Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,948 members, 7,873,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Ekiti Poll: I Stand With You Shoulder To Shoulder ---atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Poll: I Stand With You Shoulder To Shoulder ---atiku (973 Views)

Bayelsa Poll: I Would Have Relocated My Mother To Abuja If Diri Had Lost – GEJ / Ekiti Poll: Tribunal Adjourns For Judgment / ADP Rejects Ekiti Poll Results, Threatens Court Actions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Poll: I Stand With You Shoulder To Shoulder ---atiku by aroleawolowo: 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2018
Former Vice President and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential hopeful, Atiku Abubakar has called for calm among the party's supporters in Ekiti State aftermath of its lost in the governorship election.

PDP candidate supported by incumbent Ayodele Fayose lost to All Progressive Congress (APC) candidate, kayode Fayemi with over 19,000 votes.

Source and more http://kaakakinews.com/2018/07/15/ekiti-poll-i-stand-with-you-shoulder-to-shoulder-atiku/

Re: Ekiti Poll: I Stand With You Shoulder To Shoulder ---atiku by AUSVINS(m): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2018
aroleawolowo:
Former Vice President and Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) presidential hopeful, Atiku Abubakar has called for calm among the party's supporters in Ekiti State aftermath of its lost in the governorship election.

PDP candidate supported by incumbent Ayodele Fayose lost to All Progressive Congress (APC) candidate, kayode Fayemi with over 19,000 votes.

Source and more http://kaakakinews.com/2018/07/15/ekiti-poll-i-stand-with-you-shoulder-to-shoulder-atiku/
You stand with them but who is standing with you?
Re: Ekiti Poll: I Stand With You Shoulder To Shoulder ---atiku by diegwu02: 7:59pm On Jul 15, 2018
Oh no! Atiku still has a voice??. he should be having a migraine by now. Fayose had promised him 5 million votes from Ekiti. grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pst Esther Martins Saiyou For House Of Assembly Yelga 2, Flooded Bayelsa State / FEMA Issues Statement As Earth Tremor Hits Abuja / I Have No Plans To Islamise Nigeria – Buhari Tells Catholic Bishops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.