Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,451 members, 7,911,109 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 03:17 AM

Married Men Only - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men Only (744 Views)

Married Men And Women: Is It A Must You Take Dinner With Your Spouses? / What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) / For Married and soon to be married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Men Only by wurami: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2010
[b][b]please married men in the house how would react if u found out that ur darling wife of thirteen years with 5 kids isĀ  dating a bachelor who is not only known to you very well but younger in age if compared with the age of ur wife?
the following are the extract of the love text sent to the lover boy from the woman's phone:
1. at this time when i needed u most
2. i find it hard to cope without u, i don't know y
3. you are the only person i have to share my heart with
4. there is a big vacuum u created in my heart that no one could seal
5. i will soon join, take it or leave it, i can't afford not to see u
6.you raise my hope and i see u as a better alternative
7. i had planned to damn any consequence but now what is my hope,
8. i became a fool when i was told u have traveled out
9. remember i will forever love you
THE NAME OF THE BOY WAS MENTIONED IN THE TEXT AND THAT GUY ALWAYS AT THE WOMAN'S SHOP AS A HUMBLE AND GENTLE YOUNG MAN AND HE WILL GREET THE WOMAN AND HER HUSBAND WITH RESPECT AND ALSO PLAY WITH THE 5 CHILDREN ONE BY ONE
initially, the husband suspected them when he caught both of them discussing in a dark area, he confronted the woman but the she counted the allegation as insult and distrust from the husband and lied to him to erase the suspicion and the husband apologised to her but after 3weeks the man the discovered the love msg to the same guy from the woman phone
REACTIONS AND ADVICE ARE WELCOME
NOTE: the woman is not yet aware about this revelation because the man did not behave as if anything happens or he discover anything

[/b]
[/b]
Re: Married Men Only by invisible2(m): 10:25am On Jun 13, 2010
If you are sure about this, then confront her and plan on the next step.
Re: Married Men Only by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2010
Why do you like so much confusion? Here is your first thread (Married Men And Sincere Married Women Only)
Re: Married Men Only by leadteam: 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2010
U married a wrong woman.
Re: Married Men Only by luap: 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2010
Enjoy your life. Verify the truth, and move towards divorce. Sometimes people fall out of love with eachother. It happens. Your life may be screwed because of alimony and child support, but you still have a life. Go enjoy it, there is always love once you move on. It is a beautiful world.
Re: Married Men Only by Igwe9(m): 12:02am On Jul 01, 2010
there's little you can do, first, conduct a DNA test on your children to verify the paternity without her knowledge. women being quick to shift blames to men or play the victim to gain sympathy, you must be sure of what you are saying with enough proof.

maybe, You can still allow her in your house as one of your maids for the sake of your children. guess you got my drift?
Re: Married Men Only by jasman1: 1:33am On Jul 01, 2010
if you don't do anything out of anger, you'll do it right and your way. and win. like igwe said, the first thing will be dna test to determine paternity. there are good possibility all the kids may not be yours. i'm sorry, your marriage is over, you don't need a rocket scientist to tell you that. your wife has reached the highest level of infidelity. there are lots you don't know of this woman. you must move on to the nest level, your health,emotion and your kids are better off without her.

(1) (Reply)

Shared Or Separated Bed-room? / Get Involved! Fight For Your Rights:Support Honest, Realistic Sex Education! / Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.