Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,141 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:19 PM

APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. (1505 Views)

Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos / Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe / Ekiti People In Pain Over Apc’s Victory - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by potoX: 1:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

Since when does.speaking.out factually equates to 'cries of agony?..or did i come to your house to cry of 'agony' Your country is joke in amongst the coming of nations,getting worse in all ramifications while you are here talking rubbish..The ironic thing is that I have a job with a salary that is very okay,meanwhile 95% of you and other buhari/APC worshippers.are either jobless or underemployed.

.With suicide or thoughts of suicide the only option for you and your ilk.y'all desperate begging spree in all social media.including twitter and naira land is evident for all to see..yet for some weird you think you are doing us (Igbos,PDP,'Wailers)..I can't count the number of Yoruba and other haters of Jonathan and lovers of buhari who has asked me to help them financially or employement-wise in my office

Therefore if anyone is agony and deprivation,it's SW and Ekiti State where.indigenous are willing to sell their future for 3,000 and 4,000 naira
See this one. We are talking about how pained you are over your helplessness to do anything about political developments and you are busy shouting 'I have a job' up and down grin This regime is going to be sustained for another 4 years next year so get ready to shed more tears of pain starting next year, I'll even suggest you get a better paying job to cushion the effect. Im enjoying your pain grin
Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by Ziggylady(f): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2018
potoX:
See this one. We are talking about how pained you are over your helplessness to do anything about political developments and you are busy shouting 'I have a job' up and down grin This regime is going to be sustained for another 4 years next year so get ready to shed more tears of pain starting next year, I'll even suggest you get a better paying job to cushion the effect. Im enjoying your pain grin

You look and sound foolish, dude,thats why i didnt bother reading your nursery rhymes.
Re: APC Victory In Ekiti Doesn't Guarantee They Will Win The Presidential Election. by NASTYNASOSO: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2018
potoX:
Please kindly do the rest of us a favour by refraining from typing in caps. Thank you

HMMMMMMM

SIMPLY DON'T READ
OR
TELL YOUR PHONE TO ADJUST IT THE WAY YOU WANT

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will Happen If Buhari Loses The 2019 Election In Nigeria? / Gandujegate: Proof Shows Daily Nigerian Pre-recorded And Edited The Videos / Warri, Onne & Porthacourt Ports Was Concessionedto Atiku Company While He Was Vp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.