by MrMystrO(m): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

BMC fighting fellow BMC member.

What a time to be Alive grin

33 Likes

Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by madridguy(m): 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
Madam you don't need this.

NgeneUkwenu:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by madridguy(m): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
Please don't over stretch this matter. One love.

sarrki:

So why all your rhetoric

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by sarrki(m): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2018
madridguy:

Bro leave her

I am equal to the task

I am not a paid pdp nor Apc agent

I love my country than any individual

6 Likes

Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by sarrki(m): 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
madridguy:
Please don't over stretch this matter. One love.

Ok Baba mi

Buzz you now now

3 Likes

Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
madridguy:

He should allow anybody who wants to mock Fayose, to do so in peace.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by NgeneUkwenu(f): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

So why all your rhetoric

Take the message and stop spamming mentions.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by sarrki(m): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:

Take the message and stop spamming mentions.

Gerrout of my mention

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by madridguy(m): 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
Will be waiting for it.

sarrki:

Ok Baba mi

Buzz you now now

1 Like

Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by madridguy(m): 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
One love.

NgeneUkwenu:

He should allow anybody who wants to mock Fayose, to do so in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by OBAGADAFFI: 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2018
NgeneUkwenu = Lauretta Onochie

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by Nogodye(m): 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
Running or going Exile? complete your term.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by madridguy(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
Go and sleep....players of same team fight each other at times for same course.

MrMystrO:

BMC fighting fellow BMC member.

What a time to be Alive grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by bugidon(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
shocked
sarrki:

Gerrout of my mention
Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by MrMystrO(m): 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
madridguy:
Go and sleep....players of same team fight each other at times for same course.

I hear grin

1 Like

Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by obyback: 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:
Election has been won
Know need for this
If only fayose understood this post 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by sparog(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
Stupid woman

1 Like

Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by Lagosfinder(m): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2018
Rock dnt run
Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by Sall(m): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2018
Has he declared himself guilty already. Why trying to absconds. Evil that men do............
Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by ybalogs(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2018
Make una leave Fayose alone nah
Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by Viserion: 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
I don't blame him for wanting to run....EFCC are already knocking on the door...

meanwhile make money online check my SIG.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by ekpotek: 5:13pm On Jul 15, 2018
It beat me that many people commenting about fayose purported flight ticket, sound as if they have never travel by air before. That screenshot is a boarding pass and can only be issued to someone who checked in and will be boarding the plane. I am yet to hear that Fayose was seen at any airport, not to talk of having a boarding pass printed at the check in counter. Na wah.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency Mocks Gov.fayose As His Traveling Ticket Leaks by deboysben(m): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
sarrki:

What do you mean by cheap likes ?

I have never crossed your path

You are Apc am not

Please stay clear of my mention
a time shall come when you will hate this country. Your fellow zombie is now mocking you. Very soon go and write it on the wall

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The beautiful city of kaduna 2020(pictures) / BREAKING News; Video Fulani Herdsmen Kidnappers Capture With Guns (graphic) / 2023: PDP, APC Have Failed – CNPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.