Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,983 members, 7,873,163 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. (1495 Views)

Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos / Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe / Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by TruthinAction: 6:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
What happened in Ekiti election is still a shock but I am glad it happened. It will at least spur the opposition party to work harder. This government capitalized on the poverty situation of the people of Ekiti and also used intimidation.

But I know Buhari will lose the Presidential election. His own people are even tired of his government. People are suffering. People are being killed everyday and the government has no solution to it. Is it the kind of party will want to reelect?

It will not happen. Only a jihadist will support this terrorist party.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by BabaO2: 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2018
TruthinAction:
What happened in Ekiti election is still a shock but I am glad it happened. It will at least spur the opposition party to work harder. This government capitalized on the poverty situation of the people of Ekiti and also used intimidation.

But I know Buhari will lose the Presidential election. His own people are even tired of his government. People are suffering. People are being killed everyday and the government has no solution to it. Is it the kind of party will want to reelect?

They will read or study more to earn 1st class? Why do we cheaply concede to politicians as if they are brainy.
Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by Herdsmen: 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
Even dia oga on top knows that..

Only the piggy zombie can dullardeens think otherwise..

They need some thing to massage ego and make dem feel good for a while...

Is really not easy to be a paid � piggy
Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by proudevil: 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
TruthinAction:

Op....
Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by FarahAideed: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
Oga the govt didn't capitalize on any poverty but just shamelessly altered results at collation centres and that's what they will do at the presidential polls unless we come up with a strategy to counter collation centre alteration

4 Likes

Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by NASTYNASOSO: 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
TruthinAction:

HMMMMMMM

PLEASE STOP SPEWING PAINMENT
KINDLY SHOW US THE CANDIDATE THAT WILL UP SEAT BUHARI LET IS WEIGH HIS CHANCES
NOTE ANY OPPOSITION CANDIDATE WILL STILL BE A JIHADIST GOING BY YOUR PAINED VIEW

1 Like

Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by clevvermind(m): 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
Apc will still win. 9ja is a shithole.
Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by CilicMarin: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
cjrane:
Total votes cast = 316,019

Total PDP votes = 178,114
Total APC votes = 197,459

PDP votes + APC votes
= 375,573

Now tell me how PDP and APC votes are more than the entire total votes cast?

Where did the extra
59,554 smuggled votes come from??

So, you can clearly see that PDP won the elections and Federal Government APC just added 59,554 extra votes to themselves to steal the victory. In doing so, they went above the TOTAL VOTES CAST!

PDP won the election, and the FG stole the peoples mandate.

Nobody should give up on the fight. APC must decide to give this country credible election like in 2015 or they should leave.

It has become unacceptable for Federal Government to continue using Police and Army to impose fake electoral results on states.

Nigerians must get ready to fight for democracy again. We have fallen back into dictatorship.

Stop littering threads with meaningless statistics..

Where do you place the voided votes?

2 Likes

Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by NASTYNASOSO: 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
cjrane:
Total votes cast = 316,019

Total PDP votes = 178,114
Total APC votes = 197,459

PDP votes + APC votes
= 375,573

Now tell me how PDP and APC votes are more than the entire total votes cast?

Where did the extra
59,554 smuggled votes come from??

So, you can clearly see that PDP won the elections and Federal Government APC just added 59,554 extra votes to themselves to steal the victory. In doing so, they went above the TOTAL VOTES CAST!

PDP won the election, and the FG stole the peoples mandate.

Nobody should give up on the fight. APC must decide to give this country credible election like in 2015 or they should leave.

It has become unacceptable for Federal Government to continue using Police and Army to impose fake electoral results on states.

Nigerians must get ready to fight for democracy again. We have fallen back into dictatorship.

HMMMMMMM

YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN
MEANWHILE WE AWAIT YOUR PROTEST MARCH OR ANY OTHER FORM OF SHOWING PAINMENT.
SORRY
Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by Herdsmen: 6:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
CilicMarin:

Stop littering threads with meaningless statistics..

Where do you place the voided votes?

Oga how e take dey meaning less.
Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by Jokerman(m): 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2018
How is like you dont know Buhari doesn't need educated and exposed citizens vote.... No hope..no hope...

I ain't voting... and perhaps by 2023 when it transfers down south... I may pick up again to vote...
Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by diegwu02: 7:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
Aww.. Wailers at it again.running their mouth like tap when they should be somewhere wailing for their mentor Fayose.
Let me refresh their memory with this picture

2 Likes

Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by slimghost(m): 8:43pm On Jul 15, 2018
clevvermind:
Apc will still win. 9ja is a shithole.

A country with the highest number of imbeciles.

1 Like

Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by uba1991: 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2018
DONT WORRY 2019 IS NOT FAR.APC LL WIN 32 STATES AND D PIGS LL DIE OF HEART ATTACK
Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by TruthinAction: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

NOTE ANY OPPOSITION CANDIDATE WILL STILL BE A JIHADIST GOING BY YOUR PAINED VIEW

I certainly can if allowed to freely campaign without molestation and intimidation.

What qualities does Buhari have other than knowing how to use intimidation.

Here are some of his short comings;

1. He is not well educated
2. He is not intelligent.
3. He has not effected any reasonable change since he came into office. Rather, people are suffering like never before.
4. It is only in his government that people have committed suicide in an alarming rate.
5. He has no integrity evident in his certificate he cannot present. His finance minister also forged her NYSC exemption certificate and she is still in government.
6. His kinsmen have taken killing as their hobby and he turns a blind eye.
7. He values the life of a cow more than the human life.
8. He treats other tribes as second class citizens.
9. He disgraced Nigeria youths calling them lazy.
10. He has a track record for failure in government judging by his performance as head of states and now.
11. His corruption fight is lopsided.
12. His key appointments is a display of nepotism.
13. He increased the price of petroleum products bringing more hardship to the people.
14. He used the country money for medical treatment oversea against constitutional provisions. It also reveals he is unable to upgrade our health sector.
15. He withdrew fund without due process to purchase war equipment at astronomical rate.
16. He declared a non violent group IPOB as terrorist while calling his Fulani herdsmen just criminals.
17. He said the herdsmen are from Libya and at other occasion admit they are Nigerians that should be given free land to graze.
18. He released Boko Haran prisoners in the guise of exchange for school girls adopted making the war an endless war.
19. He invaded the house of IPOB leader and put him in perpetual detention.
20. He made promises during his campaign, none of which he has delivered.
Please, tell us his strong points.
Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by otokx(m): 12:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

That is the main issue with these guys, please show us the alternative to Buhari that we shall vote for, no response.

1 Like

Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by Petmodan(m): 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
cool ok ooo let wait and see if naija peopl will vote Buhari in 2019
Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by NASTYNASOSO: 12:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
TruthinAction:

I certainly can if allowed to freely campaign without molestation and intimidation.

3. He has not effected any reasonable change since he came into office. Rather, people are suffering like never before.
4. It is only in his government that people have committed suicide in an alarming rate.
5. He has no integrity evident in his certificate he cannot present. His finance minister also forged her NYSC exemption certificate and she is still in government.
10. He has a track record for failure in government judging by his performance as head of states and now.
13. He increased the price of petroleum products bringing more hardship to the people.
14. He used the country money for medical treatment oversea against constitutional provisions. It also reveals he is unable to upgrade our health sector.
15. He withdrew fund without due process to purchase war equipment at astronomical rate.
16. He declared a non violent group IPOB as terrorist while calling his Fulani herdsmen just criminals.
17. He said the herdsmen are from Libya and at other occasion admit they are Nigerians that should be given free land to graze.
18. He released Boko Haran prisoners in the guise of exchange for school girls adopted making the war an endless war.

HMMMMMMM

I CRIED WITH TEARS WHEN I READ YOUR POST
I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU THAT
YOU HAVE NOT REALLY GONE TO SCHOOL EVEN THOUGH YOU CAN READ AND WRITE
YOU HAVE NO ACCESS TO INFORMATION OF WHAT'S REALLY HAPPENING AROUND YOU
YOU MINGLE WITH PEOPLE WITH QUESTIONABLE REASONING AND LOW ACUMEN
YOU ARE A SAD EXAMPLE OF A LAZY YOUTH
IF THE VISION LESS POINTS YOU RAISED DEPICT HOW THE NEW CROP OF LEADERSHIP COMING TO TAKE OVER NIGERIA IS DOOMED
PLEASE GO AND FIND OUT ABOUT GOVERNANCE AND ADMINISTRATION
WHILE YOU ARE AT THAT PLEASE SHOW US YOUR CANDIDATE THAT WILL UNSEAT BUHARI
I AM SORRY FOR THE NIGERIAN YOUTH

3 Likes

Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by MIKOLOWISKA: 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
TruthinAction:

20. He made promises during his campaign, none of which he has delivered. X
Who need all this grammar when intimidation works
Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by Enice(m): 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
TruthinAction:

SEE PAINMENT! Never knew one person can carry such bitterness and pain to heart. make I dey go before dem transfer some to me.

1 Like

Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by Ziggylady(f): 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
Voting for any party apart from APC going forward is a sheer waste of time,..Y'all who are thinking of voting otherwise will do well to chill in your various houses and watch things as they unfold..Strateging for 2023 if need be.

The results for 2019 Prseidential elections has been finalised by INEC and buhari is the winner..

1 Like

Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by deboysben(m): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
He will oo especially when that him herdswoman sister zakari and compromised yakubu the inec chairman is still in office.
Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by TruthinAction: 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

IF THE VISION LESS POINTS YOU RAISED DEPICT HOW THE NEW CROP OF LEADERSHIP COMING TO TAKE OVER THEN NIGERIA IS DOOMED

Show me the quality Bullhari possess if not intimidation. And that is what you want. Don't cry when you fall victim of SARS and Foolanis herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by TruthinAction: 3:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ziggylady:

Voting for any party apart from APC going forward is a sheer waste of time,..Y'all who are thinking of voting otherwise will do well to chill in your various houses and watch things as they unfold..Strateging for 2023 if need be.

The results for 2019 Prseidential elections has been finalised by INEC and buhari is the winner..

A terrorist spotted.
Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by NASTYNASOSO: 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
TruthinAction:

Show me the quality Bullhari possess if not intimidation. And that is what you want. Don't cry when you fall victim of SARS and Foolanis herdsmen.
HMMMMMM

FUNNY CHAP
SHOW ME ONE PERSON IN YOUR HOUSE THAT HAS BUHARIS QUALITIES
SHOW ME ONE PERSON IN YOUR GENERATION THAT HAS BUHARIS QUALITIES
SHOW ME ONE PERSON IN YOUR LOCAL GOVT THAT HAS BUHARIS QUALITIES
SHOW ME ONE PERSON IN YOUR STATE THAT HAS BUHARIS QUALITIES
SHOW ME ONE PERSON FROM ANY OPPOSITION PARTY THAT HAS BUHARIS QUALITIES
SHOW ME O E PERSON IN NIGERIA THAT HAS BUHARIS QUALITIES
IF YOU CANNOT SHOW ME O E PERSON. THEN YOU BETTER BRACE UP FOR THE BITTER PILL COME 2019 BY ALMIGHTY GOD'S GRACE

1 Like

Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by TruthinAction: 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMM

FUNNY CHAP
SHOW ME ONE PERSON IN YOUR HOUSE THAT HAS BUHARIS QUALITIES
SHOW ME ONE PERSON IN YOUR GENERATION THAT HAS BUHARIS QUALITIES
SHOW ME ONE PERSON IN YOUR LOCAL GOVT THAT HAS BUHARIS QUALITIES
SHOW ME ONE PERSON IN YOUR STATE THAT HAS BUHARIS QUALITIES
SHOW ME ONE PERSON FROM ANY OPPOSITION PARTY THAT HAS BUHARIS QUALITIES
SHOW ME O E PERSON IN NIGERIA THAT HAS BUHARIS QUALITIES
IF YOU CANNOT SHOW ME O E PERSON. THEN YOU BETTER BRACE UP FOR THE BITTER PILL COME 2019 BY ALMIGHTY GOD'S GRACE

God forbid me or anyone in my family to be like Buhari. There is nothing in him that I admire.

1 Like

Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by NASTYNASOSO: 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
TruthinAction:

God forbid me or anyone in my family to be like Buhari. There is nothing in him that I admire.
HMMMMMM

YOU WERE ONLY ASKED TO SHOW A PERSON WITH EXCEPTIONAL QUALITIES THAT HE IS SHORT OF.
IT SEEMS YOU ARE ACCEPTING DEFEAT DIPLOMATICALLY
Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by potoX: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

IF THE VISION LESS POINTS YOU RAISED DEPICT HOW THE NEW CROP OF LEADERSHIP COMING TO TAKE OVER NIGERIA IS DOOMED
Please kindly do the rest of us a favour by refraining from typing in caps. Thank you
Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by potoX: 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ziggylady:

Thank you miss ziggylady for being a good loser and accepting defeat ahed of time, your cries of agony will not go unnoticed after the general election next year
Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by TruthinAction: 12:07am On Jul 20, 2018
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMM

YOU WERE ONLY ASKED TO SHOW A PERSON WITH EXCEPTIONAL QUALITIES THAT HE IS SHORT OF.
IT SEEMS YOU ARE ACCEPTING DEFEAT DIPLOMATICALLY

You are already revealing the corrupt nature in you. God will disgrace you all in the name of Jesus.
Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by Ziggylady(f): 6:56am On Jul 20, 2018
potoX:
Thank you miss ziggylady for being a good loser and accepting defeat ahed of time, your cries of agony will not go unnoticed after the general election next year

Since when does.speaking.out factually equates to 'cries of agony?..or did i come to your house to cry of 'agony' Your country is joke in amongst the coming of nations,getting worse in all ramifications while you are here talking rubbish..The ironic thing is that I have a job with a salary that is very okay,meanwhile 95% of you and other buhari/APC worshippers.are either jobless or underemployed.

.With suicide or thoughts of suicide the only option for you and your ilk.y'all desperate begging spree in all social media.including twitter and naira land is evident for all to see..yet for some weird you think you are doing us (Igbos,PDP,'Wailers)..I can't count the number of Yoruba and other haters of Jonathan and lovers of buhari who has asked me to help them financially or employement-wise in my office

Therefore if anyone is agony and deprivation,it's SW and Ekiti State where.indigenous are willing to sell their future for 3,000 and 4,000 naira

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano PDP Endorses Dankwambo As Party’s Presidential Candidate / FG Recalls Paris Club Refund For 5 States / Peter Obi Bought The House In The UK before His Tenure As Governor Of Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.